Delve

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Delve in O365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Praise, please.

Could you update us on the plans to restore Praise? AS a small 40 person company we loved it. It enabled us to quickly acknowledge success or extra effort across multiple shifts. A night warehouse member could note well built pallets and a properly prepped truck run, a sales member out on the road could get instant appreciation for a closed sale. I understand it needed more admin tools but I would really appreciate a road map update on this feature.

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      11 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. Microsoft has decided to cancel the ‘Praise’ feature in Delve. The feature initially rolled out to Office 365 First Release customers, but has been pulled back, due to customer feedback and decision to divert engineering resources to other aspects of the product. The feature is now listed as “Cancelled” on the Office 365 Public Roadmap.

• Add a Top-Down Org Chart View

Currently Delve is aware and displays on the Profile page who a user reports to and who is a peer. It would be great to also see a top-down view of this structure based on the department name as the pivot, instead of the user, and be able to walk up or down an org chart to see how various teams are connected in an organization.

62 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Although we appreciate your time and effort to give us this feedback, it’s not something we’re planning to do right now. But who knows – if enough customers ask for it, we’ll definitely reconsider.

• Customise Praise Badges

With the new praise feature in Delve, it would be great to be able to customise the badges based on organisations values.

36 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Praise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. Microsoft has decided to cancel the ‘Praise’ feature in Delve. The feature initially rolled out to Office 365 First Release customers, but has been pulled back, due to customer feedback and decision to divert engineering resources to other aspects of the product. The feature is now listed as “Cancelled” on the Office 365 Public Roadmap.

• Adding custom app part on the Delve User Profile Page to show user related data

Allow adding a custom app part on the Delve User Profile Page to show user related data

24 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Although we appreciate your time and effort to give us this feedback, it’s not something we’re planning to do right now. But who knows – if enough customers ask for it, we’ll definitely reconsider.

• Add a praise API to the Office Graph

We would like to be able to apply to individuals Praise as part of our custom developed apps.

21 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Praise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Ability to delete Praise

Need the ability to delete Praise from a user's Delve profile or administratively as a Office 365 Global Admin

10 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• The ability to make participation mandatory

There should be an option to remove the ability for individuals to not participate in Delve. That option should be left with administrators only.

8 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  declined  ·  O365 Feedback TeamO365 Feedback Team responded

It’s important for us to allow individual users to opt out of Delve, if they don’t wish to use or have their documents appear in Delve.

• 7 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Allow Praising an Employee from Outlook/Skype for Business Contact Cards.

It can be a chore for employees to go find the delve page, find the employee, go to the praise section and add praise there. It would be great to see the addition of a praise button in both Outlook and Skype for Business in the Employees Contact Card there. Even better - straight through an email would be amazing.

7 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• The ability to export contact information from Delve

I'm missing the ability to export contact info from Delve. Especially when specific taxonomy was created for Delve. This information is useful for us when we create lists of participants for various events and meetings where the information such as allergies, diets, contact info and such are already filled in.

4 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• 4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Ability to see praise activity for all users from an organization level.

Our organization would like to incorporate Delve into our business structure for rewarding employees, but to do that effectively we would need to be able to report on praise activity on an organization level. This could also help monitor for inappropriate praise activity at a high level.

4 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Export Profile Data to Word

We would like to utilize the new Delve People Experiences Profile tool to generate resumes for our associates. Having the ability to export the page into a document would be valuable.

4 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• 3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • 3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please have a Delve Webpart to be added anywhere in the portal.

Please have a Delve Webpart to be added anywhere in the portal. In that webpart we should have option to select properties from Active Directory. This Webpart should be editable by Admin only.

3 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Although we appreciate your time and effort to give us this feedback, it’s not something we’re planning to do right now.

Please look at our new people cards soon available in all workloads.

• Twitter integration

As a business, our social team post a lot of content onto twitter. It would be good to see trending items on twitter within Delve. It would be great to be able to enable/disable these as necessary if they become too noisy for Delve. With this in place as a user I would have a single place to view all my business activity and trending data

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please accelerate the ability to turn off Praise.

Federal government customers are concerned about governance/union issues.

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• 3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• make an option for making movie scripts

make it easier to make movie scripts for plays, movies, and tv shows.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base