Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to search for a project or skill in user profiles

Being able to use the search function to find a person with a particular skill (or that is working on a particular project) would help aid skill sharing and cross-functional collaboration. Thus would heighten Delves value for larger organisations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upload your own picture

Make a picture you upload as the banner/cover photo

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable auto-filling of profile. Establish a connection for transfer of data from Linked In to fill the Delve profile

My Idea is to allow to pull data from Linked In profile while filling the profile details in Delve. Followed by an option of user control to control the data we want to put from Linked In into Delve. Refilling the same again in Delve feels quite cumbersome. It is there already for form submission in some cases of few companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Put standardized icons and symbols for easier profile maintenance and introduce levels of skillsets

Today, we need insert manual information about us. Is it possible to standardize it, so we can pull information into our profile from an available pool of choices?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a Better Chat Service

Since Covid-19, people are having hard times communicating. You should make a new chat service, better than teams where friends, co-workers, any many more, call, chat, etc.

Please do so and Vote for this with me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want my profile picture to be pink

Because I do not like my blue profile picture.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it easy to access Delve from multiple O365 apps

If we want to leverage Delve as our official employee directory and org chart, it should be easy to access any person's Delve page from Outlook (when you add a user to an email or see them in an email you received), Teams (direct click from a person's name/picture, etc. If this isn't the purpose of Delve, then why bother to have people use/populate it? I apologize if this is already an active request.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Take me out of Delve

Create a detox page for us who need to survive the Microsoft experience.
    I don't know that I have a Microsoft email address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Editpage

Hi,
    at the moment Delve opens a "my.sharepoint.com"-Site when i want to edit my profile. This looks so ugly and works so bad. Please create a unique user experience and interface.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make kids have a chat room that the parents manage

An option called chat that the kids talk and the teachers manage what they say

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create the next Google

Create a search engine for anything and everything. Let it be personalized and the user is the important. Make sure there are games, social media, etc. Make the next Google.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create the next Google

Create a search engine for anything and everything. Let it be personalized and the user is the important. Make sure there are games, social media, etc. Make the next Google.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please show full email threads AND attachments throughout entire thread.

I love Gmail, because an email conversation shows every email, in order from both the sender and replier all in one thread, and includes attachments. Like a text conversation. I should not have to go find the exact email that was sent with an attachment in order to see that attachment. Bleh I hate Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My own goal setting is open to the public.

Add a new feature to open up your own goal setting to your employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pleasea show list of sites user have acces to

Pleasea show list of sites user have acces to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability for staff to edit how their name is seen by pupils (eg. no first name in pupils view)

Ability for staff to edit how their name is seen by pupils (eg. no first name in pupils view)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base