Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need report on Uuers who connect to Offic365 email using RPC/HTTPS

Need report on users who currently connect to Office365 email using RPC/Https. This is to allow us to change the setting to MAPI/HTTPS before Microsoft ends support for RPC/HTTPS

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, my idea is about email tracing report

Admin portal of office365 provide possibility to get trace report about email messages. If I need to get report about current day or current moment, I can set time zone for request. But in tracing report time zone will be UTC. Could you please make posibility to get in tracing report the time zone same like in tracing request?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Renewal takes too long to get to OneDrive

My Office 365 account expired. So I renewed. Support says it'll take up to 24 hours for all systems to reflect the change. But I need to use OneDrive today for work. Please make this instantaneous so I don't spend all morning working around this issue

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to message whole organisation

Have the ability for the admins to sent a message to the whole organisation through Skype for Business.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow admin to create individual signatures for users rather than having to login to each user separately.

Allow admin to create individual signatures for users rather than having to login to each user separately.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Charity

Dear Sirs,
    I am reaching out to you as a leading light in your industry to make a real difference in the global online community and beyond, at the same time as being at the forefront of the next big shift in the company/ customer relationship.
    We are a grassroots movement with the simple goal to make Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Apple, Google, IBM, SaleForce, Godaddy, Tucows, Enom, Citrix and all other online retailers give customers the opportunity to donate to charity how much can and if want donate when making a purchase. All it takes is these companies to add…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve license sliders

If an E3-suite is set to "On", but we disable, say the Sharepoint-license within it, the slider still only says "On". Ideally, this should change to something like "partly On". This would avoid having to expand the suite to verify that all licenses within it actually are enabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multi-factor Authentication + MAKE FUNCTIONAL

Multi-factor authentication doesn't allow desktop applications (full applications on PC) operate properly at login. Windows 7 professional

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Health Centre

Explain what the end user experience would be as a result of service outage. Enough with the Technical babble that some IT engineers find overly difficult explaining to their superiors. Do this and watch the number of service request drop significantly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add manageability options to Outlook add-ins

Outlook add-ins are aggressively disabled on a large number of systems which causes two issues, user dissatisfaction and IT having to write registry entries to persist the add-ins. The latter erodes the whole point of having the checks for add-in launch impact.

Idea is to create two options, preferably managed via Group Policy
    - Adjustable timer Outlook uses to determine if it should disable an add-in
    - Whether user should be prompted to make a choice when threshold is breached

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Control conversation view for all folders

There should be a way to:
    1. Set the default view for new users so that all folders are message view instead of conversation view.
    2. Change an existing user's configuration so that all folders are message view instead of conversation view.

Going through hundreds of folders and using the
    Filter > Show As > Messages
    option on each folder is ridiculous. Give me a way to do it quickly and easily.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the "recent files" and "shared with me" tabs work when viewing a user's OneDrive

Hello Daniel,

This is xxxxxxxxx from Microsoft One Drive for Business Team, and I was working with you on the case# 617052292081803 related to "Cannot See Other Users' "Shared With Me" Tab". Based on the last conversation the case seems to be ready to close, I am providing you the summary of the key points that got us to the resolution.

Issue Description: Cannot See Other Users' "Shared With Me" Tab

Resolution:
    The behaviour is observed in multiple tenants.
    Below is the link for product related feedback:

http://office365.uservoice.com/

We will now go ahead and archive this case as the issue…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better logging when Office 365 Client Updates are deployed by SCCM

When deploying Office 365 Updates as a Software Update within SCCM, no information is written to the SCCM Client's WUAHandler.log. All other software updates deployed by SCCM have information regarding the installation start, end, exit code, and whether a reboot is needed to finish the update. The current installation and update logging is terrible and extremely difficult to review when you are tying to determine installation problems. Better logging is badly needed for the O365 Client

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Email Activity Reporting - "Data as of" column should be "Data up to"

This column is obviously mislabeled. This column should read "Data up to" or even "Data up to and including".

I don't know why I'm posting this here, it's a futile exercise like that old "suggestion box" that just gets emptied out in the bin at the end of each day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 통영오피 통영건마〔〔쿨피스〕〕 통영휴게텔/통영마사지ケ통영키스방

〔쿨피스〕 WWW.COOLOP1.COM 통영오피 통영건마 통영휴게텔 통영키스방 통영마사지 〔쿨피스〕 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마 안양휴게텔 안양키스방 안양마사지 「쿨피스」 안양오피 안양건마…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Comments Feature for O365 Admin Settings

There are a good many settings in O365 Admin and most companies will have more than one admin who set those at different times, etc. It would be useful to have a comment field next to each setting that the admins could provide information on why they set a particular setting a particular way. Could potentially eliminate a need to document the configuration separately.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow trials to add billing info

I just signed up for the 41 day trial and know I will continue to use this product. Thus I like to add my billing information so I will get billed automatically once the free trial expires (so I don't need to remember to add it once the trial expires). I just want to get it done and forget about it - no updated emails etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create A Sign up Disclaimer Regarding 90 day billing policy

Create A Disclaimer in the Signup Wizard which states how the Delay in billing process works and after 90 days all data is deleted if the full 90 days is not paid in full. This would save a lot in recovery time and questions regarding this issue on the backend. Encourage Customer to complete a temporary name for the onmicrosoft account if they are unsure of their commitment. (And start with a fresh account when they are committed).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Changing prepurchased licence type for O364

I have SharePoint Plan 1 licenses, I now wish to embrace exchange licenses to said plan. O364 Business essentials is the perfect fit. Its also identical in cost per month to SharePoint P1.
    However because I have prepaid my P1 license, MSFT will not convert my P1 plan to O364 Bus. Ess.
    It is suggested I can abandon the P1 licenses but what is the sense in that?
    Both plans are identical in cost but as I paid a year in advance I cant convert. Will common sense prevail ? or is this just a talking shop ??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base