Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Birthday Alert or Notification

Provide a feature to show birthday notification in Yammer

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable option to exclude private contacts from being exposed

It appears that Delve currently exposes private contacts saved in People app to other users in your organization as part of "Working with" tab in new People card introduced recently. We need a way for end users or tenant level option to exclude those private contacts from being searched by Delve.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why not have animal backgrounds?

why not have a background like a cat, dog, bird, deer, or shark

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customization

More customization ability. It would be cool if we could change our background on In site to different colors on the feed page. I really enjoy that we get to customize our profiles, but I think it would be even better if we were given to option to have a variety of color selections for the main home page background.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow us to configure which documents are highlighted in the People Experience

'About Me' page used to point to My Sites and we were able to link to specific documents that a user would want to see about a person. Now that 'About Me' points to Delve, we are presented with random documents related to the user, with the most recent on top. Can we use search criteria to make sure we pick the documents that are relevant?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for spending time sharing your thoughts!
    We’ve been thinking about allowing end-users to “pin” documents on their pages. Would that be of interest?
    Or are you after an admin control that lets you control the query that selects documents to show on all users’ profiles?

6. Picture option for the background

I think there should be options for pictures on your background.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow IT admins to add additional profile fields and make them searchable like it used to be in My Sites

Allow IT admins to add additional profile fields and make them searchable like it used to be in My Sites

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Choice of Profile Pictures

Old computer wouldn't let me upload a profile picture which I felt was annoying. Could there be an avatar maker or a ready range of pictures?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Administrator Controlled Sharing Of Documents

Currently Delve sharing of documents is controlled by the user under About Me -> Settings -> Feature Settings.

There is not enough control from an Admin perspective on what is shared. It should be possible for an Administrator of O365 to turn off Delve sharing at an admin level for some users.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add People View to Delve Profile Page - Populate All Emails from User

At one time, Outlook had a feature called People View, which populated all of the emails from a particular contact. It would be useful to combine this feature with a contact's Delve Profile Page.

This may also mean that Delve Profile Pages would need to be created for contacts that are not in your network, and for which you may only have their name and email address. Even if that contact does not have access to your network, providing a non-network contact a Delve Profile Page could allow your network to keep up with that contact, especially if that contact…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add all the functionality that was being provided by MySite hubbs (e.g., Newsfeed, Sites)

The Newsfeed landing page and others being able to see what newsfeeds a user is following are important business intelligence opportunities.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Delve Analytics running !

No need of description, Delves Analytics in 3 monthes time never worked for me so I dismissed my E5 subscription !

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In Previous Outlook version, we are able to access Skype but now we cannot see the skype icon also. Please add this Skype feature to the new

In Previous Outlook version, we are able to access Skype but now we cannot see the skype icon also. Please add this Skype feature to the new outlook

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to favorite a person, so that I can go to his profile anytime.

A "star" button, for me to favorite a person, so that I can go to his profile anytime.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. have a "classroom" section

A classroom section where the teacher and students can all talk to each other in one group chat to discuss ideas and questions.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the person's calendar on the person's profile

Feedback from internal channels: It would be interesting to show the calendar on a person's profile, so you know when that person is free and/or having large amounts of time off.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to allow End User to set Home Page in Delve

1. As a user instead of having 'Home' tab to be my Welcome Page, i would like to keep 'Activity' view as my Welcome page.

2. Also, if possible Microsoft can publish an Article on the value or number of times a user activity has to happen to get a content surfaced in Delve. A this point, all the articles that talk about Delve just says "When there is Co-Authoring then it is a strong signal, when a content is most viewed then Office Graph/Delve will consider that as relevant and show in Home Page". As an Admin, if he/she knows the…
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show list of published blogs on profile page

When I go to someone's profile page who has posted a blog, I should be able to see that without having to go into their blog page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base