Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you add a mobile number Field to the delve mobile app

Add an additional field (second phone number, say Mobile) to the Delve Mobile app?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Favorites should carry from web app to mobile app

Favorites should carry from web app to mobile app

I've created boards and made them favorites via browser, but they do not show up on the Android App under favorites at all. My favorites should be my favorites no matter how I choose to access Delve

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Delve Mobile App as functional as Web browser Delve. Or more.

One of the most powerful functions in Delve is how you can explore your coworkers. If the profiles are filled in it makes it an instant expert finding system where you can locate people with different skills, project, expertise's in your company. But that doesn't help much if the mobile users can't join in. Right now Delve doesn't display or search skills/departments/projects on mobile. (it does find a bit more on iOS, but doesn't display it). That should be an easy fix and would go a long one in making this the point to delve into your company that you…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delve Mobile Apps - Boards, Favorites

I was disappointed that the Delve Android app does not have access to boards. Also, I am annoyed that the favorites are not the same as the ones I had saved in the web! They should be synced. It is really annoying to have to mark a document as a favorite twice!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile app open docs issues

Allow mobile phone Delve app to open documents into local Microsoft Apps rather than a o365 web browser App that does not fit well in mobile. Or make a more mobile friendly view to web applications for mobile devices.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Boards and Blogs accessible by Delve for Android

Currently one does not seem to be able to access Boards or Blogs from Delve for Android. It would be great if one could.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. our profile is to show more about us

Our profile is to show more information about us.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Android notifications should allow me to open the highlighted document

When showing Delve alerts of new or updated documents (on Android), allow me to open the document. Right now I only have the option to swipe left to "skip for now" or swipe right to "add to favorites" but I can't actually open the document from here. This is the in-app notification (after receiving an Android notification), and the banner reads "Here's what's new" - I have a thumbnail of the content, the author's name and filename and when it was updated, but I just can't open it from here. Seems silly, I have to cancel the notification and then…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx

add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multi-accounts support of Delve app.

I want to use Delve app for Android by multi-accounts.
    because I use multi Office 365 accounts as each company and partners member.
    Outlook App for Android can use email/calendar/file as multi-accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easier to use from a cell phone.

Make this program more cell phone oriented. It is so complicated to use for a tiny cell phone. Or any cell phone for that matter.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Power app

As a sales user, we normally use apps like Showpad to find, organ ize and present customer facing documents. SharePoint does not work as well for this... but a Delve board that has been focused to a product would be a great way to present content from my mobile to a customer.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need more thots thx

******* all the way, i will be very pleased

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx example win 10

add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx example win 10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base