Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Over communicating!

You send so many messages that they resemble spam more than useful information. I suggest ONE email per WEEK providing a summary, with links to more reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Really, you temporarily disabled my syncing to push your own app. Don’t ever do that again.

How can you justify disabling my email syncing to try and get me to use your outlook app. What if I had time sensitive mission critical things occurring. This was a highly obtrusive action and it can not happen again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to add user name to subject of alert

In the Cloud app security console, we have alerts sent to a service desk so we can record actions taken and track compromised users. Having the users identity in the subject line or at least having the option to include it would increase the alerts value when ported to a different tracking system. Presently we edit the alert subj after delivery to include the user involved for tracking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Do not Auto-Assign licenses to Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) when created

We just had an issue where 17 "Resource" mailboxes were auto-assigned E1 licenses. But per our sales rep and a Microsoft Engineer I just worked with, Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) don't require a license unless they exceed the data storage limit (ours is 50GB)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. have a complain department instead of having a pool for ideas

I have a ticket opened for almost 1 year and your support is always throwing the ball at someone else support court, what a company that doe **** have a complain department?????????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. caixa de entrada do hotmail

eu apaguei todas as minhas mensagens por engano da caixa de entrada, como faço para recuperar? gorethes@hotmail.com 031-986662408

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create an alert for low E3, E5, etc. licenses available.

Currently admins have to login into the portal to check available license counts. I would be nice to create an alert when available licensing is less than 10. For example, I would enable the alert for F1, E3, E5, Power BI and audio conferencing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending.

For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending. We know. You do not need to ping us on EVERY webpage. It is very disruptive having the pop up appear on every webpage. MS Support says there is nothing they can do to stop the notifications and we need to escalate it to the product group. Please enable some way to stop the notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Informar indisponibilidades nos serviços de e-mail através de SMS ou outro aplicativo de mensagens.

Os usuários me reclamaram de que os e-mails não estavam funcionando. Acessei o Admin Center e de fato estava informando atrasos de envio e recebimento.
    Gostaria de saber antes do usuário, para já responder prontamente e economizar tempo enviando internamente um comunicado a eles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow billing admin to change payment information

Our designated billing admin does not have permissions needed to delete payment method and add another. Only a full admin can do it. It seems like this is something a billing admin should be able to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Someonr has still bern able to compromise my account snd changed everything

Give the original account holder heads up on spam blocking bulk messages before they have their account hacked or compromised. I mean what's the sense I'm making a account if it's easy to be tooken away before a notice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. never been so disappointed in getting help for installation. Started when o'seas so called experts told me my activation receipt was not act

Thanks for nothing in helping me install my office 365 personal. After giving you access to install it for me you turned off my ability to access old word documents in documents library and then after over an hour later you said it was too difficult for you and it needed level 2 managers support. I am still not installed and activated and I am going to let everyone else know about it. ref.13677444791D thankyou Pooja. S for nothing !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. unnecessary system mailbox creation alerts

we get system mailbox creation alerts in O365 admin center. by opening cases with MS, they confirm these mailboxes are created by backend server. Could MS hide these system mailbox creation alerts in the future? from user admin perspective, they are totally unrelated and confusing, we don't know what they are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined.

Currently I do not receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined for some reason. This resulted in our subscriptions being disabled. We would like to receive some kind of notification so that we may correct the credit card information before this happens again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When we are blocking office group creation in our tenant, we are looking for the best way to warn our users of the new procedure

For good change management, when users are trying to create a new group, we want to let our users know what they need to do to create a new 365 group through office applications when the administrator blocks the native function. We are looking for the possibility of modifying the system warning message, generate an email to the user or capturing an event via a Graph API ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to change colour of e-mails in sent/inbox to assist people using microsoft outlook with prioritising and grouping e-mails at a glanc

Add ability to change colour on e-mails received to be able to prioritise at a glance, if response of different contacts need further action.

Ie I contact people for events, which are in various places, then update a central data base.

I would like to be able to instantly recognise which events are at a glance and change the colour if I have updated my data base.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Atom TechSoft Excel Unlocker Tool

The Atom TechSoft Excel Password Recovery Tool is the best recovery of excel file password as well as unlocked MS Excel file spreadsheet password.This program has capable process to set the password minimum & maximum value of the password recovery and also put the characters as a like: “A-Z, a-z, 0-9”.

Read more-: https://www.cmswire.com/d/atom-techsoft-excel-password-recovery-software-o002010

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Warnig for adding up to 5 notes is missing

When you go to the notes setcion on a support request there should be a warning that you can only leave 5

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. kosovo

contary kosovo city pej postal code 30000

1 vote
    Vote