Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would like to suggest having 'view' options for the favourites page. For e.g I would prefer a list style view, I find the tiles view awkward

Would like to suggest having 'view' options for the favourites page. I.e. 'view as list', or 'view as icons' or 'view as tiles'. For e.g I would select a list style view, rather than the current big tiles.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to access Delve from File Explorer

For me, Delve is like window's File Explorer but for the content that was shared with me. As a user, it is only natural to have the ability to search for content in one central place no matter if you created it or someone else shared it with you. Currently, you search for the content you created (or saved) in File Explorer and "shared with you content" on a completely different environment - Delve.
    It will be very useful to integrate them. Access Delve from file explorer, or even better, replacing file explorer with Delve

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please state which BSC site an employee works at along side their contact information.

It would be very handy to be able to say with certainty which Boston Scientific site a particular employee works at!
    I can find out most things about an employee through Delve except for which site the employee works at or resides at.
    We work a lot with employees that need to approve updates to some of our documents, sometimes I may need to make contact with a certain individual but I can never find out (through Delve) which site a particular employee works from, this is important as I need to know what time zone they are operating in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. profile editig

I updated my profile but one field (office) is being fed from a different data source and I cannot edit it. Instructions please

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Voice control

Voice control

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Upload, and give dimensions for Delve Background Photos. This would be great to customize as we do our profile pics already.

Allow Upload, and give dimensions for Delve Background Photos. This would be great to customize as we do our profile pics already.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add more cow bell

we need more cow bell. there is no audio in Delve to interact with.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include in Delve Dashboard a Summary of outlook inbox with easy way to launch Email

Delve could serve as a great launchpad to users to get to recent documents, and conversations in other MS services like Outlook and MS teams. Would be ideal if feeds of recent conversations from MS teams as well as Outlook inbox summary could be included in main Delve Dashboard

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A lot of people need to account for their time in/out of office a funtion to add up hours/days listed on outlook calendar as "out of office"

A lot of people need to account for their time in/out of office. A function in Analytics that adds up hours/days listed on my outlook calendar as "out of office" would be very helpful. thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it bug free, intergarte mail as well as chat similar to facebook

Make it bug free, intergarte mail as well as chat similar to facebook

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delve Analytics about Planner projects and tasks

Provide analytics of Planner favorite plans (e.g. how tasks move between buckets, how long they stay in specific progress, how many times they are updated).
    Highlight attention points (e.g. tasks moving backwards, Work in process too high) according to the kanban methodology.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 0365

I THINK WE CAN PLAY FORTNITE IN SCHOOL

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My Analytics email buy not in my Delve

I did receive an email about My Analytics; however, I don't find it in my Delve. How can I enable My Analytics?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fully customizeable banners

like youtube you can create whatever you want as a banner

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need a way to see documents on which I've worked are seen by public users

Need a way to see documents on which I've worked are seen by public users .. if I access Delve as myself, I see everything; some things of which may not be where I want them to be or in a state in which I don't want to show them. This is similar to LinkedIn or Facebook 'view as public' functionality.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see a Delve Desktop App rather than having it as just a webapp in O365.

Imagine not having to log into "portal.office.com" to get to Delve. Imagine Delve being an app like Skype for Business that comes with its own alerts and interface outside of the web app. Let's make this happen!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Colors should be able to change

When you look at info like your email and the clock it is in blue. I think it would be fun if I could change it and make it more personalized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base