Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Delve in O365?

Search through Delve (not SPO) skills and expertise, projects, ask me about and education

Does Microsoft have the intent to enable searching for skills and expertise, projects, ask me about and education through Delve (not SPO)?

146 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan Balder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree here. I'd like to choose to search by either skills, experience, education, projects, or any combination of those. It would assist in collaboration if I could also restrict this search to specific groups (such as Yammer groups).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. New users just expect to be able to search on information in Delve

• Daniel Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is clearly a not only a must have but a simple miss. All the user supplied Profile data should be searched by default in the system. The whole idea of Delve is to connect you to People, Content and Experience. Please get this this added right away. It would also be handy to have LinkedIn support as well.

• Justin Coffey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is huge for us too. We'd like our teams to be able to find internal SMEs directly from Delve (not the clunky SPO People Search page where you have to say "skills:<skill name"). It needs to be more native and intuitive. This is about connecting people across offices and work locations!

Feedback and Knowledge Base