Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display "Click a person to see what they’re working on" for all users searched on Delve

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Delve で検索したすべてのユーザーに "人をクリックすると、その人が何の仕事をしているかがわかります" の項目を表示させる
    Display "Click a person to see what they’re working on" for all users searched on Delve

■Description(内容):
    Delve 画面左の [連絡先] からユーザーを選択すると、"人をクリックすると、その人が何の仕事をしているかがわかります" の項目が表示されるユーザーと表示されないユーザーがいる。
    全てのユーザーに表示される動作を希望します。
    When we select users from [Contacts] on the left hand side of the screen in Delve, "Click a person to see what they’re working on" is displayed for some users but not displayed for other users.
    We hope this can be changed to display for all users.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Internet Explorer requirement for Insights - MyAnalytics add-in in Outlook

Currently, if you've removed Internet Explorer from a Windows 10 PC and try to open the Insights Outlook add-in, you get the following message. "ADD-IN ERROR Sorry, we couldn't load the add-in because Internet Explorer is disabled. Click "See Details" for more information." Clicking See Details results in a page cannot be found.

Internet Explorer is dead and should not be a requirement for anything from Microsoft.

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You could give more backgrounds and profile picture options

We can have more background options and not have to only search the internet but see what pictures the site has to offer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sorting documents by date in Microsoft Delve

In the Microsoft Delve, I would like to have a field for date modified for documents and capability to sort the documents by date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report Phishing Emails

There seems to be no way to report phishing emails on Outlook. Seems a little strange.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Turn it into More Like Storing and Retrieving as in Real Library room

Turn it into More Like Storing and Retrieving as in Real Library room

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add 3D models in it

add 3d models in excel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to Show Source of the document found

Have preference setting or default view with option to show source of the file on your board (email, teams share, archive, etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be helpful if the Home page gave top-level stats.

I would check Delve more frequently if it gave me a more effective summary of the docs my teammates are working on. Are they mostly presentations, spreadsheets, or docs? Based on file name or location, what are the top clients or themes at the moment.

This would help me know what the hot topics of the day are and who I can reach out to for more info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. messenger (chat with your friends)

We want to chat with our friends just in case we work from home but we have to work together. Also,to keep in touch to check how far we did on the project because now we stay home. I was thinking we could do calls and message each other!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add games!

Kids hate office 365 at least make it interesting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MAke sure user photo is sent with email when using Outlook

Picture profile is not well synchronized among accounts and when sening emails. It is important that this funtion is fixed considering that even mails are sent among different companies, almost all use Microsoft Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. teams/ region/ office not currently searchable , the tool is also no use if people do not put profile information to id their line managr

improvement in search function and information present GI/ GO. great tool just needs individuals to enter content PLEASE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Capability of sending a 'Thank You' to a colleague

Capability of sending a 'Thank You' to a colleague, which would be communicated to that colleague's line manager.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Signum should be updated automatically

The signum field is important and should be imported automatically from other systems. Now I only see an empty field and cannot update it myself. I was requested to enter my managers signum but can only find an empty field. Hence, I have to search for his signum elsewhere,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Office Hours and Work Schedules

Allow users to add their Office Hours and flex/alternative schedules to their profile

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I wonder if it is possible make that Teams notifications from chat appear in different corner of the display.

I wonder if it is possible make that Teams notifications from chat appear in different corner of the display.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base