Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Idea is to make it were all teh participants of your websites are able to design their own home entry and decorate their main page

Many people wish to have their favorite design and decor to be able to appear on the home entry screen that will firs appear

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please show full email threads AND attachments throughout entire thread.

I love Gmail, because an email conversation shows every email, in order from both the sender and replier all in one thread, and includes attachments. Like a text conversation. I should not have to go find the exact email that was sent with an attachment in order to see that attachment. Bleh I hate Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow to show Profile information on the People profile pages to any, no just internal people.

Please allow to show Profile information on the People profile pages to any, no just internal people.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My own goal setting is open to the public.

Add a new feature to open up your own goal setting to your employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pleasea show list of sites user have acces to

Pleasea show list of sites user have acces to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for staff to edit how their name is seen by pupils (eg. no first name in pupils view)

Ability for staff to edit how their name is seen by pupils (eg. no first name in pupils view)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. pls work on same profile we can download or print in proper manner

Need profile any best printable version or we can download if we need

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. have a FaceTime button

you can see your friends and family

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to split group into diffrent group that none can see.

Able to make a group inside of a group that none can see. Example: 1 group, split some people into the other, Programmer, and the rest as, workers, for more organization and easy to reach people.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Picture option for the background

I think there should be options for pictures on your background.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change phone number for security contact autherisation

Be able to update the phone number for security authorisation, so that when we move office, Microsoft can ring me to confirm I am me, so that I may then login to my emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outlook time zone..

You should put the Countries,Towns, or cities in order when it comes to outlook timezone. And you should add the missing Countries, Towns, Cities so that you don't get the wrong timing. And to be honest i was confused when it came to that part and i was also exhausted trying to find my right timing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide an option to add a couple of images with examples of your work

Specially relevant for creative teams, where you can add images showing examples of your work (similar to a small portfolio). This could be included on the profile information under the skills for example.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. try to make it so you can have your profile pic off of google

It would make it so people could have a better selection

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow peaple to access!

I think you should allow people to access there personal info and for them to change there profile pic!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Should be able to add a preferred name and pronouns.

Pretty self explanatory; make it more accessible for trans people. Since contact name cannot be modified, add another field for people's chosen names, and a field to display their pronouns.

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base