Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MY FACE

MY FACE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL PLEASE MICOSOFT GOD MADE ME PRETTY

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use your own photo as a background and make the background visible, the suggested backgrounds don't wor kaesthetically in the template.

Better background options, it is all about personalisation nowadays. Maybe we can add our own photo, the layout can allow for more transparency on the top layer information; the provided backgrounds don't actually work aesthetically with the template.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to search teachers easier

Be able to search a school specificly,
    For example, I search my school in the people catogory
    and the the option to pick the veiwing of students, or teachers from a specific school
    I think this would make it easier to search teachers, when For Example, A student is trying to share a document with a teacher.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Take a feed from HR system to populate DELVE skills and expertis and projects

Allow an automated feed of skills, expertise and projects to be added to the "About Me" element of DELVE

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Profile section needs a Linkedin import option.

The profile section needs a Linkedin import option. Who wants to retype everything the typed into Linkedin again?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let the persons put there own pictures on there profile

Allow people to choose a picture of profile 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.O and please 🤗🤗🤗

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. lemme change my background

let me have a custom background

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. im gonna say the n word

breathes in Niiiii

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need to be able to remove content / change views

Seeing all this content is great, but once I decide I'm not interested in it there's got to be a way to remove it from view.

Similarly if I put something on a board, I'd like a way to hide it. Kind of like folders in an inbox. Once I put it in the folder I know if I want content of that type to go to the folder.

Right now Delve is showing me a ton of content that I'm not interested in and chances are there's great stuff I'm missing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it would be great to give tags/ boards to profiles...

it would be great to give tags/ boards to profiles. So I can find collegues by the hints (tags/ boards) from others and I can organize my network better. I often remember the situation I met someone but the name like "receptionbar" "ignite". It would be also possible to see a tag/ board cloud like in flickr to display experts. It would be possible to click through "dataprivacy" - "germany" - "french" to find a german expert on dataprivavy that speaks french ...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you pose the question "What is Delve", why don't you start the answer with "Delve is a tool that ..." rather than "Use Delve to ...".

When at https://support.office.com/en-us/article/What-is-Office-Delve-1315665a-c6af-4409-a28d-49f8916878ca?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US you pose the question "What is Delve", why don't you start the answer with "Delve is a tool that ..." rather than "Use Delve to ..."? If you insist on giving the answer you give, why not change the question to "What can you do with Delve?" to match your answer?

These mismatches between questions system owners ask on behalf of the user and the answers they provide is widespread. That doesn't mean it's right or helpful. There's enough confusion created by other factors aside from poor communication. Thank you for your consideration of my suggestion.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. for the employees, "people" it would be much beneficial to include the person's user ID/ racf

when searching for employees, as my job constantly has me do, it would be nice to see the employees' name as well as racf on their profile to better identify them (by either their racf or full name)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have the mobile phone data synch from AD in hybrid environment and show it on the Profile

Have the mobile phone data show on the users profile. Synch it from the AD

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restrict the Document Section by Admin user in office 365 (User Can not see the Document on the office.com landing page).

Client want to stop showing the Document Section from portal.office.com Section he want to total privacy there on office 365 landing page

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Outlook time zone..

You should put the Countries,Towns, or cities in order when it comes to outlook timezone. And you should add the missing Countries, Towns, Cities so that you don't get the wrong timing. And to be honest i was confused when it came to that part and i was also exhausted trying to find my right timing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to hide documents based on date

In order to avoid having old (often obsolete) documents being promoted in the "Popular documents" list, add a filter on date of last modification

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delve Blurry Profile Picture (When Exchange Online is Not Enabled)

When EXO is not enabled within the organization, user profile picture gets pixelated within Delve.

Reason:
    1. Delve will try to fetch the image from MSGraph, which inturn first tries the mailbox in EXO.
    2. Since there is no mailbox in EXO, MSGraph will reach out to AAD to fetch the image.

a. This would be the image most recently updated by either the user or the tenant admin.

b. If that also fails, the MSGraph will return a failure to Delve, which then will try to fallback to SharePoint and fetch the image.

1. If there is an image in…
    4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to change the order of projects and skills

We should be able to change the order of projects and skills once they are created in the About Me. It would also be nice to be able to edit them instead of deleting and recreating.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If someone has left the business then remove them rather than leaving as 'disabled'

If someone has left the business then remove them rather than leaving as 'disabled'

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base