Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Please allow administrators to show more Profile information on the People profile pages. Such as any of the Active Directory fields (e.g. m

Please allow administrators customization abilities to show more employee information on the Delve People Profile pages. Such as any of the Active Directory fields (e.g. mobile phone, work start date, etc.).

1,344 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dennis Coplen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John Sullivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous - August 22, 2018 2:59 PM - Wow! I'm starting to wonder if Delve is a dead product already.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your patience, an open communication network is important for the improvisation of learning.

We submitted a ticket with Microsoft regarding this. This will not be worked on. Please change the status of this suggestion to declined.

• Chris Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, accidentally flagged as inappropriate, thought it said important (did not have my glasses on), please fix.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[BUMP]

Given many companies taking a mobile-first approach to their intranets, it amazes me that Delve is missing so fundamental as being able to display a user's mobile phone. ****, having even if it is buried in options, not being able to have it appear under main phone is a miss.

What if most a company's workforce is split between their desks and time out in the field? You just can't reach them half of the time via your company search?

Please tell me there is a solution for this that I'm just not seeing.

Any update, I see its been a year since this was changed to "in the plans" thanks!

Any news on when this feature will be returning? Our team would like to be able to display custom fields.

• Phil Lembo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What does the Delve team have against allowing admins to optionally display street address information in user profiles? What's the business justification for _not_ having that as a feature by now? My management's reaction to my telling them about this limitation was disbelief. I don't blame them because I can't think of a single reason it shouldn't be there.

• Ali Weigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome! I also noticed that at some point recently, when you search for a person in the directory search box you don't get the right hand details box, just a pop up box. If you look for the person by scrolling through the list of individuals in our organization you can still see the right hand details information. The issue is that the popup boxes do not show our office extensions where the right hand box does. This has become a big issue recently as we relied on directory to find extensions.

• Thomas Bak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could someone from Microsoft please update us on what exactly is in the plans and what those plans are? It seems like we're getting the run-around on this one.
        Customization has been a wish from day one and it's still status quo on what admins can do.

• Taylor Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needing Delve Mobile app to display phone number for quick access to communicate with fellow employees.

Currently it only has a "envelope" icon for email.

It would be Super Awesome if there was a "phone" icon added for phone numbers.

Is there a way to accomplish this currently or is this something that would need to be worked on on the backend?

Thank You!

_/|\_

~ Taylor ~

• Gary Bowering commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile is a Delve showstopper for us as we have a very mobile workforce. Surely this should out of planning by now and in development at the very least?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base