Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change Office 365 Admin Portal Session time-out

Change Office 365 Admin Portal Session time-out

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. turn off chat

Allow the admin to turn off chat for OneNote Class Notebooks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email global admins when tenant has been blocked from sending email

Recently we discovered that we suddenly were unable to send emails to any external contacts. All that was given was a generic error: "550 5.7.705 Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold". There was no indication in Office365 that there were any problems, nor we we notified via email. Needs to be better notifications when serious problems like this occur.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. caixa de entrada do hotmail

eu apaguei todas as minhas mensagens por engano da caixa de entrada, como faço para recuperar? gorethes@hotmail.com 031-986662408

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can't get any support from Microsoft office 365 from local Malaysia the most frustrated was all the Microsoft global support chanel

Microsoft office 365 support team contact was useless can't contact try to call Microsoft global but each time calling them keep on provide me all the toll free number but it's channel back to the same support. so disappointed and frustration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. change the content of “Spam Notification” email to make users easier to manage junk mails

change the content of “Spam Notification” email to make users easier to manage those junk mails. Instead of click to “report as not junk” but still being block again, you can allow them to release emails and an instruction how to add those emails to “allow list” by click “Never Block Sender” in Outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Informar indisponibilidades nos serviços de e-mail através de SMS ou outro aplicativo de mensagens.

Os usuários me reclamaram de que os e-mails não estavam funcionando. Acessei o Admin Center e de fato estava informando atrasos de envio e recebimento.
    Gostaria de saber antes do usuário, para já responder prontamente e economizar tempo enviando internamente um comunicado a eles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Message Center Reader Role - edit preferences is missing

It's not possible for users with this role to edit their Message Center preferences. This gives the role a lesser value for us, since the users cant filter messages that matches their line of interests.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When we are blocking office group creation in our tenant, we are looking for the best way to warn our users of the new procedure

For good change management, when users are trying to create a new group, we want to let our users know what they need to do to create a new 365 group through office applications when the administrator blocks the native function. We are looking for the possibility of modifying the system warning message, generate an email to the user or capturing an event via a Graph API ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Attack Simulator for O365 Edu

It would be great if you had the Attack Simulator in Security & Compliance for Education/Government. Education is now very prone to a variety of attacks and it would be helpful to education staff in an attempt to block these attacks for all types of organizations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notify the tenant Admins when new features are rolled out in the tenant

Although we can see in the message center what is being rolled out we only get a very rough estimate on it will be available in our tenant. I whish there was a service that could send a confirmation/message to the tenant admins once the implementation of a new feature in Office365 was done. This will improve our ability to keep our users up to date of whats new and ready to use.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow billing admin to change payment information

Our designated billing admin does not have permissions needed to delete payment method and add another. Only a full admin can do it. It seems like this is something a billing admin should be able to do.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add service health categories for ALL of the services available in O365

Some of the services, Flow, Power Apps, Forms, and Power BI do not show up in teh Service Health page. Given that they are managed and licensed in O365, they should be included.
    Every service that is licensable in O365 should have a Service Health category.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Admin Center > Message Center date format in ISO 8601

The dates in the Message Center (US version and other) are displayed without the year information. This leads to confusion when looking at the list.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Office 365 for MAC

Some of the features are missing for MAC. I have just bought a MAC, it's my first time, and I am really disappointed. I am working with documents and I have seen many of the functions are missing. I have not been informed when I bought the Office 365(from Apple) that it would be different on a MAC. However I paid for it now and I am not happy with what I paid for. It makes my life harder without them. I also took a print screen to prove it, but can't attach it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Message Center - Users at Risk

In the message center, when I get notified that users at risk, it provides the list of users in Azure that are at risk. The problem is that it does not provide any details on why the users are at risk. There is no definitive details. If you are going to provide the following users that are at risk, also provide the details right below the user listed why they are at risk. And also provide an icon, whether the details is either critical or just informational with a link to reference possible fix.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Only email support tickets to the users primary email address, not the alternative email address.

Only email support tickets to the users primary email address, not the alternative email address. Many alternative email addresses people user for their accounts are personal email accounts and they get emailed with support queries and there should be a way to turn that off to set that emails should only go to the primary email address.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Administrator access to only a specific domain in office 365

The option should be there to assign specific domain permission to Administrators.

890 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    68 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base