Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show an advanced search option

To improve Delve, it would help to add and show an "advanced search" setting when in the search bar.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow tenant administrator to disable all notification, widget and digest in Delve / Analytics

Create a powershell command or a tenant command to disable all notification in my analytics. Every week all users receive a notification mail to recap the activities. Every single user need to be unsubscribe

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To be able to delete your profile picture and it to change back to the original

the option to delete your profile picture if you have changed it and want to change it back to the original

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow admins to update profile property mapping like you can do on prem.

Under "Manage User Properties" we would like to have the mapping controls enabled, so we can decide for ourselves where properties pick up from AD, like you can do on premise. Currently the "Add new mapping" drop downs do not work.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

5. Office 365 Profile picture does not sync to Azure AD

Allow the Delve/Office 365 photo to be synced to ThumbnailPhoto attribute in Azure AD.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate Delve Favorites and SharePoint followed files

Currently I can "follow" a file in SharePoint Online (although I can only see these in the old OneDrive Classic for some reason!!!), and I can "favorite" a file in Delve, but I can't add a file to a Delve board or see my followed SharePoint Online files in Delve.

My staff seem very interested in Delve, but this kind of basic integration needs to be better.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cover Photo Uploads

My suggestion is that for the cover photo, that you can allow people to upload the pictures they want up their.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Just a note to let you know that we’re working hard to improve the current experience. Sorry for the inconvenience.

9. define work week

SharePoint admin center managed user profile, edit profile, "Define your work week" not showing in Delve even is set to show everyone.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MS Teams, we need PIN

In Teams, we need a function which we PIN the specific message on the top, for example Pin in the 'Slack'.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to share Blog Pages easily

When you have created a blog post, you should be able to easily share it in all available O365 mechanisms like Yammer, Boards etc, rather than just Email as it is setup currently.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Assistant position leaf in the Organization tree

Today, Assistant will appear as a direct report in the organization tree.
    It is common that a manager has an Assistant (not always she is unique to him, but to several other managers) and she should appear separately (another branch) from direct reports (and be synced from other AD attribute).
    It is a very common issue in a lot of companies.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

13. Theme

add more themes maybe let others upload their own themes

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a Folder to a Board

It would be nice to see shared folders show up in Delve in addition to files. I would like to be able to pin shared folders to boards and not just individual files.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a "My Links" area

Add an area where you can create a list of links (URLs / documents) that matter to you. Makes it quick to access from any device & do not have to rely on browser bookmarks.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. office location/address

Add the person's office location or postal address

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add SharePoint sites to the list of "Common file types" in my activity page

When I click Me, my activity page opens. In this page there is a "Common file types" drop-down menu in the right corner. This allows the user to filter the activity list to e.g. PowerPoint presentations only. In this drop-down list I would also like to see SharePoint sites as a separate filter option, so that the activity list only shows team sites that I have used recently.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. let us choose are own background pics

let us Choose are own background pics

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow people to upload cover photos

See with the profile picture you can upload a new photo if you want it changed. Fot the cover photos there are photos that you can choose from,but what if someone doesn't want to choose from one of those. You should make and 'Upload photo' button for those of us who actually want to use our own photos.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Choose which properties display on pers

Allow admin to choose which properties are displayed in person info card. We added two custom properties-Extension number and business unit. When I view my own profile, delve allows me to click 'Contact info' and then view these two under Additional Information section. However when I see Delve page of any other user, there is no Contact Information link and there is no option to see the Additional info section. My company has decided to disable Office graph but I think by default Delve should display all user profile properties that are marked as visible to everyone.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base