Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it bug free, intergarte mail as well as chat similar to facebook

Make it bug free, intergarte mail as well as chat similar to facebook

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a way to see documents on which I've worked are seen by public users

Need a way to see documents on which I've worked are seen by public users .. if I access Delve as myself, I see everything; some things of which may not be where I want them to be or in a state in which I don't want to show them. This is similar to LinkedIn or Facebook 'view as public' functionality.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bring back favorites for keyword searches in Delve

Delve used to have a favorites option when search was done by keyword, as well as by user. My organization got used to that feature and would like it back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MS Word 2016 fails to recognize which tray to print labels from

Microsoft - please fix Word, so it recognizes which tray to print from on my HP 8630. The problem occurs when printing labels and envelopes. I changed the settings, so it would print from tray #1, but the program still instructs it to print from tray #2. I have to remove tray #2, so after the printer tries to print from tray #2 it eventually moves over to tray #1. This never happened with my previous version of Word.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to access Delve from File Explorer

For me, Delve is like window's File Explorer but for the content that was shared with me. As a user, it is only natural to have the ability to search for content in one central place no matter if you created it or someone else shared it with you. Currently, you search for the content you created (or saved) in File Explorer and "shared with you content" on a completely different environment - Delve.
    It will be very useful to integrate them. Access Delve from file explorer, or even better, replacing file explorer with Delve

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Turn on/off "See more related to [user] in Delve" - Onedrive sharing notification

When sharing documents from OneDrive, it would be useful to have control (either on a company-network-wide basis, or as an individual user) as to whether the phrase "See more related to [user] in Delve" appears in the sharing notification email ("[user] has shared '[document]'").
    Reason for this is that it may not always be relevant to highlight Delve content to the intended recipient. I would be good to be able to do this without turning off Delve functionality for the user altogether.
    As per Q&A here https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/p/431146/1089612#1089612

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Windows App of Delve.

I want to use Delve by Windows App on my Windows 10.
    Because I use my Windows 10 as the Tablet transforming from the notebook/2-in-1, so many time.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base