Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the person's calendar on the person's profile

Feedback from internal channels: It would be interesting to show the calendar on a person's profile, so you know when that person is free and/or having large amounts of time off.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to allow End User to set Home Page in Delve

1. As a user instead of having 'Home' tab to be my Welcome Page, i would like to keep 'Activity' view as my Welcome page.

2. Also, if possible Microsoft can publish an Article on the value or number of times a user activity has to happen to get a content surfaced in Delve. A this point, all the articles that talk about Delve just says "When there is Co-Authoring then it is a strong signal, when a content is most viewed then Office Graph/Delve will consider that as relevant and show in Home Page". As an Admin, if he/she knows the…
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show list of published blogs on profile page

When I go to someone's profile page who has posted a blog, I should be able to see that without having to go into their blog page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Links in "About Me"

Please allow the ability to embed links to other sites in the "About Me" section. We have several other websites and online profiles we would like to be easily accessible from an individual's profile

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Transfer and Copy Signals

When I onboard a team member I'd like to tell Delve, the new guy is like Steve and have Delve fastrack signals to the new guy like Steve. Also, if Steve is being replaced I want his old signals to stop and transfer to the replacement. This could enable faster onboarding and uptake for employees so they don't have to wait for Delve to learn.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a new app fro teachers

Being a teacher can be a tedious process, while you may enjoy student you also have to grade their work. If you could design an app the helped enhance a teacher's grading process that would be helpful. Maybe add a search on all turned in documents for keywords. Also Making interactive assignments to enhance student learning. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delve profile in Microsoft Teams

Click on the picture's user in Microsoft Teams to see Delve profile

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The icon for my account shows the Initials of my name in revers order 'surname' 'first name' could the display order be made user definable?

The icon for my account shows the Initials of my name in revers order 'surname' 'first name' could the display order be made user definable?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to restrict certain shared files from view.

I keep everything in the cloud hence all shared files are viewable in Delve. As a manager there are some files I may be collaborating on that I need to be invisible. For example, if HR Manager and I are collaborating on "Lay Off List" then people can see we are working on that before Lay Offs are public information. They can't open the file but they can see the thumbnail and filename. Is there a way to make some shared files private?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Access documents from school

I am sick and I need to access school documents but I can't, how am I suppose to finish if I can find it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. reduce or eliminate huge banners and other visual design elements which take up too much real estate

reduce or eliminate huge banners and other visual design elements which take up too much real estate

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Schedule or start a meeting from Delve user profile

In old user profiles there was a possibility to check user's availability on Skype and start conversation. I would like to have this functionality on Delve user profile + things that we have in Skype for Business user pane - check calendar, schedule a meeting, IM, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to view the Employee's manager & direct reports in Delve

I would like to view the Employee's manager & direct reports in Delve

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Consider adding the ability to create a Work Experience section that operates more like a repeating section

Consider adding the ability to create a Work Experience card that operates more like a repeating section. Allowing the ability to add past experience in resume type formatting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MY FACE

MY FACE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL PLEASE MICOSOFT GOD MADE ME PRETTY

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use your own photo as a background and make the background visible, the suggested backgrounds don't wor kaesthetically in the template.

Better background options, it is all about personalisation nowadays. Maybe we can add our own photo, the layout can allow for more transparency on the top layer information; the provided backgrounds don't actually work aesthetically with the template.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base