Feedback by UserVoice

Delve

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Delve UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Delve features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Delve features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow users to view their own profiles the way others will see it, not in the "Update" format.

The ability for users to see their profile as others would see it will allow for a more effective and higher quality profile update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. edit tel number

I couldn't find how to edit a wrong tel number on my page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My own goal setting is open to the public.

Add a new feature to open up your own goal setting to your employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email availability times.

Enter times you are available via email. For example, a snooze alert that lets people know I am at a conference and will respond later in the day. Or I am sleeping and will respond when I wake up. Different than a vacation message more like an indicator of communication expectations. Like I am driving for the next four hours don't expect me to respond.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would suggest adding a link to add a user into outlook account.

I would suggest adding a link to add a user into outlook account.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base