Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how due you sway delve?

Sway your SharePoint search. Delete every thing in share point search, then mysway link the share point search.

Delve MySpace public network {Searchable on Bing only} on and off share control would be mysway searchable on Bing only.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make delve our default

Make delve our resume credential transcript that is not randomly searchable for identity theft. It build a credential transcript ranging from education, Microsoft aptitude education with Allure, to business venture profile hosted domain for people to see what real time figure contract a person is working for.
    Basically delve needs to take over Te professional people APP. When people network can then give a contact info that automatically is PDF protected where our contact can't be change, but when we chain our contact info, it then is deployed through the internet to chain modification of our contact info. Well devle…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to allow End User to set Home Page in Delve

1. As a user instead of having 'Home' tab to be my Welcome Page, i would like to keep 'Activity' view as my Welcome page.

2. Also, if possible Microsoft can publish an Article on the value or number of times a user activity has to happen to get a content surfaced in Delve. A this point, all the articles that talk about Delve just says "When there is Co-Authoring then it is a strong signal, when a content is most viewed then Office Graph/Delve will consider that as relevant and show in Home Page". As an Admin, if he/she knows the…
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Email from the People profile bar

When clicking into a Person's profile under People in Delve the person's name appears with their email address below and the option below that for Message, I believe Email was also an option and this was the reason we upgraded some of accounts to Office 365 Business Premium because of this facility but it's gone!

Can we have Email as an option back alongside Message please?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop other users from creating blogs on someone else's profile

A coworker was able to get on my profile page in and add a blog post to my page. I'm unable to end it or remove it even though it's my own profile.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability when custom a property is created and type URL is chosen in Delve for the item to be a clickable URL link, not plain text….

Add the ability when custom a property is created and type URL is chosen in Delve for the item to be a clickable URL link, not plain text….

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are looking into different options to improve our handling of mark-up on the Delve profile page. Thanks for the feedback.

7. Allow IT admins to add additional profile fields and make them searchable like it used to be in My Sites

Allow IT admins to add additional profile fields and make them searchable like it used to be in My Sites

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create Feed on User Profile like Facebook

Create feed on user profile like Facebook where other users can post messages and comments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. reduce or eliminate huge banners and other visual design elements which take up too much real estate

reduce or eliminate huge banners and other visual design elements which take up too much real estate

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multi-accounts support of Delve app.

I want to use Delve app for Android by multi-accounts.
    because I use multi Office 365 accounts as each company and partners member.
    Outlook App for Android can use email/calendar/file as multi-accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow notifications of new content to boards

How will we ever know that someone's added content to a board? Following the board should allow for notifications if wanted.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show list of published blogs on profile page

When I go to someone's profile page who has posted a blog, I should be able to see that without having to go into their blog page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delve becomes abble to help for a good Office 365 governance

Before publishing, users can search the most appropriate places to share a content from 3 criteria : Share with who? For few days/months/years? What kind of info is this?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide JavaScript tracking snippet to collect signals from (LOB) web applications outside O365

The Office Graph API allows signals from external systems to be sent to Delve, ref. Salesforce integration example https://medium.com/@salesforce/a-sneak-peek-of-the-salesforce-and-office-delve-integration-8a2ebae6b82e However, this requires code changes to the external applications.

This idea is to have a JavaScript tracking snippet (e.g. signals.js) that can easily be added to line of business (LOB) web applications. The framework should track and parse user actions - view item, open link, search queries, etc. - and send these actions as signals to the Office Graph. This will extend the Office Graph into the corporate landscape.

This is similar to how Google Analytics collect user data by adding…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rearranging the board contents

There should be a way to arrange the contents of the boards i.e. by Name, date added, date modified etc. Or to just drag to the position that you would like on the board.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delve replicate to AD or provide extra PowerShell user attributes

Any changes made by an user in Delve is not replicated back to AD. However we would like to get the updated attributes of the user profile (Mobile, assistant etc.) back in AD. The best solution would be that Delve replicates this back to AD...

But a secondary possibility is to make the attributes accesavle via the PowerShell. Via the O365 SharePoint you're able to get some basic columns (displayname), but it would be great if we could also be able to get mobile, assistant etc.

The Delve page is a very nice page for users to update their profile…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to Edit user list and/or remove users

we can add users by simply searching for them in Delve, but for example: we made a few changes on our users, and it enden up having two usernames duplicated, they are two different users, but one was deleted, both had the same email address, and both are still on Delve even the deleted one, which causes confution to the users.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add all the functionality that was being provided by MySite hubbs (e.g., Newsfeed, Sites)

The Newsfeed landing page and others being able to see what newsfeeds a user is following are important business intelligence opportunities.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve support/guidance on getting Delve to work in a proxy environment.

Delve hasn't worked for us EVER. All we get is a blank page. Msft support says it's a proxy issue but are oddly unable to offer any help. And it can't be "turned off" so I have 7500 users who get no search results. Incredible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make files from Office 365 Groups visible into Delve

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of now, the files that are stored into Office 365 Groups are not accessible from Delve. It seems like the obvious thing that is not implemented.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base