Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Please provide more Cover Photo images to choose from, plus the option to upload our own image.

Please provide users with more cover photo images to choose from and the option to upload our own images. I would love to see a "Space" and "Science" image category.

973 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ȼჟƀɇʀᘜɪᖇʟ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Delve and Microsoft 365 Admin Center themes should be customizable based on either CSS or banner images one has copywrite of. Furthermore, there should be the option to align these with the Office ProPlus 'Office Background' configuration such as 'Geometry' or 'Circles', 'Clouds', 'Straws' etc.

• Andra T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, i love decorating profiles and personalizing stuff so this would be GREAT. I was literally just about to suggest it but you stole my words right out of my mouth.

• Bill H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to upload our own photo would be great, rather than using someone else's. :)

• Bethany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also let the organization create their own Theme packages so users can choose from a group of organization approved images the admins have uploaded. Have admin options so that users can upload and pick any photo OR only pick from available Theme packages (similar to profile photo options).

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, please provide black as a solid color.
    And with all pages please provide a dark/night mode.
    Light and airy is over rated and over done.
    Its 2018, you have the technology.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When upload the picture, Delve should downsize my picture to the appropriate size and resolution it can take.

I should be able to update my own photo....get a message that says like "your HR department put that in..you can't change it"...I actually put my photo in year or so ago...want to update it...neeed to be able to please..

REAL USE CASE FOR CUSTOM UPLOAD COVER PHOTO

Our use case for this; the 3,000 users are independent real estate agents who would use the O365 as part of their personal branding. Corp (us) can pull the cover photo from the office graph into our website.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base