Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Please provide more Cover Photo images to choose from, plus the option to upload our own image.

Please provide users with more cover photo images to choose from and the option to upload our own images. I would love to see a "Space" and "Science" image category.

756 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ȼჟƀɇʀᘜɪᖇʟ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, please provide black as a solid color.
        And with all pages please provide a dark/night mode.
        Light and airy is over rated and over done.
        Its 2018, you have the technology.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When upload the picture, Delve should downsize my picture to the appropriate size and resolution it can take.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I should be able to update my own photo....get a message that says like "your HR department put that in..you can't change it"...I actually put my photo in year or so ago...want to update it...neeed to be able to please..

REAL USE CASE FOR CUSTOM UPLOAD COVER PHOTO

Our use case for this; the 3,000 users are independent real estate agents who would use the O365 as part of their personal branding. Corp (us) can pull the cover photo from the office graph into our website.

This can't be that hard to do? The user can already pick a different cover photo.

Please make this happen!

let us change the background to what ever we want like how we can change the profile picture

Go to the themes section and change some of the themes and also make new categories like flowers, animals or even a scary theme. Also make a way for you to choose your own cover photo to whatever you want. do a check to make sure that it is appropriate.

• Zoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to the chorus, but you really should be able to upload your own cover photo!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base