Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Larger fields in SharePoint Profiles for easier editing

My company has thousands of highly educated and skilled employees. Many would like to list all their skills in the SharePoint profile via Delve. They are frustrated because it is challenging to add and edit a large number of entries. The Ask Me About, Skills, and Past Projects input fields are very small (3-4 rows only; kind of like this entry field I'm typing into now). Can Microsoft make the SharePoint profile fields larger so it is easier for users to review, enter, and modify their skills, past projects, Ask Me About, and About Me data?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make the website look better like the windows 10 style.

Please make the website look better like the windows 10 style.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it easy to access Delve from multiple O365 apps

If we want to leverage Delve as our official employee directory and org chart, it should be easy to access any person's Delve page from Outlook (when you add a user to an email or see them in an email you received), Teams (direct click from a person's name/picture, etc. If this isn't the purpose of Delve, then why bother to have people use/populate it? I apologize if this is already an active request.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please let us add our Xbox Gamertag on the profile

It would be great if we could add our own personal Xbox Gamertag so that colleagues can us on Xbox Live

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Put standardized icons and symbols for easier profile maintenance and introduce levels of skillsets

Today, we need insert manual information about us. Is it possible to standardize it, so we can pull information into our profile from an available pool of choices?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please show full email threads AND attachments throughout entire thread.

I love Gmail, because an email conversation shows every email, in order from both the sender and replier all in one thread, and includes attachments. Like a text conversation. I should not have to go find the exact email that was sent with an attachment in order to see that attachment. Bleh I hate Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable auto-filling of profile. Establish a connection for transfer of data from Linked In to fill the Delve profile

My Idea is to allow to pull data from Linked In profile while filling the profile details in Delve. Followed by an option of user control to control the data we want to put from Linked In into Delve. Refilling the same again in Delve feels quite cumbersome. It is there already for form submission in some cases of few companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please have a My Involvement link or simular so it's easy to look back at previous comments, or to see if a question asked has been answered

It'd be great to be able to quickly go back to a question posted and find the answer again, especially if it will assist others. It's also good to be able to see if anyone has made comments or have an answer on a question/post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make other categories

yeah, thats pretty much it...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a field specifically for identity photo of the user

In many cases, people like to use art or drawings for their profile photo. It'd be nice if there was as second field viewable in the profile specifically for ID photos instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enabling alteration in Space Before/After Paragraph

A feature present in word/outlook called as "Line Space Before/After Paragraph" is missing for user admins to "Add/Remove" as per the needs making the overall page a lot more pleasant at times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We’re not quite sure what you mean? Is it about creating a rich editor for your About me section on the profile? If so, you can use HTML to edit.

14. Please allow users to view their own profiles the way others will see it, not in the "Update" format.

The ability for users to see their profile as others would see it will allow for a more effective and higher quality profile update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. edit tel number

I couldn't find how to edit a wrong tel number on my page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My own goal setting is open to the public.

Add a new feature to open up your own goal setting to your employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email availability times.

Enter times you are available via email. For example, a snooze alert that lets people know I am at a conference and will respond later in the day. Or I am sleeping and will respond when I wake up. Different than a vacation message more like an indicator of communication expectations. Like I am driving for the next four hours don't expect me to respond.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would suggest adding a link to add a user into outlook account.

I would suggest adding a link to add a user into outlook account.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base