Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payment of O365 administrative licenses

Hi @ all!

We as CSP manage f.e. the dedicated O365 Tenants for each customer. Logically a licence for the management of each O365 Service is required.

In this case it would be very interesting to know who needs to pay for the relevant "O365 Administrator" licences.

According to Microsoft the licences are necessary but the question concerning the payment (Customer? CSP? Microsoft?) is completly unanswered.

Wouldn´t it be a good idea if Microsoft would offer "special" or "dedicated" admin licenses for such cases?

Cheers
    Christian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After Office 365 version 1701, build 7766.2099, running macros with loops causes Excel 2016 to freeze

We needed to revert back to earlier versions of O365 in order to avoid this issue and can not allow automatic updates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Portal doesnt work in Edge since Cumulative update 2018-06

Goto portal.office.com, page keeps refreshing and notice the Message Center is blank on the Portal page. Keeps auto refreshing until a page says try later, works fine in IE and Chrome, noticed this since the cumulative update 2018-06 for Windows 10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Office 365 Education does not have country name India in it. Please add it.

Office 365 Education does not have country name India in it. Please add it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't get any support from Microsoft office 365 from local Malaysia the most frustrated was all the Microsoft global support chanel

Microsoft office 365 support team contact was useless can't contact try to call Microsoft global but each time calling them keep on provide me all the toll free number but it's channel back to the same support. so disappointed and frustration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide a way to receive a notification if multiple items have been delivered to Junk folder as a result of a compromised email account

When an email account has been compromised and spam is being sent out internally and externally - if you already have spam messages going to the Junk Folder of the admin is there a way to send a message to the Inbox stating that multiple messages have been delivered to the Junk folder which triggers suspicious activity.

This would eliminate the need to check Junk folder every day for potential outgoing spam messages from a compromised account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In case of POP3 the size of the .pst needs to be increased from 2GB to 5GB.

The reason why it needs to be done is because after the recent changes done by Microsoft syncing Sent box also with Office365, users are getting frequent error message "mail box full" and as a result every time user needs to login in office 365 to delete old messages from Sent/Inbox box. This is causing lot of inconvenience to users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My feedback is regarding yammer- Is there any option to remove/report objectionable/offensive posts on Yammer ? Please add this featue.

My feedback is regarding yammer- Is there any option to remove/report objectionable/offensive posts on Yammer ? Please add this featue. Some employees tend to post sensitivie issues on this open platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I cannot find my payment receipt for my 2017 Microsoft office subscription. I have 2018, but no 2017, but I paid it

where do I find the receipt for last year. It only lists my free token in 2016 and my payment in 2018, but it does not show my payment for 2017! I need a receipt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. From Message Center Create a Task for Followup

From the message center have a button/quick form that creates a Task for followup to that item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. next button

The new Admin Center needs previous/next buttons. I want to be able to click through the messages without having to dismiss them, and without having to close one, open the other. I do not plan to switch to the new Admin Center until this capability exists in the message center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If the only way to contact MS O365 is through a telephone number that you supply have you ever thought of answering the phone?

If the only way to contact MS O365 is through a telephone number that you supply have you ever thought of answering the phone when it rings?
    Tried three times this morning, rung out every time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow management of 'Message Center Preferences' users who have been terminated

When an administrator leaves due to separation, the account is disabled, either automatically remove automated email messages, or allow global admin access to edit the preferences of other admins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Return the ctrl+ and ctrl- feature AND fix the add/remove folder from favorits in Outlook.

Return the ctrl+ and ctrl- feature where you can incrementally increase the overall view in all office features (and it stayed that way unless changed).

Also, the add/remove mailbox from favorites in Outlook. There is a problem with the feature as regardless of whether or not you remove the mailbox, the contents of the removed mailbox continue to show in the favorites inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Admin Center > Message Center date format in ISO 8601

The dates in the Message Center (US version and other) are displayed without the year information. This leads to confusion when looking at the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Einfügen Signatur, in Email durch ersetzten von Texten

über die Funktion Text erkennen, durch den Admin kann eine nicht im Täglichen Arbeiten vorkommenden Textzeile erstellt werden.
    Sollte es es doch möglich sein an dieser Stelle einen Text einzufügen. der Text welcher eingefügt werden soll, ist dann der angelegte Haftungsausschluss.
    So ist immer Sichergestellt das der Haftungsausschluss nicht am Ende der Email steht, sondern immer unter dem eigenen geschrieben Text eingefügt wird.

Funktion sollte benannt werden: Text erkennen und ersetzten durch Haftungsausschluss

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ofiice365 forum

Silahkan Masuk frogram Dan bergabung lah dengan para Pengembangan profesional

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Over communicating!

You send so many messages that they resemble spam more than useful information. I suggest ONE email per WEEK providing a summary, with links to more reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Really, you temporarily disabled my syncing to push your own app. Don’t ever do that again.

How can you justify disabling my email syncing to try and get me to use your outlook app. What if I had time sensitive mission critical things occurring. This was a highly obtrusive action and it can not happen again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base