Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delve search from top navigation bar

Delve is a great tool for searching for documents across the entire Office 365 suite of applications. Instead of needing to click on the Delve app before gaining access to the search box, it would be great it this search box could be added to the top navigation bar so that a delve search can be easily conducted from any application.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    try this instead  ·  5 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HOW TO SEND MAILS TO OTHERS

How to send mails to others?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. We’re not quite sure what you mean? You can send an email to someone from their profile in Delve by clicking the mail icon or their mail address below their profile picture.

4. Please use Swedish on my Delve in O365

Swdish on my computer please

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thanks for your feedback. If you see Delve in a different language than what you want, you can go to your profile page in Delve and change the language from there:

In Delve, on your profile page, click Update profile.
    Click the link under “How can I change language and regional settings?”
    On the Edit details page, click the ellipsis (…) and then choose Language and region.
    Set your Language preferences.
    Click Save all and close.

Hope this works!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base