Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Avoid duplicate Boards.

Currently Delve allows multiple boards with the same name being created. It should be avoided.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to access Delve from File Explorer

For me, Delve is like window's File Explorer but for the content that was shared with me. As a user, it is only natural to have the ability to search for content in one central place no matter if you created it or someone else shared it with you. Currently, you search for the content you created (or saved) in File Explorer and "shared with you content" on a completely different environment - Delve.
    It will be very useful to integrate them. Access Delve from file explorer, or even better, replacing file explorer with Delve

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Office 365 Group conversations the default action on documents in those Groups instead of Yammer

Delve now has tight integration with Yammer for all content. It makes more sense to converse about a document stored in an Office 365 Group using the dedicated Group conversations feed instead of Yammer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Larger fields in SharePoint Profiles for easier editing

My company has thousands of highly educated and skilled employees. Many would like to list all their skills in the SharePoint profile via Delve. They are frustrated because it is challenging to add and edit a large number of entries. The Ask Me About, Skills, and Past Projects input fields are very small (3-4 rows only; kind of like this entry field I'm typing into now). Can Microsoft make the SharePoint profile fields larger so it is easier for users to review, enter, and modify their skills, past projects, Ask Me About, and About Me data?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sharepoint in OneDrive for Business auch für Personen ausserhalb der Organisation verfügbar machen

OneDrive for Business auch für Personen ausserhalb der Azure / O365 Organisation zur Verfügung stellen.
    Z.B. für Verwaltungsräte, JV Partner oder angegliederte vertrauenswürdige Personen.
    Bruno Kägi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Schedule or start a meeting from Delve user profile

In old user profiles there was a possibility to check user's availability on Skype and start conversation. I would like to have this functionality on Delve user profile + things that we have in Skype for Business user pane - check calendar, schedule a meeting, IM, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Delve by default make contact details visible by default for all users within the same company

My users want to also user Delve as a point to contact people within my organization, all users details are synced from on Premise. However they can only see contact details shared with them or everyone.

I want as global admin to be able to turn on option so that all users within my organization can see all other users within my organisations contact details, details such business telephone number, extension number, mobile number etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Possibility to add suggested content browser locations when adding images to Delve blogs

Possibility to add suggested content browser locations when adding images to Delve blogs

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need the way to disable only Search feature in Delve

We are currently tuning-up whole a tenant search system and got aware that Delve Search returns very different results than SharePoint Search Center results. We really don't want to use this search from the administrative point of view.

On the other hand, we would like to make use of Delve so please discuss about the option to disable only Search feature in Delve setting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add presence to people pictures in Edge (and other browsers)

Presence has become a big part of how people collaborate and now that Edge doesn't support Active X and the NSAPI plugins are going away from Firefox, Chrome etc. It is being sorely missed in the organization.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable an ability to manually update a card picture

Allow users to have the ability to manually pick or override the automatically selected card icon that Delve selects. The algorithm sometime selects an icon that is not appropriate for the PowerPoint I have added to a board and I would like to override it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Delve Analytics running !

No need of description, Delves Analytics in 3 monthes time never worked for me so I dismissed my E5 subscription !

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limite searh by File Types, Date Area, and Authors.

I want to search by delve by limit by File Types, Data Area, and Authors.
    Just like,
    Search Delve by PowerPoint and Last 1 month and Bill.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to consolidate posts from multiple people into one

When you are a site owned by multiple people, there should be a way to consolidate blog posts from Delve of individual owners into a single page eg. homepage. That way each director writes his own story / post in his own space which gets published in a common Senior Management Blog on dashboard. Difficult to do implement in O365 which does not support timers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can you make delve respect domains like you can setup exchange address polices to separate user from each other

Can you make delve respect domains like you can setup exchange address book polices to separate user from each other. we have a tenancy with multiple schools/domains and we dont want them to see each other. With exchange we have setup address book polices to combat this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Turn on/off "See more related to [user] in Delve" - Onedrive sharing notification

When sharing documents from OneDrive, it would be useful to have control (either on a company-network-wide basis, or as an individual user) as to whether the phrase "See more related to [user] in Delve" appears in the sharing notification email ("[user] has shared '[document]'").
    Reason for this is that it may not always be relevant to highlight Delve content to the intended recipient. I would be good to be able to do this without turning off Delve functionality for the user altogether.
    As per Q&A here https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/p/431146/1089612#1089612

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Related Boards

Boards relate to Topics. When people search on boards, we need to show related Topics/Boards also. An example is Training. We can have training as 1 board but have IT training, Product Training as separate boards. When people search for training, we expect to bring up all boards showing training

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Delve Analytics enablement

We have been waiting a long time for Delve Analytics to be enabled - Expected dates for enablement would be useful - can these be provided? We are on the first release option already.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Boards and Blogs accessible by Delve for Android

Currently one does not seem to be able to access Boards or Blogs from Delve for Android. It would be great if one could.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base