Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MegaMenu

Hello Microsoft Team,
    Hope you are doing great. I am a SharePoint developer. I am working on SharePoint online office 365 E3 modern experience for creating a portal for my client by using Out of The Box Features. During my work I found a bug in Menu (Navigation).
    Menu sub link navigation on mouse hover.
    In first attempt to get Sub-Sub-Link A does not work.
    Step to Reproduce
    Click on edit to add links in header Navigation.

ScreenShot-1
    then under that create another link Sub-link A.
    ScreenShot-2

Then under home create a Sub-link A.
    Then Create another Sub-Sub-Link A and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Azure AD support calls from the 365 admin portal

If you log a call for Azure AD from within the Office 365 Admin portal, your call cannot be transferred to the Azure AD team, you have to log a call AGAIN from the Azure Ad portal.

There should at least be a notification that you cant log calls for Azure AD there, or even better, change the internal structure so that ANY calls logged from the 365 admin portal can be routed to the specific teams.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show all the update information

I would like you to provide us a feature or a service plan that shows detailed O365 update information such as small design changes, especially information which wouldn’t be covered in the message center post or public information. I’m requesting this because I didn’t know that there was an update to the sign-in prompt, and I couldn’t sign-in to O365 from the connected service. It would had been great that if I could have a way to know update information in advance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Service Administrator to receive notification from Message Center

As a SharePoint and Service administrator, I can see Message Center but I can't register to receive notifications by e-mail.

I opened an incident (Ticket #:10981493) but result is that you need to be global admin to receive notifications from Message Center.

I don't understand why you need so much privilege to get notification from information you already have access to.
    Please change this limitation.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delegated Partner missing Message Center Options to control Office365 Message Center changes

Message Center updates has gotten way out of hand, by default sending partner or rec a copy of Message Center updates; and then not having the baility to use delegated partner access link setting to control messaging... because of lack of integration, partner must login to each client with admin contact and disable digest messaging;

Not only is the digest messaging option not being followed; by default it is turned on for every client that has delegated partner access with email messaging...

Simpler to just let admin review changes and not get email with all the changes...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Receiving paper bills to Mailing address

We should be able to receive our bills on our mailing address, however its not possible and we have to download it from the portal. Please send the office 365 bills and payment invoices directly to our mailing address or have something system in place from where we can request the same.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow multiple O365 logins at once

in 2020, you should be able to go to a login page for office 365 and have a drop down menu or listing of all your O365 accounts. You should be able to quickly choose which account you want open in a browser and have multiple accounts open at once. You should also be able to toggle back and forth between multiple accounts within each app. I have several O365 accounts:

personal, school, work, client-guest and client accounts. This is ridiculous that I struggle to find documents and revisions across so many one drive accounts

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add service health categories for ALL of the services available in O365

Some of the services, Flow, Power Apps, Forms, and Power BI do not show up in teh Service Health page. Given that they are managed and licensed in O365, they should be included.
    Every service that is licensable in O365 should have a Service Health category.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Receive the messages from Message Center also in your own mail

Receive the messages from Message Center also in your own mail.

It must be possible to receive the messages from the Message Center also in your own email because you don't want to check the Message Center everyday or every month.

Set a forward option so that admins can receive this kind of information (new release, changes, fixes) in their own mail.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. REMOVE GROUPS AND SCHEDULE FOLDERS

Allow the option to delete Scheduled folder. To delete Groups Tab.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Action notification on message center

Allow the ability to mark items in the message center as needing action or completed.

We have multiple Office 365 administrators and it would be helpful if we could mark items both as 'Action Needed' and 'Action Complete'. That way we wouldn't need to either meet to discuss who is doing what, nor would we have to figure out if any of the items in the list had been done already.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Alert for Active sync option

Would like to be able to setup an alert, to show if an admin has switched off the active sync quaratine option.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send O365 Bills to my Primary Email Address

Microsoft does not send my O365 bill to my Primary email address because, according to customer support, "...the license assigned to [my account] doesn't have O365 email service." He could not explain why on earth this matters. I have entered a Primary email address to which I expect my bill to be sent, this should not be difficult. Instead, as a result, they are going to an alternate (personal) email address which is not routinely monitored.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow admin to disable the anti-spam

We use a baraccuda anti-spam in SAAS, we want to continue to use it. I need to disable the anti-spam of Office 365. We want to continue to use the anti-virus only.
    BR
    Pascal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Message Centre Alerts - False positive and incomplete information

Hi,

I had received an alert in the Message Centre 'Problem Detected: Unusual Activity by some of your users'. In this message it indicated that our subscription would be disabled for 60 days. I opened Case #:19721202 to inquire about what was going to be disabled, along with why the message did not indicate the users with the unusual activity.

As per the update from MS Support - the alert can be ignored and please log a User Voice so that this can be investigated further by the Product Engineering Team.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the delayed sending of email when Outlook client is closed.

This feature was available in previous versions and was extremely useful in assisting with forward planning. Crazy to have removed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. From Message Center Create a Task for Followup

From the message center have a button/quick form that creates a Task for followup to that item.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. next button

The new Admin Center needs previous/next buttons. I want to be able to click through the messages without having to dismiss them, and without having to close one, open the other. I do not plan to switch to the new Admin Center until this capability exists in the message center.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base