Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to Add Link Back to SharePoint Site in Delve Page

When users come to the Delve site from our SP site, it is cumbersome for them to get back to the SP site. This is a deterrent to users adopting Delve. Can we add a way to add a link back to the site -- either in the left nav or in the profile banner?

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you elaborate more about the concrete problem to navigate back to the SP Site? The browser’s back button should work (except for the case when a redirect flow is being triggered). Thanks for the feedback.

2. Add search scopes to Delve search

Add search scopes to delve search.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thanks for the suggestion! We need a little more information to determine this: what kind of scope do you mean? From your comment, Cory, it seems like you are talking about refiners/filters on people search. Is that correct?

3. Show Websites I'm following on Delve

Show Websites I'm following on Delve.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great feedback! I’d love to understand more about where and why you’d want this.
    Is it on your own site to get quicker access to the sites you’re following?
    Or is it on other people’s pages to understand what they’re interested in?
    Or perhaps both?

4. Custom field of type HTML in User Profiles does not honour formatting / HTML

Currently the custom field type of HTML does not honour any formatting when displayed on the Delve Profile.

This makes this field all but useless.

This is just like the About Me field too.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback, but we need more information. Which custom field of type HTML are you referring to?

5. contact info in the delve mobile app

contact info in the delve mobile app

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, we’ve updated the Android app (and will soon update the iOS app) with the ability to email people from profile pages. Could you tell us more about what you might be looking for? Thanks!

6. Allow us to configure which documents are highlighted in the People Experience

'About Me' page used to point to My Sites and we were able to link to specific documents that a user would want to see about a person. Now that 'About Me' points to Delve, we are presented with random documents related to the user, with the most recent on top. Can we use search criteria to make sure we pick the documents that are relevant?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for spending time sharing your thoughts!
    We’ve been thinking about allowing end-users to “pin” documents on their pages. Would that be of interest?
    Or are you after an admin control that lets you control the query that selects documents to show on all users’ profiles?

7. teams

Would like for Delve to shows Teams documents being worked on to show up in the stream.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback, but we need more information. It is not clear which “Teams” (e.g SharePoint teams, Microsoft Teams?) you are referring to.

8. please i wanted to log on my glow with password

please when i opened my glow so please first you want password

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You should explain your descriptions

it is kinda like a pharase

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Praise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback, but we need more information. It is not clear what “descriptions” you are referring to.

10. NEVE

WE COULD ASK POEPLE QUESTUIONS ON THERE PROFILE AND THEN THEY CAN ANSWER

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the job in the contact information

It would be great to have the current job of the people in the contact information. I don't see actually any field to add this information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We already have title, department, skills, and projects in the profile. Not sure what you mean by “job” – that is not already covered by these?

12. Enabling alteration in Space Before/After Paragraph

A feature present in word/outlook called as "Line Space Before/After Paragraph" is missing for user admins to "Add/Remove" as per the needs making the overall page a lot more pleasant at times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re not quite sure what you mean? Is it about creating a rich editor for your About me section on the profile? If so, you can use HTML to edit.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base