Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Admin and global Admin accounts receive mail at their UPN even if the account is not mail enabled.

O365 tenant will email alerts and notifications to Admin and Global Admin accounts even though they are not mail enabled (using their UPN). This should not be possible. It should be possible to use an alternate email address to notify Admin accounts that are not mail enabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Virtual PBX user licenses should be available to purchase for all Office 365 customers

Skype for Business was available to everyone, so Virtual PBX functions for Office 365 should also be available to every subscriber level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Publish Customer Satisfaction Rate

Would be nice to have Microsoft Publish Customer Satisfaction Rate with Office 365 support broken down by products, like Exchange Online, Office, etc. I have asked various Microsoft reps for that and got no answer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New O365 Admin Centre Report Interface

Not all of the reports are available in the new style O365 Admin Centre. Will all of the same reports be avialble when the switch to the new style takes place ? If not, how can we access the reports that are missing, e.g. Active vs Inactive Mailboxes ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Health Centre

Explain what the end user experience would be as a result of service outage. Enough with the Technical babble that some IT engineers find overly difficult explaining to their superiors. Do this and watch the number of service request drop significantly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mobile Apps reporting

Is it possible for the 'Reporting' feature of the O365 portal to include reports on users mobile devices( e.g. iphone/ipad) that have accessed OneDrive/SharePoint at any point in time?

Ideally something that works out the unique logins to OneDrive/SharePoint from a users device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bandwitch usage

Bandwitch usage of O365 softwares as we have by active users on Reports then Usage view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide information on SHD to extract the email targeted for false positive.

In case of malware false positive, please provide information on the Service Health Dashboard to extract the email targeted for false positive.
    (Eg "The threat" column of "malware detection report" will be a specific malware name, etc.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create and addition feature ring that first include partners only for bug testing

This makes more sense. Partners have a vested interest in making sure the products are supportable. One of the biggest problems I have with Microsoft is that when I find bugs, I can't get them fixed for customers. Creating a ring first for partners will allow us to report errors sooner so we don't get nightmare calls in the field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by

Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by guiding me to professional team who are asking for US $ 29 to "LOOK" into the matter. This same excel was working well with the previous laptop.
    I have bought a brand new Hi-End ASUS Laptop in which my student and home edition excel has been reinstalled. The DDE server is working but RTD is not. I am using RTD excel for 13 years and have done everything to try to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Indiquer le statut des serveurs Office 365 sur compte portal.office.com

Suite à l'installation d'une nouvelle licence Office365 sur un poste client neuf, nous avons eu un soucis d'activation du produit. Nous nous sommes rendu compte qu'il y a avait un problème d'intégrité des services liés au compte et qu'une "maintenance" serveur était en cause. Il serait bien que lorsque l'on se connecte à la plateforme portal.office.com qu'il un endroit en haut de la page ou on peux voir le statut du serveur sur lequel on tape, pour être au courant que si on télécharge le paquet et que l'on tente de l'installer à ce moment là, la'ctivation ne se fera…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show Guest Activity in Reports

Reports isn't an option from the dropdown. Why isn't Guest usage reported in the usage reports? We have a TON of Guests, and need to be able to track metrics. Seems like a huge oversight to only report on domain users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 9

this would be good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Adminstrator to turn off subscriptioin renewal pop ups.

This is unbelievably counter productive as it refreshes on load of any new page we are attempting to work on. It needs to flash one time on log on and that is it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Warning signal if tenant gets overloaded

Warning signal when the tenant utilization gets above 80% utilization due to too many documents, search crawler overload. Bad solution on top of SharePoint online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please Ad the functionality to check in the office 365 Admin Center What Permissions Are Granted To External Users

Please Ad the functionality to check in the office 365 Admin Center What Permissions Are Granted To External Users

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base