Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I cannot find my payment receipt for my 2017 Microsoft office subscription. I have 2018, but no 2017, but I paid it

where do I find the receipt for last year. It only lists my free token in 2016 and my payment in 2018, but it does not show my payment for 2017! I need a receipt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the only way to contact MS O365 is through a telephone number that you supply have you ever thought of answering the phone?

If the only way to contact MS O365 is through a telephone number that you supply have you ever thought of answering the phone when it rings?
    Tried three times this morning, rung out every time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow management of 'Message Center Preferences' users who have been terminated

When an administrator leaves due to separation, the account is disabled, either automatically remove automated email messages, or allow global admin access to edit the preferences of other admins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return the ctrl+ and ctrl- feature AND fix the add/remove folder from favorits in Outlook.

Return the ctrl+ and ctrl- feature where you can incrementally increase the overall view in all office features (and it stayed that way unless changed).

Also, the add/remove mailbox from favorites in Outlook. There is a problem with the feature as regardless of whether or not you remove the mailbox, the contents of the removed mailbox continue to show in the favorites inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Updates to Data Privacy messages in Message Center should generate new mail notifications

Updates to Data Privacy messages in Message Center have not been generating new mail notifications. A mail notification is only sent when the initial Data Privacy message is created, but not upon updates. Updates to Data Privacy messages should generate new mail alerts so that customers can obtain the latest information related to these important events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keep outdated message center posts in the dashboard

Sometimes I found some messages are deleted without any communication and this makes us confused. If you have any outdated messages, please keep them in the message center dashboard with the note that why it became unpublished.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Einfügen Signatur, in Email durch ersetzten von Texten

über die Funktion Text erkennen, durch den Admin kann eine nicht im Täglichen Arbeiten vorkommenden Textzeile erstellt werden.
    Sollte es es doch möglich sein an dieser Stelle einen Text einzufügen. der Text welcher eingefügt werden soll, ist dann der angelegte Haftungsausschluss.
    So ist immer Sichergestellt das der Haftungsausschluss nicht am Ende der Email steht, sondern immer unter dem eigenen geschrieben Text eingefügt wird.

Funktion sollte benannt werden: Text erkennen und ersetzten durch Haftungsausschluss

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ofiice365 forum

Silahkan Masuk frogram Dan bergabung lah dengan para Pengembangan profesional

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Over communicating!

You send so many messages that they resemble spam more than useful information. I suggest ONE email per WEEK providing a summary, with links to more reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Really, you temporarily disabled my syncing to push your own app. Don’t ever do that again.

How can you justify disabling my email syncing to try and get me to use your outlook app. What if I had time sensitive mission critical things occurring. This was a highly obtrusive action and it can not happen again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to add user name to subject of alert

In the Cloud app security console, we have alerts sent to a service desk so we can record actions taken and track compromised users. Having the users identity in the subject line or at least having the option to include it would increase the alerts value when ported to a different tracking system. Presently we edit the alert subj after delivery to include the user involved for tracking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do not Auto-Assign licenses to Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) when created

We just had an issue where 17 "Resource" mailboxes were auto-assigned E1 licenses. But per our sales rep and a Microsoft Engineer I just worked with, Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) don't require a license unless they exceed the data storage limit (ours is 50GB)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. have a complain department instead of having a pool for ideas

I have a ticket opened for almost 1 year and your support is always throwing the ball at someone else support court, what a company that doe **** have a complain department?????????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. caixa de entrada do hotmail

eu apaguei todas as minhas mensagens por engano da caixa de entrada, como faço para recuperar? gorethes@hotmail.com 031-986662408

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create an alert for low E3, E5, etc. licenses available.

Currently admins have to login into the portal to check available license counts. I would be nice to create an alert when available licensing is less than 10. For example, I would enable the alert for F1, E3, E5, Power BI and audio conferencing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending.

For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending. We know. You do not need to ping us on EVERY webpage. It is very disruptive having the pop up appear on every webpage. MS Support says there is nothing they can do to stop the notifications and we need to escalate it to the product group. Please enable some way to stop the notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Informar indisponibilidades nos serviços de e-mail através de SMS ou outro aplicativo de mensagens.

Os usuários me reclamaram de que os e-mails não estavam funcionando. Acessei o Admin Center e de fato estava informando atrasos de envio e recebimento.
    Gostaria de saber antes do usuário, para já responder prontamente e economizar tempo enviando internamente um comunicado a eles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Someonr has still bern able to compromise my account snd changed everything

Give the original account holder heads up on spam blocking bulk messages before they have their account hacked or compromised. I mean what's the sense I'm making a account if it's easy to be tooken away before a notice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base