Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One drive for business

Now a days its very frustrating to use one drive for business as they being upgrade to new version. As the upgrade version is released we need to reconfigure for each & every user manually. As a partner we need to give solution for our enterprise customer have more than 500 users. when we reconfigure it syncs from the initialize.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i will sugest to have an option to update on to do list time and date to be automatically reflected on the Calendar on Outlook

Whenever I want update in To do list, there should be an "Update" button which will automatically reflected in Calendar on Outlook and work will be very easy and precised.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New category for disabled users

It would be nice to have disabled users in their own catagory in the admin portal, and not keep having them listed under "Active users"
    When disabled users are listed under disabled to have them automatically removed from the global address book and not have them show up in Teams. To continue without these changes is adding confusion to the organization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. have a "send attachment" option in the dropdown menu on the attachment in the web version of outlook.

have a "send attachment" option in the dropdown menu on the attachment in the web version of outlook.

I would like to be able to send an attachment to someone else, but not have it forward the whole email chain. Just attach the file to a new email. This could be a good option on the drop-down for each attachment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. リッチテキスト形式や HTML 形式のメール本文内の画像ファイルを添付ファイルと認識させないでほしい

メール本文内の埋め込み画像ファイルは、見た目上添付ファイルと見えないのに、トランスポート ルールで添付ファイルが存在することを条件としている場合に、そのルールがで起用されて困っています。
    リッチテキストや HTML 形式のメール内の埋め込み画像ファイルを、添付ファイルと認識させない方法を実装してほしいです。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restriction on “from “ field on mails configured in mobile devices/Outlook- O365 Exchange.

Restriction on “from “ field on mails configured in mobile devices/Outlook- O365 Exchange

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook office 365 - evidence on the lower status bar (usually blue) of the lack of connection to the server.

Specifically, it would be useful for the status bar in question to become red (or other color that is not blue as it is in case of regular operation) when the connection to the server is missing and therefore the mails can not be downloaded. Currently the message "Disconnected ..." appears but does not attract attention as the status bar could change color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Los buzones compartidos deberían de recibir notificaciones cuando llega un correo

A los usuarios que administran buzones compartidos no les llegan las notificaciones de correo nuevo. Esta característica debería estar disponible ya que es engorroso tener que bajar por el panel para ver si te han llegado mensajes a la bandeja de dichos buzones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add ability to apply rules to "pinned" messages.

In other words:

if (message is pinned) {

do nothing;

} else {

move message to Archive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First, have automatic updates for click to run office professional plus 2016. Second, please show those updates in the windows update list

I recently upgraded from office prof 2010 click to run which updated automatically and also showed the updates in the update list to office prof plus 2016 click to run in December 2017 and was worried when I did not see any updates in the update list for either machine, although one appeared to update automatically with no notification. So I updated manually. I went to the ms list and queried this and after a few replies was told that 1. there are no automatic updates for 2016 click to run (guess the one machine was a fluke) and 2.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Synchronization problems

Serious problems with synchronizing non-administrator data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring back the ability to arbitrarily rotate x-axis labels in Excel charts

In previous versions of Excel, one could highlight the axis labels, right-click, select Format Axis, and be presented with the option to rotate the labels to any arbitrary degree. Very handy. Bring it back, please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do remove password from MS Outlook PST file?

I forget password for PST file. My important information save this PST file folder. I used many type of tool but this tool not properly working. if you have any tool please comment below.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. OneNote drawing markup affects ability to email to Teams Channel

I use OneNote to capture screenshots to support my users. I often times use the drawing capability to markup the screenshots. I will then email the page to a list of users as well as email our support channel within Teams. What i've noticed is that if there is drawing markup in the OneNote page, Teams will reject the email message. If you remove the markup and just leave the text and screenshots, the email gets posted to the conversation in the channel successfully.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Planner

To go back to Favorites and Other Plans, that was an easy way to split your PLANS by type e.g.
    - My Plans inside the office= Favorites
    - My Plans outside the office= Other Plans (Alphabetically assorted)
    Having Alphabetically assorted plans on your left dashboard allowed you to go through the all plans with 1 Click, now I have to do 3 clicks to go plan by plan, since you have to go to PlanHub everytime you want to go to the next plan.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to split PDF files

I have a PDF contains lots of pages, maybe 50 or more, and I want to split it into multiple files. Is there any best software for this operation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Categorize

Adding the categorize option , even with IMPA account. The gatogorize option is crutial, and differs outlook from other email solutions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. _Fix the the filter clearing in Excel 365.

Please, PLEASE fix the the filter clearing in Excel 365. It keeps locking up my Excel. Whether I use Alt + D + F +S or the clear filter option in the filter menu, or remove and reapply filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base