Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The symbol position change when typing “character+ symbol” and clicking “Align Right” in Excel Online (English follows Japanese)

オンラインExcelで「文字+記号」で打ち込んで右寄せすると、記号の位置が変わる

Excel オンラインで 「文字+記号」で打ち込んで列の幅を超えた状態で右寄せすると記号の位置が前になる事象

The symbol position change when typing “character+ symbol” and clicking “Align Right” in Excel Online
    When you type “character+ symbol” in Excel Online that exceed the width of the cell in a single cell and click “Align Right”, the symbol will move from the end to the beginning of the cell.
    Please improve this function and make it displayed normally.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow more user to be seen when in a Teams meeting.

INstead of only being able to see four people at any time in a Teams meeting, it should be an option to see a grid of the participants like you can in other virtual meeting platforms. This would make it much more attractive to teachers who would like to see their class in the meeting.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PowerBI ao ser acessado de fora da organização não carrega os relatórios

PowerBI ao ser acessado de fora da organização não carrega os relatórios

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Recipient email in the Postmaster emails

Edit the Postmaster email interface, to add the correspondent email recipient of every quarantined email

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2020 ipad word

When using the 2020 ipad with word there is a lot of imprivement that can be done. This is extra inportant now that the ipad has a trackpad and many people are starting to use it as their main computer.

1. Add the table of contents function to the ipad app. This allready works on other platforms.

2. Add the cover page function to the ipad app. This allready also works on other platforms.

3. On the 2020 ipad using ios 14 the copy paste function using the trackpad is broken.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Free OST to PST Converter Tool

You will need to download the Free Version of ATS OST to PST Converter Tool that allows us to convert the first 30 email items from each folder is free of cost. It is eligible to convert large size OST file into PST along with all the mailboxes data including – journals, calendars, contacts, notes, drafts, emails, address books and other items. You can export single or multiple OST files to PST file at a time and you can also export only selected items/folder to PST file without any trouble. It allows us to safely convert OST file into various…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. To select the bitness for the Install Office option in the Microsoft Office Home (https://portal.office.com) page

I would like to select the bitness (between 32 bits and 64 bits) when I clicked Install Office rather than Other install options.
    When I try to install Office by clicking Install Office, I cannot see which version of Office will be installed from Microsoft Office Home (https://portal.office.com).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow Teams meeting organizer to spotlight multiple participants on screen

The judiciary needs a way to allow Teams meeting organizer to spotlight multiple users on screen. During virtual proceedings, there is a need to keep the judge's video and whomever is speaking at that time on the screen. There is also a need to be able to hard mute all attendants and only allow them to speak when it's time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I create a new appointement using Scheduling assistant in Outlook, I cannot find the sharepoint calendar as attendees so that is the r

When I create a new appointement using Scheduling assistant in Outlook, I cannot find the sharepoint calendar as attendees so that is the reason I cannot find all my appointments added to my SharePoint Calendar.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow users to share a page or individual section of a one note notebook, rather than having to share the entire noteboo

Allow users to share a page or individual section of a one note notebook, rather than having to share the entire noteboo

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forward messages on Outlook

When forwarding messages, then on the top of the forwarded message displays "You forwarded this message on (and date and time)". Please add there also the address, to who the message was forwarded.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Select which rooms to be shown as suggestion in the Room Finder

Outlook client room finder refers GAL to list up room distribution group suggestions. I would like to select which rooms to be shown as suggestion in the Room Finder suggestion.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to set the ToDo language in Outlook on the Web.

I want to set the ToDo language in Outlook on the Web.
    If you cannot, display a warning.
    (ToDo の言語設定を Outlook on the web から行えるようにしてほしい。出来ない場合は警告などを表示するようにしてほしい。)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Web sites to Download the Student Use Benefit PDF files

It would be great that you provide a web site that has an option to download PDF file as information of Student Use Benefit, since the PDF file download site was previously existed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification for the spill function on Excel

I need a notification for implementation of the spill function which is the new to Excel. Also, it would be great to have a system which can let us know when the new feature deployed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Interactive association between Office 2010 and Office 365 ProPlus

If Office 365 ProPlus is updated, the existing association in Office 2010 is cut off. I would request the association would remain after the version update and so on.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the IPv6 connection for the go.microsoft.com services like (Powershell and Nuget Installation)

Web browser are doing fallbacks to IPv4, but other systems (like powershell, nuget install and etc) are not doing fallback to IPv4 since it is not by the standard.

So resolution would be either to fix IPv6 for this Microsoft web service, or remove DNSv6 record work on IPv4 only.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. アプリダウンロードの制限をについて About app download restrictions

Teams 画面にてアプリダウンロードやストア、OneDrive 画面にてアプリダウンロード、SharePoint画面にてモバイルアプリの入手ができないように制限がかけられることを希望します

Teams gamen nite apuridaunrōdo ya sutoa, OneDrive gamen nite apuridaunrōdo, sheapointo gamen nite mobairuapuri no nyūshu ga dekinai yō ni seigen ga kake rareru koto o kibō shimasu
    95/5000
    I would like to be able to restrict the download of apps on the Teams screen, app downloads on the Store, OneDrive screen, app download on the OneDrive screen, and acquisition of mobile apps on the SharePoint screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Camtasia/Snagit/ScreenFlow Outputs

I would like to see some export options or outputs for Camtasia and Snagit for Mac (ScreenFlow would be great as well) that could send images or videos to various Office 365 components (OneDrive for Business, SharePoint libraries, Office 365 Video, Yammer, etc.).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base