Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cover Photo

I would really appreciate it if we were allowed to upload our own cover photo on the profile page.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Navigation in Delve

We should be able to add custom top navigation similar to SharePoint intranet site in Delve so that it becomes part of Company's Intranet.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft Planner App for iOS - ADAL Azure Authenticator SSO

OneDrive, Work, Excel, Delve and PowerPoint all SSO (Single-Sign On) through the Azure Authenticator app to ADFS or Azure AD.

Please implement this as well for the Microsoft Planner App for iOS

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Search for phone numbers

I want to be able to search for phonenumbers in delve. When a collegue calls me I'd like to be able to seach who it was in Delve to connect with further questions. Or the Delve app also shows me this information when they call me.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create to add Curriculum Vitae in Profile, is very important and help to the Human Resources Department

In One Drive Sharepoint to Business Company (Corporate), add Curriculum Vitae in profile. Important to Human Resources.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

6. WE are checking for the option to integrate Delve with our organisation Intranet portal

Hi Team,

We are pleased with the directory search service available with Delve. We want our employees to use it and we can achieve this by integrating it or allowing access through our organization intranet portal. Hence check for this feasibility which will allows organization to make their employees to adopt for use of Delve.

Regards,
    Vijay Kumar Ch.
    IT Team,
    Prione Bussiness Services Pvt Ltd.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. give children in school to send pictures to people

give children in school to send pictures to people in there school site

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for download of employee photos

Give the option to download photos of colleagues (for use in presentations)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what

Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what others see, especially regarding files they may be able to see.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. nick name or alternative name

I would like to be able to add a nick name or alternative name as I go by a shortened version of my legal name. Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. new backgrounds

more background options

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. let kids change their initals to a picture

let kids change their initals to a picture

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hide profile properties

My company has decided to hide some properties such as About Me, School, Skills, from all of the users including themselves. We have tried to do the following steps

Go to SharePoint Admin Center > go to User Profiles > go to Manage User Properties > locate the property (like About Me), hover over it and select "Edit"
    Under Display Settings: Uncheck "Show in the profile properties section of the user's profile page"
    Uncheck "Show on the Edit Details Page"

However the property is still showing up when there is some values under About Me. How can we hide them…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. show what dates people started working for the company ?

to show what dates people started working for the company.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

17. Smaller tiles or list

Want to see smaller tiles or even lists (just like in file system) of people or documents rather than huge tiles as it is right now since this way I can only see 3-6 people out of 50 I am working with.
    Thank you!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the Outlook users to change the default background color for their initials next to their name. E.g. I was assigned a pink background.

Allow the Outlook users to change the default background color for their initials next to their name. E.g. I was assigned a pink background.
    I do not like pink. There may be someone else in the organization who may prefer it and was assigned blue. This seems to be a simple omission, and it should be simple to add a color pallet to pick from it someone was randomly assigned a color they do not like, or has a preference for another background which is perhaps their favorite color. Thanks.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to chat with my friends on office. Or can u?

You can chat with people like what if you have a question on your homework, and it’s in the evening, or for fun, or so some plans or WHATEVER, I just want to chat with my friends.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 11 13 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base