Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn on/off "See more related to [user] in Delve" - Onedrive sharing notification

When sharing documents from OneDrive, it would be useful to have control (either on a company-network-wide basis, or as an individual user) as to whether the phrase "See more related to [user] in Delve" appears in the sharing notification email ("[user] has shared '[document]'").
    Reason for this is that it may not always be relevant to highlight Delve content to the intended recipient. I would be good to be able to do this without turning off Delve functionality for the user altogether.
    As per Q&A here https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/p/431146/1089612#1089612

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create to add Curriculum Vitae in Profile, is very important and help to the Human Resources Department

In One Drive Sharepoint to Business Company (Corporate), add Curriculum Vitae in profile. Important to Human Resources.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

3. Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what

Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what others see, especially regarding files they may be able to see.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Smaller tiles or list

Want to see smaller tiles or even lists (just like in file system) of people or documents rather than huge tiles as it is right now since this way I can only see 3-6 people out of 50 I am working with.
    Thank you!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the user to select the first-name last-name or last-name first-name order to get around IT fixing as last-first as in our organisation

As title. Being stuck sending emails as "Last-name, First-name" completely misrepresents who I am and makes me angry every time I send an email. I am "First-name Last-name" and it should be my choice, not someone in IT or HR, how my name is represented. A simple radio button would solve this while not allowing me to change my name to "Lord Buckethead" on company emails, which will keep HR happy.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to search by skills

Ability to search by skills: people in an organization will be able to look for skills they are looking for, even without knowing their names

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. View all checked out files at once, multiple check in

I upload a lot of documents but there doesn't seem to be an option to bulk check in once this is done. Currently I have to click on every file to check it back in, being extremely time consuming. I would love to see an area 'my checked out files' or similar, where i can viewall at once and bulk check back in these files in one action.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow you to easily add a person to your contacts form the delve interface

Delve seems to be both faster and better at finding people than the people app and a simple directory search. It'd be nice if you could easily add them to your contacts from the delve interface. You seem to only have the option of actively mailing, calling, etc from there.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable user ability to remove web link for OneDrive from profile

There should be a way for users to delete the web links on their profile pages - like a link to OneDrive

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make a compact list to view in delve

Please make a compact list to view in delve

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We should have authority to delete/change our profile picture.

We should have authority to delete/change our profile picture.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to enter qualifications in a users profile Schools & Education section

So that it's clear which qualifications were gained at which school/Uni.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

16. Create a manner to print user profile on Delve to use like Curriculum vitae or export user profile to PDF file to the Human Resources

The Human Resources needs our curriculum vitae and we have the profile Delve here and It would be a good tools for it, but they don't have a manner to print ou export it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. merge the two edit user profile pages

Please merge the two edit user profile pages.
    When clicking on the Edit profile button in your Delve page a modern styled page opens to enter your details. When you want to add more details, for example using the link below "How can I add more information?", another profile details page opens which looks totally different. This is very confusing, please let all changes to the profile be made in one page.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding Lunar calendar

Dear Microsoft team,

Asian markets are also a sizable market for Microsoft. If you can create more lunar calendars in your current Calendar, it will be a big turning point for users. This will help many users join the Microsoft community and attract more users.

A example: I am a person that live in Asian. In our country we always use Luna calendar. We have too much plan in Luna calendar and need too much app for support us remark it.

So please help to create a Luna Calendar and adding in your current Calendar.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why no options to bookmark, follow, connect or add to outlook address book?

Once you see someone's contact information you should be able to add their email to your address book or follow them or something. Otherwise, what is the purpose of displaying their information?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. delete

you should be able to delete

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base