Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We need involvement of people in this.

People generally use outlook and there the information is not clear to enter delve mode. If more people are involved, it will be easy to know about the accomplishments of people in hierarchy above and below belt and can enhance the opportunity to grow

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. planner connection too mail trafic

al the mail directly into planner and all the time appointments directly in calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MS Word 2016 fails to recognize which tray to print labels from

Microsoft - please fix Word, so it recognizes which tray to print from on my HP 8630. The problem occurs when printing labels and envelopes. I changed the settings, so it would print from tray #1, but the program still instructs it to print from tray #2. I have to remove tray #2, so after the printer tries to print from tray #2 it eventually moves over to tray #1. This never happened with my previous version of Word.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sort Delve by number of views

Ability to sort Delve by number of views on an item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add stickers

you could add stickers so that people could have like little sticky notes on delve

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You could make sure that the background on Delve doesn't fade out.

The landscapes available as the background for Delve are beautiful, but as soon as you scroll down a bit, they start to fade out.
    Could you change it so that the background is visible from the top to the bottom of the Delve page?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice if, when clicking on the profile picture, the picture enlarges.

This is helpful when Delve is used in who=who functionality

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please let us put or own back drop image

i would like to add my own back drop image

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. let people choose there favourites

let people choose there favourites

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. put in other back rounds

they should put a quote or another back round every week so we get new ones

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding Lunar calendar

Dear Microsoft team,

Asian markets are also a sizable market for Microsoft. If you can create more lunar calendars in your current Calendar, it will be a big turning point for users. This will help many users join the Microsoft community and attract more users.

A example: I am a person that live in Asian. In our country we always use Luna calendar. We have too much plan in Luna calendar and need too much app for support us remark it.

So please help to create a Luna Calendar and adding in your current Calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Its better to have an in-built Mail Tracker for Office 365 for every user, not only for admins. Its better to have a Google Chrome extension

Its better to have an in-built Mail Tracker for Office 365 for every user, not only for admins. Its better to have a Google Chrome extension for Office 365 users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Able to copy and Paste onto work

We should be able to copy and paste, this is harder as I have to find the shortcut because I can't remember.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter Delve organizational chart based on user email..

It would be nice if Microsoft can add some feature which allows admin to filter organization chart of Delve to not to show external users. i.e. Filter based on user email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow profile pics to be removed, not just replaced.

Please allow profile pics to be removed, not just replaced.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug Fix - Right Clicking performs a Left Click periodically - Ver 1808

With Office 365 Business (2016) Subscription, Right Clicking in Office Products (Word & Outlook tested) performs a Left Click periodically. Does not happen in any other program. (IE, Edge, Chrome, Adobe Reader, Notepad++) Happening to multiple users on multiple computers with different hardware and mice. Also happens on my personal non domain laptop, using my Home O365 subscription. I was at 2013 and it was fine. I upgraded to the newest version (O365 Ver 1808 Build 10730.20102) and it started doing it. Only thing common is Office 365 version 1808 - Builds 10730.20127 & 10730.20102.
    I have done 2 days…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base