Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. it's only possible to see some of the people in the chart, it shut be possible to see all

need to see the whole organisation chart not only a few employees from the department

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calculate weekly worked hours

It would be great if there was a way for users to see how many hours they worked weekly. I understand this could be a complex suggestion but maybe users could select which way they wanted their hours calculated; either by determining work day hrs by utilizing beginning and ending computer activity to calculate each day or by using login/computer sleep/hibernation times to calculate daily work hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

List of sites user has permissions to / is involved with (visitor/member/owner).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter Delve organizational chart based on user email..

It would be nice if Microsoft can add some feature which allows admin to filter organization chart of Delve to not to show external users. i.e. Filter based on user email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My Profile Page Flaw

There is a flaw in my profile page > update profile page. When I'm scrolling, on the left current visible section headline is getting highlighted, but when it comes to last heading and the second last heading it is not getting highlighted as that section top is not reaching window top. this is a front end flaw.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delve Analytics about Planner projects and tasks

Provide analytics of Planner favorite plans (e.g. how tasks move between buckets, how long they stay in specific progress, how many times they are updated).
    Highlight attention points (e.g. tasks moving backwards, Work in process too high) according to the kanban methodology.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let us update own details rather than going through system to update

I want to simply update who my line manager is, why can't I do this myself?

Connected to this why can't we have full control over our own profiles? It delays updates and limits adoption if we are not trusted with our own details

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. planner connection too mail trafic

al the mail directly into planner and all the time appointments directly in calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. send yammer / skype /Microsoft team message instantly

at look teamplayer profile and activity. I want to send yammer / skype /Microsoft team message instantly via a click and then input

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. merge the two edit user profile pages

Please merge the two edit user profile pages.
    When clicking on the Edit profile button in your Delve page a modern styled page opens to enter your details. When you want to add more details, for example using the link below "How can I add more information?", another profile details page opens which looks totally different. This is very confusing, please let all changes to the profile be made in one page.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to Remove document previews in delve for items shared in error

Office 365 admins should have the ability to remove items that appear in the previews of delve that were shared in error without waiting for the pages to "time out" on their own. Example: User accidentally creates a public group, the group is later changed to private or deleted but the original delve items remain. Users click on the documents and receive an access denied/object not found error message. There should be a process to clear these items from everyone's delve page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customize views when certain features are disabled...

...if a user disables the 'show documents' setting the message "Can't show documents"... appears on all future people searches and uses half of the active workspace...thus much of the display window is rendered useless .... a waste of space -- can you add some display options ? ( in lieu of )

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Discover Associates' documents is rights violation?

Hi, the practice of sharing documents of the associates of an employee I have shared the document is to be revisited. Even if the associate classified the document as For Internal use of all employees the "Need to know" basis is always valid. Why would someone be informed of the documents one is not looking for and not even interested ...By default this should be set off unless an individual allows associates of associates to see their documents.. This is like allowing Friends of Friends access in Facebook. Any on should provide this right by choice and not by default.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sort Delve by number of views

Ability to sort Delve by number of views on an item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base