Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let Project Online Project Template keep saved Agile Sprints

The sprints in a Project Schedule is local content against an MSP file (like tasks). In Project Online, you can save an MSP file as a template and link to an Enterprise Project Type (EPT), but any Projects created through the web for this EPT does not inherit the sprints that have been saved to that template. The sprints are there if you do not use the web browser UI to create the Project, but use MS Project to do so through New->Enterprise->Template saved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore format painter functionality for Word 16 for Mac to apply to an entire line

When format painter was locked on, and you triple clicked a line, the formatting was always applied to the entire line. As of Word 16, while the entire line is selected, only the first word selected receives the formatting. This bug has been tested on multiple Macs with multiple versions of Word 16. Dragging to select the line works, but is much more tedious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. option to categorize (color) calendar appointment

In outlook you can categorize appointments and make then a certain color. Will we be able to categorize meetings when using teams? IE: I am an administrative assistant, and I schedule most of the meetings from my team. So for meeting that I have to attend, I change to a specif color. So when looking at my calendar I can see which one I have to take. When I click on teams and go to my calendar, no colors show up so I have to look at everything meeting to see if that is something that I have to attend…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is anyone else not able to print selected pages in Word?

I can't print selected pages from a Word document. Is anyone else experience this as well? Our IT Director has checked everything and it is clear that this is an issue with Word. We shared this issue with Microsoft several months ago, and still, no solution has been found. Is it that difficult to fix??? If it is, I'd strongly recommend Microsoft to delete this feature from the printing selections. It can be seen as false advertisement.

For someone who has to print large documents quite frequently, it is very time consuming to export the Word document to PDF and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be honest it goes a long way.

Microsoft rolls out something at first then set a default unacceptable version in order to montorize it. I think it is Ok to charge for features that use more server resources i.e. customizing sign-in page. But the way they go about it is simply wrong. You don't try to con or leave people in the dark when you should be providing the information required to make meaningful decisions. There is a disconnect between support and knowledge of new information being rolled out. And that is the problem with monopolies they don't have the challenge of competition to force them to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am very confused on all the players involved as before. I never knew who was on my side.

So, I have no choice but to move forward in negotiations with the coach and the owner, or I will have to meet with the owner and my agent, to discuss the contractual discrepencies. And, the blatant oversight in keeping to the playbook. Not to mention the fact that they bought a brand new bottle of company ink, just to have that cheerleader sign it herself! And, I know Sports fans everywhere will love it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Thanks for providing platform to share ideas and hurdles here. I would like to bring to MS notice that why we cannot change Federated domain

I would like to bring to MS notice that why we cannot change Federated domain as Default domain. This will help NDR to be easily recognizable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow the ribbon to be customized by adjusting the width of each group ...

... preferably by dragging the boundary between each group, as in tables.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fichier en lecture seule dans canal

ajouter un dossier "support de cours-nom du canal" dans le canal qui permet de mettre des fichiers en lecture seule
    celui-ci est remonté automatiquement dans le dossier "support de cours" de l'onglet général

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. https://rbinnovations.com/products/cyclone-s-series-cold-air-intake-system

Find best and high quality Cyclone Air Filters and Cold Air Intake Systems at just $29.99 from leading suppliers, manufacturers, products and specifications on RB Innovations - a trusted source of Cyclone Air Filters. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/air-filters/products/cyclone-s-series-cold-air-intake-system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Exchange Online - view only specific user mailboxes

Make it possible to create a Admin Role that can only view specific user mailboxes, Distribution groups, shared mailboxes, public folders. This because of Admins for companies that are being integraded into an existing company and still need to do the administation of their own mailboxes, etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Power Automate connections to InfoWise O365 profiles selected

I currently use InfoWise for an internal process that allows users to select an person's O365 profile. When trying to use Power Automate to send notifications to the profiles selected, I receive an Error 400 saying Power Automate is unable to recognize the profiles. The option to select the email is in Power Automates list of choices for an Outlook email. This needs to be fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. vcf to csv free download

Hello, Friends...
    My sister has an issue to her PC. She wants to convert the vcard contacts to convert csv file. I searched many tools but may

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Request for a feature implement which sets to hide a user information of Office or account information of licenses from user side even if Si

I would like to request that user side would not be able to see user information of Office and account information for licenses although Single Sign-On is enabled.

In Single Sign-On environment, I would like to hide account information from users so that users cannot use applications such as OneDrive with the known account information. I would like you to implement the feature allowing access with specific computer devices without showing account information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My Account should show Office 365 is installed and activated.

Under my account, once Office 365 is installed it should show that and also show if it has been activated and when the subscription expires

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make OneDrive status viewable between geos

The inability to accurately see a user’s OneDrive status because the user is in a different geo from the admin makes it more time consuming to troubleshoot OneDrive issues for users in other Geos.
    Both our Global Tenant Admins are in the US, as is our lead SharePoint support person. Because about half the company is outside the US, that means our admins cannot use the Office 365 Admin site to see users’ OneDrive status for these users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Download kaspersky with activation code | Install kaspersky activation code

Install kaspersky already purchased internet security offline installer free for windows working framework. It created by. This program is extraordinarily intended to verify a PC against infections. It gives full internet security during perusing through the web. The dangers like, malware, adware, trojans, pernicious devices, and diverse other contaminated records which exasperating while at the same time perusing in the web. If want to explore more knowledge visit:- https://onlinecustomersupportservices.blogspot.com/2019/08/install-kaspersky-already-purchased.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alteração do site no sharepoint

Desanimador saber que não é possível alterar nome de domínio do SharePoint, acho que é uma falha grosseira para uma empresa do porte da Microsoft, ou uma manobra mau intencionda de forçar a compra de outra conta para q isso ocorra.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support Broken Role Inheritance in the Site Pages Library (fix it because it's broken)

Premier Support has indicated that the Site Pages Library no longer supports broken role inheritance, minimally, for modern rendering site collections. This means the common pattern used to secure and limit editing content to separate organizational roles is no longer supported.

As an example:

• create a modern Communications Site (SITEPAGEPUBLISHING#0)

• add a non-administrative user to the default Visitor's group

• go to the Site Pages Library Settings

• under Advanced Settings, select "Yes" to "Make 'New Folder' command available?" and save changes

• Under Permissions for this Document Library, break role inheritance and directly grant Full Control to the non-administrative account from above…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base