Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. back button to go back to the home page

It would be nice if you can add a back button or home button when user goes to the profile/settings page. Currently I am losing somewhere when going to the profile and couldn't fid out how to o to the timeline page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show Lists & Libraries on one place on Delve

can you please create a feature where documents & Lists data are shown at one place ? as of now, we have documents shown on delve boards and list data being shown on news feed. one place for all these content will be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to show custom properties on Delve mobile app

ability to show custom properties on Delve mobile app, as of now only user name is visible to the user.can we allow to see all custom properties that are created under user profiles tobe shown ? again Delve mobile & Web doesnot search content based on the custom fields.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding the topic Freinds

we have contacts. but we don't have friends. I think we should

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. language

In international companies this is would be very beneficial for administrators to have ability to centrally manage user profile's language.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Originally my delve layout when searching was in a grid format which made it easy to find things, now it has just changed to a list format m

Something has changed in Delve in June / July: Originally my delve layout when searching was in a grid format which made it easy to find things, now it has just changed to a list format making searching much for difficult and I cant seem to revert back to the grid format

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Delve Analytics about Planner projects and tasks

Provide analytics of Planner favorite plans (e.g. how tasks move between buckets, how long they stay in specific progress, how many times they are updated).
    Highlight attention points (e.g. tasks moving backwards, Work in process too high) according to the kanban methodology.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow addition of dynamic links on People's Delve Profile Page

Allow addition of dynamic links on People's Delve Profile Page:
    Scenario, In Our Orgnisation We would be using SharePoint Blogs extensively, now the Delve profile is cool but the default blog comes with Delve, we don't require as of now instead people want to embed their already created blog there & want to show on Delve profile page.
    If delve provides the flexibility to edit user's profile page with some web parts then people can modify the same at the bottom.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx

add persian hirji calender to android ios and very thnx

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Colleagues days off

A feature that would really be useful:

• In all O365 when you hover on a user Photo: display whether the user is out-of-office or not (depending on the fact that automatic replies are configured on his exchange mailbox or not)

• Same info should be available from the Delve profile of the user.

• To go further it should be displayed the "Off until date" information as well (in case the user has specified a "To Date" on the automatic reply)

• Last but not least: on my own profile page I should see a timeline showing today + and - 7 days:…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Note in my personal page

I want to add some note for my personal page.
    It just like add note in my Skype for Business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ADD APP CONNECTORS SUCH AS SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM AND PINTREST

ADD APP CONNECTORS SUCH AS SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM AND PINTREST

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let us update own details rather than going through system to update

I want to simply update who my line manager is, why can't I do this myself?

Connected to this why can't we have full control over our own profiles? It delays updates and limits adoption if we are not trusted with our own details

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. site

Add a SharePoint site to the resulttypes. I use Delve often to navigate to a specific site quickly, without having to go to SharePoint. At this moment I have to 'creatively' use the Delve searchresults to find and navigate to a site by using the sitelink below a certain document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. with your profile photo you could have a rage of things to choose from for people that are appropriate and people can only choose from those

THe idea is simple people can have a range of different photos to choose from to use as a profile like when you are chossing your cover photo you have a range to choose from

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. for the employees, "people" it would be much beneficial to include the person's user ID/ racf

when searching for employees, as my job constantly has me do, it would be nice to see the employees' name as well as racf on their profile to better identify them (by either their racf or full name)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. property is not showing termset icon in Delve

Need to have termset icon for selection displayed when a property is associated with a termset. Currently the only way I can change see the term set icon is by navigating to Details page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include OHR ID in Employee details

Please include OHR ID for employees as well. At times we need to share OHR ID of employee for internal purposes, & in this case it will be helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base