Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We can preview calendars fine before printing but when we go to click Print it only shows the headers and the page is blank. This is happeni

We can preview calendars fine before printing but when we go to click Print it only shows the headers and the page is blank. This is happening to everybody in the company. Please advise. Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I

I
    want
    to
    added
    to
    recipients.
    my
    ID
    is646449

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined.

Currently I do not receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined for some reason. This resulted in our subscriptions being disabled. We would like to receive some kind of notification so that we may correct the credit card information before this happens again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. search message center

I would like the ability to search in the message center.

Sometimes you remember reading a previous message, but not when you saw it. The digest would not show messages before a user became an )365 admin. It would be handy to search through previous messages.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tenant level update or changes made by Microsoft

Microsoft update pushed Tenant can be shown for tenant level update.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

tally scores from different sheet tabs to be found in last sheet tab how?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create the possibility to move tickets from O365 team to Azure for Support

I had my supplier enter an ticket about an issue we have with the whitelisting of our office IP for MFA. They entered the ticket with the O365 Team as they have no way to look into that issue they tried to move the ticket through to the Azure Support team.
    That was not possible as such I had to create a new ticket for the same issue with the Azure Team. As I'm not the supplier but the Customer Admin I could not do so even with the help of Support Team O365 in India (thanks for the help…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recent Activity Suppression

There should be a 'suppression' feature to block files from showing up in recent activity. Here is an excellent post from answers.microsoft.com describing the issue:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/how-to-hide-sharepoint-online-activity-in-home/1ab2a702-36bd-4d4c-a5fd-0486dd8a0aba

People may be working on confidential documents, and this activity should be suppressed from showing up in a recent activity listing. Turning off search is an inadequate option, people who have access to a document library need the ability to search it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My feedback is regarding yammer- Is there any option to remove/report objectionable/offensive posts on Yammer ? Please add this featue.

My feedback is regarding yammer- Is there any option to remove/report objectionable/offensive posts on Yammer ? Please add this featue. Some employees tend to post sensitivie issues on this open platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I HAVE A NEW DELL INSPIRON, I AM 84, NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE TIME LIKE THIS BEFORE, IS OFFICE A MUST? I PLAY CARDS & EMAIL FAMILY, READ NEWS

MAKE IT SIMPLE, STRESS CAUSES STROKES, THIS IS MY BEDRIDDEN EXISTENCE, HELP HAS BEEN PUNY FOR SENIORS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow me to get the full message text in the Message Center Weekly Digest

Instead of just getting the first few lines of each message center post, give me an option I can turn on that will give me the full message text (including the additional information link) for each message in the weekly digest.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Payment of O365 administrative licenses

Hi @ all!

We as CSP manage f.e. the dedicated O365 Tenants for each customer. Logically a licence for the management of each O365 Service is required.

In this case it would be very interesting to know who needs to pay for the relevant "O365 Administrator" licences.

According to Microsoft the licences are necessary but the question concerning the payment (Customer? CSP? Microsoft?) is completly unanswered.

Wouldn´t it be a good idea if Microsoft would offer "special" or "dedicated" admin licenses for such cases?

Cheers
    Christian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ofiice365 forum

Silahkan Masuk frogram Dan bergabung lah dengan para Pengembangan profesional

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. out of office / automatic replies template, with organization wide format to ensure consistency

modify the automatic replies pop up to have a specific format that can be controlled at the organization level to ensure consistency. Allow hyper links to delegate contact card for ease of contacting the delegate. Allow hyper links to urls for other directives (e.g. help desk)

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show all the update information

I would like you to provide us a feature or a service plan that shows detailed O365 update information such as small design changes, especially information which wouldn’t be covered in the message center post or public information. I’m requesting this because I didn’t know that there was an update to the sign-in prompt, and I couldn’t sign-in to O365 from the connected service. It would had been great that if I could have a way to know update information in advance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Really, you temporarily disabled my syncing to push your own app. Don’t ever do that again.

How can you justify disabling my email syncing to try and get me to use your outlook app. What if I had time sensitive mission critical things occurring. This was a highly obtrusive action and it can not happen again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. kosovo

contary kosovo city pej postal code 30000

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New feature status

It would be nice to have a dashboard of the current features rolling out to Office 365 in a dashboard to see when new feature become active in our tenants. That way we don't have to test the feature to see if its active (cumbersome). A dashboard or ticket would just be able to show if it active or not.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base