Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow tenant administrator to disable all notification, widget and digest in Delve / Analytics

Create a powershell command or a tenant command to disable all notification in my analytics. Every week all users receive a notification mail to recap the activities. Every single user need to be unsubscribe

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. define work week

SharePoint admin center managed user profile, edit profile, "Define your work week" not showing in Delve even is set to show everyone.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MS Teams, we need PIN

In Teams, we need a function which we PIN the specific message on the top, for example Pin in the 'Slack'.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cover Photo Uploads

My suggestion is that for the cover photo, that you can allow people to upload the pictures they want up their.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a Folder to a Board

It would be nice to see shared folders show up in Delve in addition to files. I would like to be able to pin shared folders to boards and not just individual files.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to share Blog Pages easily

When you have created a blog post, you should be able to easily share it in all available O365 mechanisms like Yammer, Boards etc, rather than just Email as it is setup currently.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add SharePoint sites to the list of "Common file types" in my activity page

When I click Me, my activity page opens. In this page there is a "Common file types" drop-down menu in the right corner. This allows the user to filter the activity list to e.g. PowerPoint presentations only. In this drop-down list I would also like to see SharePoint sites as a separate filter option, so that the activity list only shows team sites that I have used recently.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Assistant position leaf in the Organization tree

Today, Assistant will appear as a direct report in the organization tree.
    It is common that a manager has an Assistant (not always she is unique to him, but to several other managers) and she should appear separately (another branch) from direct reports (and be synced from other AD attribute).
    It is a very common issue in a lot of companies.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

9. Add a "My Links" area

Add an area where you can create a list of links (URLs / documents) that matter to you. Makes it quick to access from any device & do not have to rely on browser bookmarks.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide option to prevent sync of Office Theme across devices

While it might be nice for some to have the Office Theme synchronized across devices, I would like to opt-out. I have very different screens on my Laptop and Desktop and I use those devices in different scenarios, so I prefer to have my Desktop office installation dark and my Laptop office installation light.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Choose which properties display on pers

Allow admin to choose which properties are displayed in person info card. We added two custom properties-Extension number and business unit. When I view my own profile, delve allows me to click 'Contact info' and then view these two under Additional Information section. However when I see Delve page of any other user, there is no Contact Information link and there is no option to see the Additional info section. My company has decided to disable Office graph but I think by default Delve should display all user profile properties that are marked as visible to everyone.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. let us choose are own background pics

let us Choose are own background pics

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Embed web-based video in Delve blogs

Right now, you can only embed videos from Office 365 video. I suspect this is probably part of your backlog already but it would be great to be able to post videos from other sources (YouTube, Vimeo) in Delve blogs.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Office 365 - Search all documents - Allow ability to remove Preservation Hold library results!

On the Office 365 (Good Afternoon) landing page - Search All documents returns 100's of Preservation Hold Library documents. This severely muddies up the users ability to see all active documents by showing all the documents that a user has deleted permanently.

Either allow the users a checkbox to exclude preservation hold library documents, or give Admin a check box to disable that portion of documents from the search results.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. office location/address

Add the person's office location or postal address

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Just a note to let you know that we’re working hard to improve the current experience. Sorry for the inconvenience.

17. Boards for iOS

For the iOS app I would love to see Boards as one of the pages.

So, the navigation bar would look like this:
    Home, People, Favorites, Boards, My Work

I want to make Delve my O365 dashboard on mobile. OneDrive is great except it doesn't show SharePoint locations, but Delve really shines for a mobile home page for my O365 work. Delve serves up the documents that are important to me and with navigation on mobile devices being somewhat limited this intelligence is even more useful.

Buuut I need to have access to my Boards for this to really work.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delve for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatically sync profile picture changes between Delve and SharePoint

We upload user profile images to Exchange Online, but these images do not automatically sync to/from SharePoint profile images until the user/s visit SharePoint.
    It would be more practical for us to be able to a Sync or even just a manual update of images from Delve/Exchange Online to SharePoint.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Delve - ADAL Azure Authenticator SSO

OneDrive, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint all SSO (Single-Sign On) through the Azure Authenticator app to ADFS or Azure AD. I think this is part of an adaptation of ADAL, but our users LOVE it.

The greatest part about this is that our users only have to sign in to one of the apps which then configures the Azure Authenticator app with SSO.

I believe this is some form of an ADAL adaptation. I'd recommend speaking with the Office iOS team and the ADAL team about how to implement this.

We use MFA in the orgs we support so only having…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Delve for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show Websites I'm following on Delve

Show Websites I'm following on Delve.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great feedback! I’d love to understand more about where and why you’d want this.
    Is it on your own site to get quicker access to the sites you’re following?
    Or is it on other people’s pages to understand what they’re interested in?
    Or perhaps both?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base