Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please create a Yammer Uservoice Channel to get feedback from us (users), thanks

Like all other Office365 Workload, please create a Yammer User Voice channel to allow Community Members and Client to suggest some idea and vote of them, it will be more interactive and more transparent than http://www.creatingyammer.com/research/ blackbox.

Moreover it will give you a true feedback (rated/vote/weight) on feature end users and key yammer actors (admin, group admin, stakeholder, community manager, end user) would like to have.

It will help you to drive the product roadmap.

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limitations in creating questions in Microsoft Forms / Surveys

Provide information with regards to limitations in creating questions in Microsoft Forms. Mostly, user know that the maximum is 95 questions. However, there are instances that it is only 40 questions but they cannot add any questions anymore. This will give information to users. Kindly clarify what is the exact limitations that users should consider. Thank you!

150 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customize the message of the NDR email notifications

We suggest you be able to customize the entire NDR notification message, remove headers and other content. We want to use a simpler email notification and send only a personalized message, easier and more useful for the user.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow planners in private channels in teams

I would like to be able to add a planner to my private channel in teams.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Autosave on Rights Management Documents and AIP

Autosave becomes disabled when you use Righs Management or Azure Information protection. Sensitive business documents cannot be coauthored as a result.

146 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sync Group files to Mac

With the new Mac Sync Client it is now possible to sync OdfB files to my Mac. This is good.
    However, Team/Group files cannot be synced to the Mac. Please make this work!

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow forms to be shared so that they have more than one owner who can see the responses.

I want to be able to share ownership of a form so that multiple people can see the responses.

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add an option to disable email notifications when sharing a calendar

It would be very helpfull to turn off calendar invites. In a company, where each calender is shared with all other employees - sharing a calendar for a new employee, will result in many hundred mails the the entire organisazion, when shaing/editing the permissions for the calender for all users.

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sign out screen of O365

Dear Team
    when you sign out from https://login.microsoftonline.com/ we are redirected to the sign out screen I suggest to have an option or bottom to allow to sign in again, it would be easier

Regards

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable Shared Calendar Reminders for Allowed Shared Users Permission

It will be a great feature to have an option to turn off/on shared calendar reminders for Shared Users in order to get notification.

We understand there's an issue that this was turn off by default due to some users doesn't want to get any reminder from the shared calendar/mailbox.

It will be great if this can be enhance on the Outlook-client level or OWA.

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Skype for Business Conversation History and Missed Conversations should both be an option.

You can turn off Conversation History for a Skype for Business service in a tenant, but you cannot turn off Missed Conversations. So a conversation that is missed won't show up in history, but a Missed Conversation will still be displayed. Can we also turn off Missed Conversations like with can with Conversation History?

138 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Group Calendar Category Colors

In Office 365 Groups, the calendar category colors do not seem to be maintained when different users view the group calendar. We have a department that would like to use categories to color code appointments on a group calendar so they can easily tell what each appoint is related to. The colors are not maintained when different users look at the calendar in OWA or the Outlook client.

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make external data import use multiple cores again.

Visio pro 2010, 2013 uses multiple cores 2016 / 365 only use 1 core if you do an external data import from excel. to give you an idea. I have 1 large visio flow and I import the data from excel, the 2010 and 2013 versions of visio need 5 a 6 minutes to complete. Visio 2016 / 365 is after 1 hour on 10%

I tested this behaviour on several pc's from windows 7 up to 10, office 2010 up to office 365, 32 and 64 bit. and. My last try to see if this problem was gone was…

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shared Mailboxes' Profile Picture

Currently, changing the profile picture information of shared mailbox can be done only by using PowerShell.

Please add the function to modify the profile picture of the shared mailbox via user's browser.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Place signature/disclaimer under user's last typed line instead of bottom of email and prevent signature stacking

When using transport rules for email signature or legal disclaimer, the rule places the information at the bottom of the email instead of under the sender's last typed line. The result is a stack of signatures and legal disclaimers. The recipient does not know who wrote the email or whom the legal disclaimer belongs to.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yammer Backup and Restore Solution

We would like to have the ability to backup and restore deleted groups into Yammer

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide release date for Microsoft To-Do for GCC Customers

Microsoft has yet to release an ETA for the Microsoft To-Do app for GCC licensed customers. It would be greatly appreciated if they did because it's an extremely useful tool that I wish we could use in our municipality.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need to support Task Lists for modern pages

When creating a task list in SharePoint, the modern list view doesn't appear to support the timeline feature, unless you are in editing mode. Furthermore, if I wanted to show tasks on a modern page, I cannot leverage the out of the box functionality to add that app to a page (think department or project sites). With the classic mode of tasks lists outweighing modern features for tasks lists, can this be added to the roadmap?

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Expand reporting for Office 365 Planner

Implement an ability to mine the completion statistics for Planner tasks across plans. i.e. the ability to follow 'multiple project plans' an see in aggregate their completion rates and statistics, by user, by plan...

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SharePoint Online - Document Opening Behavior

At first in our organization documents used to open in Read Only mode but now they are opening in Edit Mode, I want to revert these changes as they should open in Read Only mode or add a feature in Document Library where users can select the default behavior for the documents.

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base