Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature/Update Messages for GCC Tenants

Currently Message Center messages may state applicability to GCC tenants. While this is great, and we're seeing a higher percentage of the messages call this out, it only addresses part of the problem. It helps GCC admins know that the GCC is excluded from a specific feature roll out. However, there doesn't seem to be messages for when features or updates are rolled out to GCC tenants (except for major updates).

This would help admins be proactive in preparing and informing users rather than your users finding out before we do.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show all the update information

I would like you to provide us a feature or a service plan that shows detailed O365 update information such as small design changes, especially information which wouldn’t be covered in the message center post or public information. I’m requesting this because I didn’t know that there was an update to the sign-in prompt, and I couldn’t sign-in to O365 from the connected service. It would had been great that if I could have a way to know update information in advance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Service Administrator to receive notification from Message Center

As a SharePoint and Service administrator, I can see Message Center but I can't register to receive notifications by e-mail.

I opened an incident (Ticket #:10981493) but result is that you need to be global admin to receive notifications from Message Center.

I don't understand why you need so much privilege to get notification from information you already have access to.
    Please change this limitation.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delegated Partner missing Message Center Options to control Office365 Message Center changes

Message Center updates has gotten way out of hand, by default sending partner or rec a copy of Message Center updates; and then not having the baility to use delegated partner access link setting to control messaging... because of lack of integration, partner must login to each client with admin contact and disable digest messaging;

Not only is the digest messaging option not being followed; by default it is turned on for every client that has delegated partner access with email messaging...

Simpler to just let admin review changes and not get email with all the changes...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Receiving paper bills to Mailing address

We should be able to receive our bills on our mailing address, however its not possible and we have to download it from the portal. Please send the office 365 bills and payment invoices directly to our mailing address or have something system in place from where we can request the same.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add service health categories for ALL of the services available in O365

Some of the services, Flow, Power Apps, Forms, and Power BI do not show up in teh Service Health page. Given that they are managed and licensed in O365, they should be included.
    Every service that is licensable in O365 should have a Service Health category.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Receive the messages from Message Center also in your own mail

Receive the messages from Message Center also in your own mail.

It must be possible to receive the messages from the Message Center also in your own email because you don't want to check the Message Center everyday or every month.

Set a forward option so that admins can receive this kind of information (new release, changes, fixes) in their own mail.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Alert for Active sync option

Would like to be able to setup an alert, to show if an admin has switched off the active sync quaratine option.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make a Recall option on owa office365

i want add this email recall option on OWA O365

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow admin to disable the anti-spam

We use a baraccuda anti-spam in SAAS, we want to continue to use it. I need to disable the anti-spam of Office 365. We want to continue to use the anti-virus only.
    BR
    Pascal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DMARC

Enforcement of DMARC fails. Currently DMARC fails are still delivered to the mailbox, mind you the Junk folder, but still enabled for users to take action against an identity that has failed checks. I propose that all DMARC fails do not get delivered to the mailbox, however a report be created to help administrators notify trusted senders to fix there stuff

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable automatic translation feature for MC posts of Prevent or fix issues

In Message center, although we select our language preference as Japanese and turn the automatic translation switch on, messages which are categorized as Prevent or fix issues won’t be translated. On the other hand, other category posts are translated, so it would be great that all posts are translated. Then users could immediately understand the messages.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased

email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased. we don't want to trace extended search to get report generation since this will take more time to get report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Message trace

I would like the Message Trace feature to be able to view the body of the email it has found, plain text will be enough.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. turn off chat

Allow the admin to turn off chat for OneNote Class Notebooks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get notification when a user is added to a particular O365 group

Send an email alert when a user is added to a particular O365 group as member. Whether the user is added by an owner of that group or by an admin in exchange. We will have to create an O365 group with very sensitive documents. There's nothing in the alerts right now that can notify us every time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. La FIX dei 5 contatti più recenti non mi è comoda rispetto alla vecchia lista di auto completamento vorrei che mi sia possibile scegliere

La FIX dei 5 contatti più recenti non mi è comoda rispetto alla vecchia lista di auto completamento vorrei che mi sia possibile scegliere quale lista utilizzare

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Message Center Role - should display only relevant information

The users get access to a lot more information than they need in the Admin Center, e.g. the User-list, Groups and Billing/Licenses. It would be great if this role only get access to the message center, nothing more. They can't actually do anything - but they shouldn't be allowed to see this information either in my opinion as it confuses the users more than neccessary.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base