Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please let us put or own back drop image

i would like to add my own back drop image

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. let people choose there favourites

let people choose there favourites

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a "Certifications" section on User Profile

Add a "Certifications" section on User Profile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding Lunar calendar

Dear Microsoft team,

Asian markets are also a sizable market for Microsoft. If you can create more lunar calendars in your current Calendar, it will be a big turning point for users. This will help many users join the Microsoft community and attract more users.

A example: I am a person that live in Asian. In our country we always use Luna calendar. We have too much plan in Luna calendar and need too much app for support us remark it.

So please help to create a Luna Calendar and adding in your current Calendar.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. People Area Favorites

By default the images/names of the most recent 5 people are displayed. Is there a way to mark individuals as people favorites, so they always appear on the list? Any of the most recent 5 people not already on the favorites list could be added to the bottom perhaps. This would prevent a need to re-search for people we work with regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Able to clear Delve's recent list (eg. Popular List)

It will be good if there is a function where we can clear recent list for all or partially.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MS Teams, we need PIN

In Teams, we need a function which we PIN the specific message on the top, for example Pin in the 'Slack'.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to search by skills

Ability to search by skills: people in an organization will be able to look for skills they are looking for, even without knowing their names

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a manner to print user profile on Delve to use like Curriculum vitae or export user profile to PDF file to the Human Resources

The Human Resources needs our curriculum vitae and we have the profile Delve here and It would be a good tools for it, but they don't have a manner to print ou export it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like to suggest having 'view' options for the favourites page. For e.g I would prefer a list style view, I find the tiles view awkward

Would like to suggest having 'view' options for the favourites page. I.e. 'view as list', or 'view as icons' or 'view as tiles'. For e.g I would select a list style view, rather than the current big tiles.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please update the choice of cover photos for Delve profiles.

Please update the choice of cover photos for Delve profiles. The existing ones have been around for a couple of years now. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Profile -- Projects field should sort the latest addition on top, to allow adding new items easily.

The common way is listing the latest achievement on top.
    The DELVE always adds new items to the bottom on all categories.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you view a person, documents are shown that you have shared with them.

When you view a person, documents are shown that you have shared with them. Documents you shared with them appear with documents they sent you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please provide users the ability to modify the web-page background color in office and outlook

Please provide users the ability to modify the web-page background color in office and outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need involvement of people in this.

People generally use outlook and there the information is not clear to enter delve mode. If more people are involved, it will be easy to know about the accomplishments of people in hierarchy above and below belt and can enhance the opportunity to grow

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what

Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what others see, especially regarding files they may be able to see.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. delete

you should be able to delete

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug Fix - Right Clicking performs a Left Click periodically - Ver 1808

With Office 365 Business (2016) Subscription, Right Clicking in Office Products (Word & Outlook tested) performs a Left Click periodically. Does not happen in any other program. (IE, Edge, Chrome, Adobe Reader, Notepad++) Happening to multiple users on multiple computers with different hardware and mice. Also happens on my personal non domain laptop, using my Home O365 subscription. I was at 2013 and it was fine. I upgraded to the newest version (O365 Ver 1808 Build 10730.20102) and it started doing it. Only thing common is Office 365 version 1808 - Builds 10730.20127 & 10730.20102.
    I have done 2 days…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base