Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. receive an email when a tenant administrator log in

I would like to receive an email when a tenant administrator log in to our Office 365 environment.

The mail should be send to different mailadresses so when a tenant administrator logs in after workhours we are notified instantly. It would also be great to receive a message when a failed login happens for the tenant administrator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get email alerts for any user changes, email overall data, errors, latest updates, current service status, etc in O365

We wanted to receive an email alert, which showing latest information as below:

Email data:
    Sent 100(hyper link)
    Received 200 (hyper link)
    Read 300 (hyper link)
    Quarantined 400 (hyper link)
    Blocked 5 (hyper link)
    Infected 10 (hyper link)
    Deleted 20 (hyper link)
    How many mobile phone configured 2 (hyper link)

Users:
    Deleted user list 5 which users (hyper link)
    Disabled user list 3 (hyper link)
    How many new users 1 (hyper link)
    Users sending high attachment to many recipients 14 (hyper link)
    How many user passwords changed today 8 (hyper link)

Alert on updates
    What latest update for O365 clients/O365…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make notifications for Skype for Business messages more prominent, mark them as unread when moved to "Conversation history"

I would appreciate a feature of persistent popup window(s) for unread Skype for Business messages,ideally with an option for the popup window(s) to be displayed "on top". Configuring windows location for individual contacts would be ideal or at least cascading window to prevent hiding conversations by a consecutive popup window. If such feature is not feasible, then at least after delivering such unread messages to Outlook cabinet "Conversation history" having them marked as Unread.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How about notifiy admins before you upgrade their tenants to a new Unified Onedrive client BEFORE IT HAPPENS?

I have already called Office 365 support to find out if I missed a Notice or alert or email or anything else and I was told I was notified in any way. Some of my clients had onedrive for business stop working and forced to upgrade to new unified client without any warning to me or them. We checked all settings and I should not have been used as a test case with no notice. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. turn off alerts

Allow administrator to disable alerts in O365. Many alerts are redundant and unnecessary. Of course my SSL Certificate expired! And i renewed it and reloaded it; but the alert keeps coming until the actual expiration date of the old certificate! Why? Of course i cancelled a subscription; because i upgraded to a new partner. Why Cant i disable these alerts?

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SUSPEND Meeting until further notice.

If a currently existing Meeting that has been previously scheduled can no longer take place due to unforeseeable circumstances, but you do not wish to cancel this meeting because it will be rescheduled in the future, then Office365 should offer the option to "Suspend" the meeting. This would keep the Meeting record in the calendar but would deactivate the time, preserving the Attendees and and Meeting Room settings. The user should be able to return to this meeting at a later time and change the scheduling based on updates received.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Text messages notifications

We would like to be able to send multiple notifications using text message. Presently, we can only associate on phone number to an account. We would like to be able to associate mutiple phone numbers to the same account

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow the admin to receive Microsoft office 365 invoice included in an email (and not only link)

To obtain monthly invoices for Office365, we have to click on several links. In addition to the links please send a PDF version of the invoice included by email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base