Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have phone contact number as optional in service request

The phone contact number is mandatory field but I don't always want to be called by Microsoft, or called in 15-20 minutes after submitting a service request. Email is perfectly sufficient. Can we have the option to NOT give a telephone number or the ability to mark the service request with our contact preference as email or phone?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message Center - Users at Risk

In the message center, when I get notified that users at risk, it provides the list of users in Azure that are at risk. The problem is that it does not provide any details on why the users are at risk. There is no definitive details. If you are going to provide the following users that are at risk, also provide the details right below the user listed why they are at risk. And also provide an icon, whether the details is either critical or just informational with a link to reference possible fix.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get notifications for newly released Office 365 patches

I want to get an automatic email notification when a new build of Current channel or Deferred Channel of office 365 is released by Microsoft.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add changes to Mobile Application Management to O365 message center

Add changes to Mobile Application Management to O365 message center. Today we need to go into InTune App protection to check if there has been any changes. We have a biweekly meeting were we walk through the messages in message center. I would appreciate if the changes to MAM would be presented in the message center.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tenant level update or changes made by Microsoft

Microsoft update pushed Tenant can be shown for tenant level update.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add block and unblock account to Help Desk Office 365 admin role

Please either add the capability of blocking or unblocking accounts to the Help Desk Role or create a new role so that block and unblock accounts is possible without adding a higher privelege role like User Admin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SharePoint 計算値フィールドに対するセキュリティ修正対応がメッセージ センターで告知されていない

(English follows Japanese)

6/13 頃、突然 SharePoint Online リストの集計値フィールドに設定した数式が動作しなくなりました。サポートに問い合わせたところ、当該フィールドに対するセキュリティ上のリスクに対する対応であったことを知りました。このこと自体は了承できますが、利用中のテナントにおいて管理者に対する通知がなされなかったことが非常に不満であり、承服できません。

サポートによると、今回の修正で影響を受けると判定されたテナントに対しては、この修正に対する告知 (MC106024) がメッセージ センターに表示されたはず、とのことでしたが、集計値フィールドで数式を利用しているにもかかわらず、当テナントのメッセージ センターには当該メッセージは表示されていません。

何の情報もなく、ある日突然集計値フィールドに計算結果ではなく数式が表示されたとしたら、管理者は何をするでしょうか?よく考えてみてください。する必要がない調査に、多くの時間や労力を費やすことになります。このようなことは決して承服できるものではありません。二度と起こらぬよう、十分に対策願います。

Security fix against SharePoint calculated fields was never noticed in Message Center

I now understand the reason why formulas in SharePoint calculated fields suddenly stopped working around 13th June. The security fix is acceptable, of course, but it is not that a notice to the administrator was not take place at all for our tenant.

Support guys said that a notice for this change (MC106024) should have been displayed in our Office 365 Message Center, because we have been used formula in our calculated fields, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Text messages notifications

We would like to be able to send multiple notifications using text message. Presently, we can only associate on phone number to an account. We would like to be able to associate mutiple phone numbers to the same account

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Azure risk detection dasboard

Azure risk detection (preview) allows for filtering but there's no option to save the applied filters. Nor does pinning to my user dashboard apply the filters.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 오피쓰 공주OP 공주오피 공주건마 공주휴게텔 공주키스방 공주마사지

공주OP 제가 너무 한심해서... 공주오피 그냥... 이런 고민 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss4.com 공주공주공주공주공주 공주건마 말해보고 싶었어요 공주휴게텔 걸 알지만 한심하다고 공주키스방 댓글이 두려우면서도 혹시라도 공주마사지 위로가 있을까..하는 기대와 그냥...뭐라도 해보고 다른 사이트 https://sangamopss70.postype.com/ 마음이었어요 죄송해요 혹시 선릉오피 똥글을 끝까지 봐주셨다면 감사의 말씀 안동건마 TV조선 <아름다운당신>에서 참가자 성남휴게텔 &;아름다운 당신&; 시즌 홍대키스방 모집 ://.//.&;공식홈페이지&; &;아름다운 양평마사지 시즌는 찌질이팔자가 최악 길동안마 학대당해도 커서 지가 이수op 살 되자마자 집이랑연끊고 공먼되고 선생되고끔찍히 아끼는 사람만나 결혼하고 팔자가 차라리 피는 팔자가 낫지 이노무 찌질이 팔자는 평생을 찐따찌질이처럼쪽팔림을 계속 겪게됨 철판을 깔고 아싸리 추하게살면 그런것도 안겪게되지만 바글바글 하지만 여자찐따도 많음 못난애들은 숨어사니 모르는것뿐 미치겠다그동안 즐거웠어여 방금 누가올린…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When there is a update or fix for the server, please kindly let customer know in message center.

When there is a update or fix for the server, please kindly let customer know in message center. So customer will know it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Action notification on message center

Allow the ability to mark items in the message center as needing action or completed.

We have multiple Office 365 administrators and it would be helpful if we could mark items both as 'Action Needed' and 'Action Complete'. That way we wouldn't need to either meet to discuss who is doing what, nor would we have to figure out if any of the items in the list had been done already.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Attack Simulator for O365 Edu

It would be great if you had the Attack Simulator in Security & Compliance for Education/Government. Education is now very prone to a variety of attacks and it would be helpful to education staff in an attempt to block these attacks for all types of organizations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get email alerts for any user changes, email overall data, errors, latest updates, current service status, etc in O365

We wanted to receive an email alert, which showing latest information as below:

Email data:
    Sent 100(hyper link)
    Received 200 (hyper link)
    Read 300 (hyper link)
    Quarantined 400 (hyper link)
    Blocked 5 (hyper link)
    Infected 10 (hyper link)
    Deleted 20 (hyper link)
    How many mobile phone configured 2 (hyper link)

Users:
    Deleted user list 5 which users (hyper link)
    Disabled user list 3 (hyper link)
    How many new users 1 (hyper link)
    Users sending high attachment to many recipients 14 (hyper link)
    How many user passwords changed today 8 (hyper link)

Alert on updates
    What latest update for O365 clients/O365…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Administrator Manager Business

Administrator Manage Business services on Office 365, on meio the communication the community Enterprise who professional in relações quality produção, user the ferramenta SharePoint Online; Exchange Online; Ondrive and Skype for Business Online, ministrando decisão the Small Business, development fácil acesso in the capture the Enterprise on interesse apresentar services on cloud ou Plataforma The Azure, Econômico e de maior rentabilidade Enterprise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I HAVE A NEW DELL INSPIRON, I AM 84, NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE TIME LIKE THIS BEFORE, IS OFFICE A MUST? I PLAY CARDS & EMAIL FAMILY, READ NEWS

MAKE IT SIMPLE, STRESS CAUSES STROKES, THIS IS MY BEDRIDDEN EXISTENCE, HELP HAS BEEN PUNY FOR SENIORS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Version of the Spam Email Summary Is Very Difficult to Use

The new version of the daily spam email summary has severely decreased a user's efficiency. Previously, I could click one button inside the email to release a message I actually want to receive. Now I have to click at least 6 times just to get to a point where I can release a message. This really needs to be addressed quickly. It is a terrible change to the user interface, and has added a lot of time to my day of managing spam email!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I replace a subscription with a new one I do not want O365 to notify me that my old subscription has expired on every click I do!

I have replaced some Exchange Online Plan 1 licenses with Business Prem licenses. Since the the Exchange Online licenses have expired I will get a notification on every click I do even when licenses are not assigned to users. that is really annoying!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base