Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Remove user from your Delve "people" list. Like you can "remove from list" in Office products

Remove user from your Delve "people" list. Like you can "remove from list" in Office products.

We have users that have been deleted from our Active Directory still showing in delve people list

154 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Markus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Don't need to say my name - just fix it. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, add the people removal feature. Tired of having to see individuals that are no longer with the company and/or conferenced rooms. The feature should allow you to select the individuals you want. Perhaps integrate with Skype for business group setting instead of the Global Address List (GAL) of AD.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, add this feature. It has become a huge annoyance to see people who no longer work for the company in Delve People search!

I frequently move to different counties and my contacts change with every move. I need to be able to remove old contacts from the people list in Delve. This is a major concern for me and I have stopped using the product until this feature is added.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be helpful. I'm seeing 2 issues. One is the old users still show in Delve, despite all their account info (licenses, groups, etc..) being removed, so this would be nice to have for those issues. Second is that we can't always remove uses account info when they leave, but we would like to remove them from public directory lists, like Delve.

Other reasons: when moving department or when changing projects. In both cases one can remain on the "old" access lists because they are badly maintained or even because one might need to give a hand to the old team (so needs access), but does not want to be troubled by updates in those teams.

Feedback and Knowledge Base