Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why is that we consumers are not in the loop of stacking option and Microsoft only gave us auto-renewal option?

why is that we consumers are not in the loop of stacking option and Microsoft only gave us auto-renewal option?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please give Admins the ability to reset a user's SSPR settings

We have recently changed our registration requirements from Email / phone to security questions and would like to reset everyone who has registered back to the factory defaults. Currently this does not seem possible, everyone that is currently registered continues to see their Email / phone registration and cannot update to security questions.

Please allow for the ability to reset SSPR registrations by the end user.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you please Update your Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges Page

Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
    Under Exchange Online Category
    Add IPV4 Range 40.97.0.0/16

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Return the All and Unread buttons in Office rather than add Focus

I don't like the new focus folder. I really dislike that it removed the All and Unread buttons in the inbox view of Outlook. Please return the All and Unread buttons, making Focus "opt in" for those who want this feature.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Something Went wrong error, Support Denied as it remains open for Many Days and U Can not Raise Another Support Request. Old Support Back

I raised a Support Ticket and the agent was not able to give solution for six days as he was not fit to troubleshoot. Now I Can not raise another ticket for another problem as the agent is holding on to that ticket and ingest the message engineer already assigned to me. This In my view is blatant Denial for Support. Please bring back previous or better support procedure where users should be able to generate more than one support tickets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why i can not create more than 1 rervice requests for more problems this is total denying support.

Previously I was able to raise multiple service request not it has been stopped this is nothing but denying support

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cloud vs on Prem administrative support

I would like to make the suggestions,
    If MS is wanting companies/people to move to the cloud with O365 and Azure it would be really helpful if they provided similar administrative abilities/functions for support from a cloud solution that are currently with an on prem environment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Application Administrator" Role

Hello, Would it be possible to provide the "Application Administrator" Role, which would allow non Global Administrators or Contributors to manage the application integrations and application integration settings.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow admin to resize and move tiles in Admin Center Home Page

The tiles are no longer lined up and I would like to move them back so I can see all tiles with out scrolling down also a few tiles are now larger than before and misplace others

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back the ability to review our old closed support tickets.

Bring back the ability to go into the support area and view your closed tickets. It is very inconvenient to not be able to go to one place and review all of the ticket that have been submitted and worked on.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased

email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased. we don't want to trace extended search to get report generation since this will take more time to get report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Moving "Need Help?" and "Feedback" button on the right bottom of the Admin panel.

The "Need Help?" and "Feedback" button on the right bottom of the Admin panel was added as a new feature. These buttons have to be close or move by the user.
    When open a user detail, I can't scroll the the details of the user because of these buttons.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to able to block phone calls based on country prefix in Skype For Business

I need to able to block phone calls based on country prefix in SFB for a specific response group.
    This would help protect back office agents from malicious calls. For example if you do business with country A, and are harassed by calls from country B, you should be able to block those.
    Thank you

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reduce unnecessary SAMLP federation limitations

There is currently some restriction that when establishing federation with SAMLP, the issuerUri must contain at least a slash. Microsoft support tells me that it must be a URL.

In the SAML world, issuerUri corresponds to an entityID on the IDP side. The entityID is simply a string; it's not meant to be addressed at all.

As a result of this unnecessary restriction, I had to reconfigure my IDP and work with all of my service providers to complete the change. Quite a nightmare, disruptive scenario to go through and for no good reason.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Permission Replication Issue-NAS to SharePoint Library

Hi Team,

Currently I am struggle on patch the permissions in SharePoint those were missed during File Transfer from Share Folder(NAS) to SharePoint Library 2016.
    We have 43 TB Files and folders. It is very difficult to give permission for all folder and files.
    Kindly guide me to fix this issue as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CSP

在CSP的購買後,我居然看不到自己的合約內容?何時開始使用?何時結束?這樣的合約對使用者來說沒有保障,合約效期都隨CSP廠商說了算,對消費者來說,我們有知的權利,我們自己付錢購買,為何自己看不到使用效期,請立即修正,這應該不用去消基會投訴吧?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Switching from ADFS to Managed Domain

If your ADFS is removed for any reason before Office 365 SSO is turned off and ADFS is not restored your users will not be able to log in. If you don’t have time or plan to restore ADFS services Office 365 will need to be converted back to a managed state in order users to log on. To convert Office 365 from SSO to managed do the following.

Connect to Office 365 with online powershell

Download and install at <a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-enterprises/hh124998.aspx">http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-enterprises/hh124998.aspx</a>

Run $cred=Get-Credential. When the cmdlet prompts you for credentials, type your Office 365 administration account credentials.
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow admin to disable the anti-spam

We use a baraccuda anti-spam in SAAS, we want to continue to use it. I need to disable the anti-spam of Office 365. We want to continue to use the anti-virus only.
    BR
    Pascal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base