Show Websites I'm following on Delve
Show Websites I'm following on Delve.
Great feedback! I’d love to understand more about where and why you’d want this.
Is it on your own site to get quicker access to the sites you’re following?
Or is it on other people’s pages to understand what they’re interested in?
Or perhaps both?
Our communities of practice use Sharepoint sites as the focus for their activities across a variety of other platforms.
Site followers should be a key indicator for our communities of membership; however, we've no way to access the list of members as Sharepoint hides it. Can this be made accessible to Power BI somehow?
At some point, I "followed" a site in O365 SharePoint. The site was deleted or moved or something, but now there are links to the site in Word that go nowhere. Clicking on my profile in SharePoint opens Delve, and there does not appear to be a way to see, or remove these links.
[Deleted User] commented
As an individual :
1) There is some site I could access "everyone except external" but on which I not "member" as individual (Public Site)
2) There is some site on which I am member (individual access by other security group or nominative access as Visitors, Members, Owners,, ...) but I not necessarly "following" the site.
3) There is some site I am following (even I not member like 1) or on which I am member like 2)
So from my perspective a user have different "list" of site :
* Site he can access
* Site he can access & member
* Site he can access & following
* Site we are recommending to users (based on some algorithm)
I can comment on that. I want to be able to pick out websites within my institution and when I click the favorite star on those sites, they also show up in my favorites on Delve. This is not a feature right now and it seems counter-intuitive since it can be done for documents.