Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. portal should show archive mailbox quota accordingly after enable auto expanding archive quota

portal should show archive mailbox quota accordingly after enable auto expanding archive quota

currently the quota is 138GB, but in portal it is still showing quota is 100GB and 138% has been used. We need it show well!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Older versions of excel provided links to live stock quotes in MSN MoneyCentral through Existing Connections. This functionality is not avai

Older versions of Excel provided for direct links to MSN MoneyCentral Investor Stock Quotes via the Existing Connections tab. This functionality is not available in Office 2016 and makes the software much less valuable to portfolio managers such as myself. I have identified an Excel add-in called Market XLS that is offered by another vendor. It has more functionality than I need, but I may be forced to purchase it in order to obtain live stock quotes in Excel. I'd really prefer to stick with Excel instead of purchase the add-in from another vendor. Please add the link to MSN…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Skype for business time stamp

Skype for Business Time Stamp

Hi Microsoft,

I would like to ask if you have an update regarding the time stamp issue for Skype for Business. Can you please have a look at my ticket number SR - 617041094177024. I reported this already but it seems there is no estimated time of resolution for this issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Time Tracking / Job Tracking

StaffHub is okay at the moment for jobs like retail where you only need to clock in and out for day, however for companies that require more than just one clock in and out option for one job, it would be great to have a drop down list of multiple jobs so employees can clock in/out throughout day.

After that has been possibly added, the next step would be to utilize exporting data to software such as Quickbooks, etc.

Thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix Blog template for Norwegian (Bokmål) so that Date and time works in listing

Fix Blog template for Norwegian (Bokmål) so that Date and time works in listing. It shows 1899 and 31/12 on all listings. Changing to Norwegian Nynorsk fixes the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Flow SharePoint point connector

The selected item "identifier" in Flow uses double byte encoding for the path separator ( "/" = 252f) but the Flow SharePoint copy action only handles single byte encoding ( "/" = 2f). As a result, the copy action always fails. This is presumably true for other actions as well. This makes Flow unusable for SharePoint flows on a selected item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a VLK license that works with click-to-run Office to avoid using two different versions of MS Office.

I ask that you look into having a VLK license that works with click-to-run Office. I am sure I am not the only organization that has a mix of computers that have Office 365 licensed users and some that require VLK licensed users.It is a lot of work to have two different copies of office, one installed on your user machines and one installed on your kiosk machines.There is no reason that the click-to-run product should not respond to a VLK key and then act as a VLK product. We have the click-to-run on our Golden image because most of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk Drag and Drop tasks

Bulk Drag and Drop tasks - drag list of text from any application to the new task icon in Outlook for automatic creation of multiple tasks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. alternate way back up iphones

apple has their cloud but since we already got large onedrive storage then should have a alternate way can backup iphones and ipads during say upgrading time - why buy 2 cloud services just to have enough storage space to backup so can upgrade my phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. checkbox for public folders, what allow receiving emails from external sender

I think, that right now is too complicated to set Public Folder for receiving emails from external senders. For new administrators can be steps for allowing this (set internal relay in accepted domains, use PowerShell prompt for annonymous settings) is too complicated, and not so obvious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow Outlook appointments that are busy for you but free for others - good for vacation notices/reminders

One way my team shares vacation information is creating appointments and inviting key contacts to serve as a reminder. If you set it to appear as busy to prevent being invited to meetings, it shows up as busy on everyone else's calendar. If you set it to appear as free, it doesn't stop people from inviting you to meetings during your vacation. It would be nice to have an option of creating an appointment that's busy for you but can be set to appear as free for anyone you invite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup & install | 123.hp.com/dj3755

Here is the setup manual to install HP DeskJet 3755 model. Read and understand 123.hp.com/setup 3755 steps to proceed. Fix the cables to the exact port. Choose the appropriate connection type navigating to the control panel. Select and answer the wireless setup wizard guidelines. Finally, download the software visiting the driver download page. If you need any guidance, contact our team of experts who can guide you 24/7 or visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/dj3755-deskjet-3755-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix List pages.

Fix List pages. I can create the page, customize it and speed several days, getting it all to work for our customers, yet the only thing that does not work is downloading an attachment. Apparently it is ok to Upload files to lists, but you can't download them. So allow why even allow Upload? This should have been basic functionality for any webpage. Can you fix this today?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy Superhuman or Spark

These apps are so much better than outlook. Just copy them. It's amazing how bad your offering is compared to these up starts. They are more functional, look and work so much better. Hello - copy them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. expand the locations available for saving on iphones and ipads

I have been searching online everywhere on how to connect my Microsoft applications on my iPhone and ipad to save to my WD MyCloud device which I purchased for security and cost reasons. The main reason was so that I can save files easily from my ipad and iPhone which I cannot do within the Microsoft apps because the only places it allows me to save is to dropbox and onedrive which is the exact reason I purchased my MyCloud device to begin with so I was not bound to only online services. I am extremely displeased with Microsoft for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Too slow and why are hiding sharepoint free space

TOO SLOW. PERIOD!. Every other site is loading fine. FIX YOUR NETWORK NOW!

Why are you hiding sharepoint free space left. That should be easy to find.

Why do setting page just takes me around in circles. Maybe when I am in sharepoint and I click on settings I want to see info about Sharepoint...not a bunch of other **** that has nothing to do with what I am doing now??????

And I click on classic view hoping I can find the diskspace info. Nope. And now I can't change the view back. You give me no link. Would it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Teams] Once start Internet explorer when run teams from outlook

Once start Internet explorer when run Teams from outlook.
    We and customer hope to run Teams directory not to start Internet explorer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A video description between the classic Outlook.com and Outlook.com Beta

Nowadays, old consumers are hesitant or doubtful when it comes to constant or sudden changes. One big example is the recent changes that were done for Outlook.com Beta. Though we are aware of the positive aspects that Beta can provide, consumers are still hesitant to use it since they're used to the old interface already. I personally use Beta and I find it much easier to use and the functions are more concrete and distinct. I can't compare my way of understanding to most of Microsoft's clients and consumers. I saw from various support pages and heard some reaction from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base