Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Backgrounds for Excel, Word and PowerPoint

The background at the top of Outlook Office 365 should be the same for Powerpoint, Excel and Word

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. blog share

just like word/excel/ppt, give us the no sign in view link

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enabling alteration in Space Before/After Paragraph

A feature present in word/outlook called as "Line Space Before/After Paragraph" is missing for user admins to "Add/Remove" as per the needs making the overall page a lot more pleasant at times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re not quite sure what you mean? Is it about creating a rich editor for your About me section on the profile? If so, you can use HTML to edit.

5. Administrator Controlled Sharing Of Documents

Currently Delve sharing of documents is controlled by the user under About Me -> Settings -> Feature Settings.

There is not enough control from an Admin perspective on what is shared. It should be possible for an Administrator of O365 to turn off Delve sharing at an admin level for some users.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NEVE

WE COULD ASK POEPLE QUESTUIONS ON THERE PROFILE AND THEN THEY CAN ANSWER

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Partner with MSConnect, for quarterly / annually with "Top Collaborators" list

When I need to request feedback for my MS Connect ever year, it'd be great to see a short list of suggested people from whom I could request feedback, based on Delve's Analytics about who my "Top Collaborators" have been this quarter, this year, or since the last time I requested feedback in the MS Connect tool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Kick

when you make a powerpoint and edit it online with your friends you should be able to kick them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. teams

Would like for Delve to shows Teams documents being worked on to show up in the stream.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback, but we need more information. It is not clear which “Teams” (e.g SharePoint teams, Microsoft Teams?) you are referring to.

10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Content cards are now displayed differently on different Delve pages - please harmonize!

I just noticed that the exact same documents are displayed with conflicting titles depending on what page you're visiting in Delve. If you're on the homepage, it seems that content cards display the Word document's filename as title, but if you're on a Board page, the exact same content card actually gets the document's title from within the document content itself. This is very confusing, because the same content card should be displayed 1:1 with the same display template, regardless of what page you're visiting. Now the content cards on board pages are conflicting with home and search pages.

At…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add board tagging support for all content types (.aspx-sites, document libraries,...)

Delve shows SharePoint Online .aspx pages and document libraries in the search results and currently you have the board icon where you can add all search results to a board. But unsupported content types dissapear after some time from a board page. The board tag is still shown in the search results, but when you go to the board the unsupported items are missing. I had a Microsoft case but without enough need for the functionality it will not be added.

"Unfortunately this incident will not be fixable as those content types are not supported for tagging, and we will…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We should be able to send messages and notifications.

We should be able to send messages and notifications to people when we update, create, and delete things or documents. Whenever we do anything we would like to share or tell about, we should be able to tell anyone that has anything to do with it.
    I hope you consider my idea!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Plug in Delve activity Feed into SharePoint

It would be great if we could plug a Delve-style widget into SharePoint so we could discover what our colleagues are working on more easily!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customizable Team Feed

I work on a large team of people geographically dispersed around the globe. What's more is that we're not a coherent team - we more or less act as separate teams. This has led to communication problems. One example is that some of us in the US were working to solve the same problem as some of our colleagues in China without even knowing it until much effort had been duplicated. Something like Delve could fix this. Here's the idea - the ability to create and publish access to "custom" feeds. For example, we would like the ability to create…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add an option to make the Delve page the user's brower homepage

Add a button to the Delve page to make it the home page for the user's preferred browser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Visualize documents shared with others

As a Delve user I would like to be able to visualize content that I am sharing with specific people and/or "all users" so that I can understand if I am over or under sharing some content.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In the new system I can no longer view someones reporting line - please reinstate this feature

Include the information relating to a persons reporting line eg their line manager and who they line manage. this was a great way to find alternative people to contact for work purposes and also a good way to find a new contact for an area of work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)