Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Appalled at the sudden cut off with HTML MarkUp

Being able to render HTML easily in list views has been a mainstay of our entire business for years - in one fell swoop and with zero warning - whole swathes of my SharePoint business processes just no longer work - thanks Microsoft. Over the years I've been something of a SharePoint evangelist - but this has reversed years of good will. Very very upset.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. improve security for now this product not stand at minimum

audit user logon and source IP by default !!
    somebody try hack to my account and there is no audit to know how it done. this is not secure product that need to to stand at AAA standard. and until i don't know how it done the 365 exploit is my best option

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 오피쓰 공주OP 공주오피 공주건마 공주휴게텔 공주키스방 공주마사지

공주OP 제가 너무 한심해서... 공주오피 그냥... 이런 고민 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss4.com 공주공주공주공주공주 공주건마 말해보고 싶었어요 공주휴게텔 걸 알지만 한심하다고 공주키스방 댓글이 두려우면서도 혹시라도 공주마사지 위로가 있을까..하는 기대와 그냥...뭐라도 해보고 다른 사이트 https://sangamopss70.postype.com/ 마음이었어요 죄송해요 혹시 선릉오피 똥글을 끝까지 봐주셨다면 감사의 말씀 안동건마 TV조선 <아름다운당신>에서 참가자 성남휴게텔 &;아름다운 당신&; 시즌 홍대키스방 모집 ://.//.&;공식홈페이지&; &;아름다운 양평마사지 시즌는 찌질이팔자가 최악 길동안마 학대당해도 커서 지가 이수op 살 되자마자 집이랑연끊고 공먼되고 선생되고끔찍히 아끼는 사람만나 결혼하고 팔자가 차라리 피는 팔자가 낫지 이노무 찌질이 팔자는 평생을 찐따찌질이처럼쪽팔림을 계속 겪게됨 철판을 깔고 아싸리 추하게살면 그런것도 안겪게되지만 바글바글 하지만 여자찐따도 많음 못난애들은 숨어사니 모르는것뿐 미치겠다그동안 즐거웠어여 방금 누가올린…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In mail flow->message trace we could not able to select indian time.By default it is accepting only UTC time

Need to have selection of Indian time zone in message trace.We could not able to see mail transactions in indian time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to share central adressbook with other sharepoint users in our company!

In our company people are working extern with our clients. They are always working on computers of our clients. So they don't have there own microsoft software on that computer. Office 365 is a good solution for our company. We are also working with one central adressbook. The users of my company can't open this adressbook in there Office 365 e-mail account. I hope there will come a solution for this problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pause Skype Recording with keyboard shortcut

Skype has the 'u' keyboard shortcut to pause video but there is not shortcut to open the 'more options' menu. Pausing a Skype for Business recording would be more accessible via a Function Key or alternate keyboard shortcut.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Synchronize contact picture to all devices

Please add the synchronization of contact pictures for O365.

Suprising that O365 with Exchange online sync contacts without the picture of the contact.
    This gap needs to be closed asap, please

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. update VBA editor for EXCEL in MAC version

I have been developing VBA programs for EXCEL since many versions and I've found that VBA Editor is not update! Most of the functionalities like simple text search, do not appear in 2017 versión!!! ????

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our business credit card expired. The admin interface to update payment method does not work on Safari/Mac. Called MS support. Here's their

Our business credit card expired. The admin interface to update payment method does not work on Safari/Mac. Called MS support. Here's their reply "As it is not working only on MAC issue is with browser I request you to please contact the MAC support team for this." i.e. inability to update using the native browser on a supported system is not MS's problem. A very untechnical suggestion for improvement - take responsibility for the correct operation of you product!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피

부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피

부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Outlook mobile app quality is VERY poor

The app quality is so bad. You may want to take time to improve the quality before adding new features.

Literally, I have to kill the app and open it again. I opened a premier support ticket and also several tickets using the mobile app - Unfortunately, there is no progress.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would love to see the To Do feature integrated into the Office 365 Business so we can use it with our outlook tasks.

Would love to see the To Do feature integrated into the Office 365 Business so we can use it with our outlook tasks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. O365 Password change restricting

I would like to see a way for an O365 Admin to restrict a specific user from changing their password within the portal. For example, users have access to the portal for onedrive capabilities and an admin or authorized user can drop files within the same account for those users accessing it and not have to worry about them changing the password and locking out the authorized user. This would be a great feature to add.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. user search Exchange Admin Center

User Search in Exchange Admin Center > recipients > Groups / Mailboxes is not working properly or is broken, was working fine before

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Opss4.com ま 천안오피 오피쓰 강남오피 인천오피

Opss4.com ま 천안오피 오피쓰 강남오피 인천오피Opss4.com ま 천안오피 오피쓰 강남오피 인천오피Opss4.com ま 천안오피 오피쓰 강남오피 인천오피Opss4.com ま 천안오피 오피쓰 강남오피 인천오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Admin portal slowness

Please improve response time of the Admin portals. Each time you click a submenu it take several seconds to load - some times as much as 15-20 seconds.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base