Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to change the content displayed in the Message Center on the new Administration Center home screen to Japanese

The reason for making this post is that the language of the message center added to the home in the old admin center is reflected by turning on [Automatically translate to account language] in [Health]-[Message Center]. Was not reflected in the new management center.
    I hope that this function will be implemented so that you can immediately understand the contents when you open the Administration Center home screen.

今回この投稿をした理由としては、従来の管理センターではホームに追加したメッセージセンターの言語は [正常性] - [メッセージセンター] での[アカウントの言語に自動翻訳] をオンにすることで反映されていましたが、新しい管理センターではまだ反映がされていません。
    管理センターのホーム画面を開いた際にすぐに内容を理解するためにも、こちらの機能が実装されるとうれしいです。

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Powershell Management of Notifications Settings for Admins and/or Alerts

The purpose of this request is to get make sure admin have the proper notification settings set. For example, for compliance updates its important that admins get those alerts and they are always set.

Or if there was a way to monitor notifications thru powershell.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Complete merge of tenents

If a company is taken over by a company, it should done also with tenants in Office365. This means that all functionality (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, CRM, EMS, Accounts / AAD, settings, domains, etc.) should merge into one tenant. Also Manageable from one console / tenant. One idea is to do this in stages.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk setting for disabling Office 365 notification message

Currently, each admin needs to disable notification messages, Message Center Major Change Update Notification and the Weekly digest: Office 365 changes. It would be more convenient if a global admin can set both notifications to be disabled for all users at a time.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email global admins when tenant has been blocked from sending email

Recently we discovered that we suddenly were unable to send emails to any external contacts. All that was given was a generic error: "550 5.7.705 Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold". There was no indication in Office365 that there were any problems, nor we we notified via email. Needs to be better notifications when serious problems like this occur.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notify the tenant Admins when new features are rolled out in the tenant

Although we can see in the message center what is being rolled out we only get a very rough estimate on it will be available in our tenant. I whish there was a service that could send a confirmation/message to the tenant admins once the implementation of a new feature in Office365 was done. This will improve our ability to keep our users up to date of whats new and ready to use.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What is the timeline for adding a "delay all messages" feature to the Mac version?

Please let me know the timeline for adding a "delay all messages" feature to the Mac version.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add "Teams" to User Adoption reports

Now that we have Teams, we are working on our staff using this rather than internal emails for communication. I'd love to be able to see the user adoption stats on interaction with Teams, to ensure that it is being used and our exchange stats being reduced in turn.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Message Center Reader Role - edit preferences is missing

It's not possible for users with this role to edit their Message Center preferences. This gives the role a lesser value for us, since the users cant filter messages that matches their line of interests.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. out of office / automatic replies template, with organization wide format to ensure consistency

modify the automatic replies pop up to have a specific format that can be controlled at the organization level to ensure consistency. Allow hyper links to delegate contact card for ease of contacting the delegate. Allow hyper links to urls for other directives (e.g. help desk)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Translate all the message center posts automatically

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    メッセージ センターの内容が翻訳されない

Translate all the message center posts automatically

■Description(内容):
    メッセージ センターの MC171414 の内容が日本語に翻訳されません。
    翻訳されないことで確認に項数を要し、後から確認する際にも時間がかかってしまうので、すべての内容が翻訳対象となるよう機能の追加を要望いたします。

The message center post MC171414 wasn’t translated in Japanese.
    It takes some time to check the contents if a post wasn’t translated automatically, therefore, I hope all the posts on Message Center will be translated.

Thank you for your consideration.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Message trace for non-admin user

Hello...

My users are often offended by outside organization who blame technology while they just haven't read the emails. I often make report and prove that the email is working very well and they have received the email. I need a tools so my users can trace their email and got the report without having Admin Role. If I am not mistaken, the previous Outlook layout (not sure exactly how many years ago) has a link to display old email options so users that is non admin can trace their email.

I wonder if we can have this feature again…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Message Center Consistency

Adjust the Consistency of Messages shown on the Message-Center of each Tenant.

We are Supporting many different Customer with their Tenants. Also we have some MOD-Demo-Tenants. As all Tenants are equal (note coming from an MS-Colleague) we are seeing Differences in critical and very important "O365 Subscription" Messages.

We like to Trust the "Message-Center" as a good Source of Information.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SUSPEND Meeting until further notice.

If a currently existing Meeting that has been previously scheduled can no longer take place due to unforeseeable circumstances, but you do not wish to cancel this meeting because it will be rescheduled in the future, then Office365 should offer the option to "Suspend" the meeting. This would keep the Meeting record in the calendar but would deactivate the time, preserving the Attendees and and Meeting Room settings. The user should be able to return to this meeting at a later time and change the scheduling based on updates received.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make notifications for Skype for Business messages more prominent, mark them as unread when moved to "Conversation history"

I would appreciate a feature of persistent popup window(s) for unread Skype for Business messages,ideally with an option for the popup window(s) to be displayed "on top". Configuring windows location for individual contacts would be ideal or at least cascading window to prevent hiding conversations by a consecutive popup window. If such feature is not feasible, then at least after delivering such unread messages to Outlook cabinet "Conversation history" having them marked as Unread.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change Office 365 Admin Portal Session time-out

Change Office 365 Admin Portal Session time-out

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MegaMenu

Hello Microsoft Team,
    Hope you are doing great. I am a SharePoint developer. I am working on SharePoint online office 365 E3 modern experience for creating a portal for my client by using Out of The Box Features. During my work I found a bug in Menu (Navigation).
    Menu sub link navigation on mouse hover.
    In first attempt to get Sub-Sub-Link A does not work.
    Step to Reproduce
    Click on edit to add links in header Navigation.

ScreenShot-1
    then under that create another link Sub-link A.
    ScreenShot-2

Then under home create a Sub-link A.
    Then Create another Sub-Sub-Link A and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Azure AD support calls from the 365 admin portal

If you log a call for Azure AD from within the Office 365 Admin portal, your call cannot be transferred to the Azure AD team, you have to log a call AGAIN from the Azure Ad portal.

There should at least be a notification that you cant log calls for Azure AD there, or even better, change the internal structure so that ANY calls logged from the 365 admin portal can be routed to the specific teams.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Feature/Update Messages for GCC Tenants

Currently Message Center messages may state applicability to GCC tenants. While this is great, and we're seeing a higher percentage of the messages call this out, it only addresses part of the problem. It helps GCC admins know that the GCC is excluded from a specific feature roll out. However, there doesn't seem to be messages for when features or updates are rolled out to GCC tenants (except for major updates).

This would help admins be proactive in preparing and informing users rather than your users finding out before we do.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show all the update information

I would like you to provide us a feature or a service plan that shows detailed O365 update information such as small design changes, especially information which wouldn’t be covered in the message center post or public information. I’m requesting this because I didn’t know that there was an update to the sign-in prompt, and I couldn’t sign-in to O365 from the connected service. It would had been great that if I could have a way to know update information in advance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base