Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Upload, and give dimensions for Delve Background Photos. This would be great to customize as we do our profile pics already.

Allow Upload, and give dimensions for Delve Background Photos. This would be great to customize as we do our profile pics already.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show other user's time zone along with mine when checking out their Delve profile

Show other user's time zone instead of mine when checking out their Delve profile.

As a worldwide organization, it is frequent that I check out a user's Delve profile for someone on the other side of the globe.

I love the idea of getting a quick glance at their availability, but it may be misleading to see someone 'Free' at 10 am when it might in fact be the middle of the night for them over there.

While it might be obvious to most users that people in other parts of the world work at different times, I think having…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. RECENT DOCUMENTS DONT SHOW UP FAST ENOUGH ON RECENT DOCUMENTS

the recent documents doestn seem to keep up with my work.. so i open a doc, save it, and then it isnt on recent docs.. seems to be intermittent? maybe you have to edit it if it is going to end up there?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better org chart on Delve

Many people are asking for this! the information is there from the employee cards, use the same interface to display the org chart in Delve.
    For large org it is nice to expand to the entire page. Search by name.
    All is there, just need to link the pieces.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to search by skills

Ability to search by skills: people in an organization will be able to look for skills they are looking for, even without knowing their names

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please let us put or own back drop image

i would like to add my own back drop image

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Able to clear Delve's recent list (eg. Popular List)

It will be good if there is a function where we can clear recent list for all or partially.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Delve for Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a manner to print user profile on Delve to use like Curriculum vitae or export user profile to PDF file to the Human Resources

The Human Resources needs our curriculum vitae and we have the profile Delve here and It would be a good tools for it, but they don't have a manner to print ou export it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. let people choose there favourites

let people choose there favourites

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what

Facebook has the ability to see how your profile looks from someone else's perspective. Build this into Delve so I can more easily see what others see, especially regarding files they may be able to see.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

I would like to upload personal background photo. Or also the ability to add a background default for all 365 users in my company?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a "Certifications" section on User Profile

Add a "Certifications" section on User Profile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. delete

you should be able to delete

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you view a person, documents are shown that you have shared with them.

When you view a person, documents are shown that you have shared with them. Documents you shared with them appear with documents they sent you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hide Delve from Office 365 portal.

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Office 365 Portal 上の Delve の非表示機能について

Hide Delve from Office 365 portal.

■Description(内容):
    Office Graph を無効にする方法以外で Office 365 Portal 上の Delve を非表示にする機能拡充を希望します。

Please provide the feature to hide Delve from Office 365 portal other than by disabling Office Graph.

Thank you for your consideration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. People Area Favorites

By default the images/names of the most recent 5 people are displayed. Is there a way to mark individuals as people favorites, so they always appear on the list? Any of the most recent 5 people not already on the favorites list could be added to the bottom perhaps. This would prevent a need to re-search for people we work with regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please update the choice of cover photos for Delve profiles.

Please update the choice of cover photos for Delve profiles. The existing ones have been around for a couple of years now. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base