Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Turn Off Delve Separately From Office Graph

Currently it is only possible to turn off Delve by turning off Office Graph. Please decouple Delve dependency from Office Graph so that Delve can be turned off independently of Office Graph.

171 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My customer wants to turn off Delve but keep Office Graph and be also to use Graph APIs

Yes please. These 2 sections need to be independent of pone another, not interlinked.

Please give us the option to turn off delve for selected users while allowing Microsoft Graph to function

Turn off delve! What a terrible thing to have a system that automatically goes out and scours the sites for things that *might* be shared then delivers it on a silver platter to people. What a disaster! Terrible feature! Social networking garbage! This isint facebook! Stop adding in useless social features!

please decouple Delve and Office Graph as Office Graph is so much more than Delve. We need it for SP, OneDrive, etc. Delve is a hot tpic with privacy, workers council and security and hence preventing us from turning on Office Graph!!

Need option to make Delve invisible for users individually or as a whole.We don't like the idea of people wasting time being nosy at what others are doing, and yes - it may be a permissions issue, but I NEED TO BE ABLE TO TURN OFF / HIDE DELVE WHILE I FIGURE IT OUT.

Feedback and Knowledge Base