Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let people friend each other

We should totally have a designated "List of Friends" for Delve. That way we could be able view friends easier, than having your "People" list just being people you frequently contact.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add to Office Apps or create 32-bit Desktop App

Users do no like using the web, they already have too many tabs open and avoid opening more web sites at all costs. Please add functionality to Office applications to open files via Delve. Otherwise a standalone 32-bit desktop application will be needed to get users using this service.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create to add Curriculum Vitae in Profile, is very important and help to the Human Resources Department

In One Drive Sharepoint to Business Company (Corporate), add Curriculum Vitae in profile. Important to Human Resources.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

4. Allow you to easily add a person to your contacts form the delve interface

Delve seems to be both faster and better at finding people than the people app and a simple directory search. It'd be nice if you could easily add them to your contacts from the delve interface. You seem to only have the option of actively mailing, calling, etc from there.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smaller tiles or list

Want to see smaller tiles or even lists (just like in file system) of people or documents rather than huge tiles as it is right now since this way I can only see 3-6 people out of 50 I am working with.
    Thank you!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. merge the two edit user profile pages

Please merge the two edit user profile pages.
    When clicking on the Edit profile button in your Delve page a modern styled page opens to enter your details. When you want to add more details, for example using the link below "How can I add more information?", another profile details page opens which looks totally different. This is very confusing, please let all changes to the profile be made in one page.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the user to select the first-name last-name or last-name first-name order to get around IT fixing as last-first as in our organisation

As title. Being stuck sending emails as "Last-name, First-name" completely misrepresents who I am and makes me angry every time I send an email. I am "First-name Last-name" and it should be my choice, not someone in IT or HR, how my name is represented. A simple radio button would solve this while not allowing me to change my name to "Lord Buckethead" on company emails, which will keep HR happy.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why no options to bookmark, follow, connect or add to outlook address book?

Once you see someone's contact information you should be able to add their email to your address book or follow them or something. Otherwise, what is the purpose of displaying their information?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. send yammer / skype /Microsoft team message instantly

at look teamplayer profile and activity. I want to send yammer / skype /Microsoft team message instantly via a click and then input

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More emojis

Add more emojis for improved user experience

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make a compact list to view in delve

Please make a compact list to view in delve

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 关于windows10 自带微软五笔与拼音输入法卡顿与光标跳跑问题

我们测试过在win10下,打开Outlook2016与word2016 ,使用自带的微软五笔与拼音输入法时不定时出现卡顿问题,打了字很慢才显示出来,本来中文输入的变了英文;有时光标突然自动跳跑到下一行。

同样的电脑,使用回同样的微软输入法,在WPS上使用就一齐正常,但在自家的MS OFFICE就有问题。
    同样的电脑,使用第三方极点五笔、QQ等输入法,在outlook2016与word2016都正常使用。

请微软工程师帮忙解决。多谢。

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to search by skills

Ability to search by skills: people in an organization will be able to look for skills they are looking for, even without knowing their names

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View all checked out files at once, multiple check in

I upload a lot of documents but there doesn't seem to be an option to bulk check in once this is done. Currently I have to click on every file to check it back in, being extremely time consuming. I would love to see an area 'my checked out files' or similar, where i can viewall at once and bulk check back in these files in one action.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to enter qualifications in a users profile Schools & Education section

So that it's clear which qualifications were gained at which school/Uni.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We’re reviewing your suggestion. Remember, the more votes a suggestion gets, the more likely it is that we’ll do it.

18. Ability to edit how files shared by people are displayed

My colleague shared a folder to me with multiple files in it. However, I noticed that Delve doesn't show the folders but only the individual files in it, It would be better if files are displayed "as is" as the owner see's it in her/his One Drive

i.e. Folder containing sub-folder and/or files

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable user ability to remove web link for OneDrive from profile

There should be a way for users to delete the web links on their profile pages - like a link to OneDrive

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base