Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profile -- Projects field should sort the latest addition on top, to allow adding new items easily.

The common way is listing the latest achievement on top.
    The DELVE always adds new items to the bottom on all categories.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please provide users the ability to modify the web-page background color in office and outlook

Please provide users the ability to modify the web-page background color in office and outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug Fix - Right Clicking performs a Left Click periodically - Ver 1808

With Office 365 Business (2016) Subscription, Right Clicking in Office Products (Word & Outlook tested) performs a Left Click periodically. Does not happen in any other program. (IE, Edge, Chrome, Adobe Reader, Notepad++) Happening to multiple users on multiple computers with different hardware and mice. Also happens on my personal non domain laptop, using my Home O365 subscription. I was at 2013 and it was fine. I upgraded to the newest version (O365 Ver 1808 Build 10730.20102) and it started doing it. Only thing common is Office 365 version 1808 - Builds 10730.20127 & 10730.20102.
    I have done 2 days…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Its better to have an in-built Mail Tracker for Office 365 for every user, not only for admins. Its better to have a Google Chrome extension

Its better to have an in-built Mail Tracker for Office 365 for every user, not only for admins. Its better to have a Google Chrome extension for Office 365 users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestion: When fedback is submitted, Should provide a response that it is submitted and preferably when to expect action in case of issue.

The feedback suggestions as well as issues should be responded and with probable resolution time frame. The response may be by SMS or email or alternate email.

Thanks and Regards...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow us to find the admin for people over the B3 level

Allow people to determine the Admins when you look up personnel information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Colors should be able to change

When you look at info like your email and the clock it is in blue. I think it would be fun if I could change it and make it more personalized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add stickers

you could add stickers so that people could have like little sticky notes on delve

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upload your own pictures to Delve

Have to choose a picture

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if, when clicking on the profile picture, the picture enlarges.

This is helpful when Delve is used in who=who functionality

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If we can add our own backgrounds from our computer to use on our profile?

If we can add our own backgrounds from our computer to use on our profile and whatever picture we can use!
    And change the format of our profile!
    PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a last opened

Add a last opened/used documents by myself

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change Police size, it is so large... can't see all interesting information on the same screen

The police is very large on large screen... thus we lack the benefit of large screens.
    Having the same visible information on a laptop and on a multi large screens configuration is a pity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. privacy

try to give people privacy so no teacher can look at it

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My Analytics email buy not in my Delve

I did receive an email about My Analytics; however, I don't find it in my Delve. How can I enable My Analytics?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base