Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MAke sure user photo is sent with email when using Outlook

Picture profile is not well synchronized among accounts and when sening emails. It is important that this funtion is fixed considering that even mails are sent among different companies, almost all use Microsoft Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display "Click a person to see what they’re working on" for all users searched on Delve

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Delve で検索したすべてのユーザーに "人をクリックすると、その人が何の仕事をしているかがわかります" の項目を表示させる
    Display "Click a person to see what they’re working on" for all users searched on Delve

■Description(内容):
    Delve 画面左の [連絡先] からユーザーを選択すると、"人をクリックすると、その人が何の仕事をしているかがわかります" の項目が表示されるユーザーと表示されないユーザーがいる。
    全てのユーザーに表示される動作を希望します。
    When we select users from [Contacts] on the left hand side of the screen in Delve, "Click a person to see what they’re working on" is displayed for some users but not displayed for other users.
    We hope this can be changed to display for all users.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. teams/ region/ office not currently searchable , the tool is also no use if people do not put profile information to id their line managr

improvement in search function and information present GI/ GO. great tool just needs individuals to enter content PLEASE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Capability of sending a 'Thank You' to a colleague

Capability of sending a 'Thank You' to a colleague, which would be communicated to that colleague's line manager.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Signum should be updated automatically

The signum field is important and should be imported automatically from other systems. Now I only see an empty field and cannot update it myself. I was requested to enter my managers signum but can only find an empty field. Hence, I have to search for his signum elsewhere,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add games!

Kids hate office 365 at least make it interesting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I wonder if it is possible make that Teams notifications from chat appear in different corner of the display.

I wonder if it is possible make that Teams notifications from chat appear in different corner of the display.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the bug - Delve homepage display issue in Hebrew

In Hebrew the homepage has layout issues.
    The content is displayed on the left of the page, the controls are displayed one on each other.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please don't show me the emails that I have "mark"ed "as done"

If I have marked an email as done, I don't need to be seeing it at the top of my page in the Delve. It would also be nice if I could mark them as done, or even flag them from within the Delve.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Office Hours and Work Schedules

Allow users to add their Office Hours and flex/alternative schedules to their profile

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. better backround

make what ever background you want on your profile

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multipe eamils

: I have multiple emails and the analytics is only looking at one of them so i am not seeing the total picture of my activity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make an option to use our own images for our profile cover photo/image.

Make an option to use our own images for our profile cover photo/image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please allow profile pics to be removed, not just replaced.

Please allow profile pics to be removed, not just replaced.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Home Page Turn Off Recommended Documents

I have documents turned off still get annoying recommendation

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Document View Details

I am able to see the number of views for documents, but I am unable to see which user viewed and the time. Please let me know if I am able to find this information. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatic Suppression of Publication for Employees in a Pre-hired status

We prehire employees so that technology and other enterprise assets can be requested for them. This allows them to have a superior day 1 experience as they are more productive right away. Part of this birthright provisioning is Active Directory. They are then immediately picked up by Delve and published. We would like to systematically suppress this until their start date for a variety of reasons. 1 possible solution would be to have Delve key off a specific attribute in AD. Until that attribute is populated Delve does not publish the employee data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. put in other back rounds

they should put a quote or another back round every week so we get new ones

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0365

I THINK WE CAN PLAY FORTNITE IN SCHOOL

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base