Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After Office 365 version 1701, build 7766.2099, running macros with loops causes Excel 2016 to freeze

We needed to revert back to earlier versions of O365 in order to avoid this issue and can not allow automatic updates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Over communicating!

You send so many messages that they resemble spam more than useful information. I suggest ONE email per WEEK providing a summary, with links to more reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

Hope that managers can hide the user's office365 home page icon

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased

email trace result shows 1000 items maximum this should be increased. we don't want to trace extended search to get report generation since this will take more time to get report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow admin to disable the anti-spam

We use a baraccuda anti-spam in SAAS, we want to continue to use it. I need to disable the anti-spam of Office 365. We want to continue to use the anti-virus only.
    BR
    Pascal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to change colour of e-mails in sent/inbox to assist people using microsoft outlook with prioritising and grouping e-mails at a glanc

Add ability to change colour on e-mails received to be able to prioritise at a glance, if response of different contacts need further action.

Ie I contact people for events, which are in various places, then update a central data base.

I would like to be able to instantly recognise which events are at a glance and change the colour if I have updated my data base.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SharePoint 計算値フィールドに対するセキュリティ修正対応がメッセージ センターで告知されていない

(English follows Japanese)

6/13 頃、突然 SharePoint Online リストの集計値フィールドに設定した数式が動作しなくなりました。サポートに問い合わせたところ、当該フィールドに対するセキュリティ上のリスクに対する対応であったことを知りました。このこと自体は了承できますが、利用中のテナントにおいて管理者に対する通知がなされなかったことが非常に不満であり、承服できません。

サポートによると、今回の修正で影響を受けると判定されたテナントに対しては、この修正に対する告知 (MC106024) がメッセージ センターに表示されたはず、とのことでしたが、集計値フィールドで数式を利用しているにもかかわらず、当テナントのメッセージ センターには当該メッセージは表示されていません。

何の情報もなく、ある日突然集計値フィールドに計算結果ではなく数式が表示されたとしたら、管理者は何をするでしょうか?よく考えてみてください。する必要がない調査に、多くの時間や労力を費やすことになります。このようなことは決して承服できるものではありません。二度と起こらぬよう、十分に対策願います。

Security fix against SharePoint calculated fields was never noticed in Message Center

I now understand the reason why formulas in SharePoint calculated fields suddenly stopped working around 13th June. The security fix is acceptable, of course, but it is not that a notice to the administrator was not take place at all for our tenant.

Support guys said that a notice for this change (MC106024) should have been displayed in our Office 365 Message Center, because we have been used formula in our calculated fields, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 오피쓰 공주OP 공주오피 공주건마 공주휴게텔 공주키스방 공주마사지

공주OP 제가 너무 한심해서... 공주오피 그냥... 이런 고민 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss4.com 공주공주공주공주공주 공주건마 말해보고 싶었어요 공주휴게텔 걸 알지만 한심하다고 공주키스방 댓글이 두려우면서도 혹시라도 공주마사지 위로가 있을까..하는 기대와 그냥...뭐라도 해보고 다른 사이트 https://sangamopss70.postype.com/ 마음이었어요 죄송해요 혹시 선릉오피 똥글을 끝까지 봐주셨다면 감사의 말씀 안동건마 TV조선 <아름다운당신>에서 참가자 성남휴게텔 &;아름다운 당신&; 시즌 홍대키스방 모집 ://.//.&;공식홈페이지&; &;아름다운 양평마사지 시즌는 찌질이팔자가 최악 길동안마 학대당해도 커서 지가 이수op 살 되자마자 집이랑연끊고 공먼되고 선생되고끔찍히 아끼는 사람만나 결혼하고 팔자가 차라리 피는 팔자가 낫지 이노무 찌질이 팔자는 평생을 찐따찌질이처럼쪽팔림을 계속 겪게됨 철판을 깔고 아싸리 추하게살면 그런것도 안겪게되지만 바글바글 하지만 여자찐따도 많음 못난애들은 숨어사니 모르는것뿐 미치겠다그동안 즐거웠어여 방금 누가올린…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피

부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피부천오피 OPSS〖4〗.c o m 광주오피 오피(쓰) 일산오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피

부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피부산오피 〔OPSS〕Go.〔컴〕 대전오피 오피쓰 강남오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Journal no longer works AUTOMATICALLY in O365 as used to do in Office 2007

Journal no longer works AUTOMATICALLY in O365 as used to do in Office 2007. Why the downgrade?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 关于office365 owa online版“”People”的联系人中通讯录搜索问题

关于office365 owa online版“”People”的联系人中通讯录搜索问题,搜索联系人出来后无法勾选删除,16年之前是可以的也很方便,但是现在为什么不可以了呢? 能否改进一下,谢谢!另外,联系人可以导入但无法导出,这也是一个问题。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Do not Auto-Assign licenses to Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) when created

We just had an issue where 17 "Resource" mailboxes were auto-assigned E1 licenses. But per our sales rep and a Microsoft Engineer I just worked with, Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) don't require a license unless they exceed the data storage limit (ours is 50GB)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a new Role for generating reports

For users to be able to generate reports, you need to be a Global Admin. We have general users that would need to generate Yammer reports and don't want to assign them Admin roles in the cloud, as well as other reports, in exchange, sharepoint, etc

Create another role, "reporting" and assign which services that the user needs to obtain reports on

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. never been so disappointed in getting help for installation. Started when o'seas so called experts told me my activation receipt was not act

Thanks for nothing in helping me install my office 365 personal. After giving you access to install it for me you turned off my ability to access old word documents in documents library and then after over an hour later you said it was too difficult for you and it needed level 2 managers support. I am still not installed and activated and I am going to let everyone else know about it. ref.13677444791D thankyou Pooja. S for nothing !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When there is a update or fix for the server, please kindly let customer know in message center.

When there is a update or fix for the server, please kindly let customer know in message center. So customer will know it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why do you still provide a notification indicating that a subscription has been cancelled when the subscription has been renewed.

This is annoying especially when it comes up or notifies via sound alert every time I go to the portal. I renewed the same subscription but MSFT changed the name from old Office 365 for Small Bus. Pro. to Office 365 for Bus. or something like this. Because of the name change, it was very annoying to reinstall the apps. again on the user machines. Now, you tell us the subscription has been cancelled. I have a suggestion. If you can't remove the text, at least add some clarifying text to the existing notification that indicates the notification will go…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add option where alert or message can be sent to customer via the portal in the case there is no alternate email or telephone numbers on fil

Adding an option so the customers could be notified in the case they have bad contact information when trying to receive assistance like a pop up message of some sort inside the portal would help customers and customer support to avoid any issues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending.

For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending. We know. You do not need to ping us on EVERY webpage. It is very disruptive having the pop up appear on every webpage. MS Support says there is nothing they can do to stop the notifications and we need to escalate it to the product group. Please enable some way to stop the notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base