Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. my razer 7.1 chroma usb no work with skype for business

I have headset Razer 7.1 Chroma usb and i cant normaly use skype for business. In normal personal skype everything works fine, please add drivers for this headsets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow icloud folders on my pc to sync with ipad (the inbox does but not subfolders - they are limited to PC only)

Allow icloud folders on my pc to sync with ipad (the inbox does but not subfolders - they are limited to PC only)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to REMOVE OneDrive-Business and SharePoint places in Office Applications

Under Account > Connected Services provide option to Remove Connected Services for all Onedrive, SharePoint services business or personal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limit devices which have access to Office 365

If there are both internal and external workers in a company, sometimes we need to limit the number of devices which can access to Office 365 for security reasons. We might be able to limit access by integrating with ADFS; however, it would be very useful that if we can limit devices which have access to Office 365 by its own functionality.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. test

testest

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Watch UFC 229 Live Stream

The latest time McGregor (21-3) step foot in the octagon was at UFC 205 moving Nov. when the man knocked escape Eddie Alvarez to become the light-weight champion and first dual champion in UFC history. However, for that fight, McGregor has set his mixed martial artistry career on hold. McGregor tried his hand at boxing, obtaining TKO’d by Floyd Mayweather boy. in the tenth round. whereas McGregor lost, he earned the most money he ever had for a fight. Outside of fighting, McGregor set to launch his own whiskey complete, Proper No. 12. In recent months, McGregor came back to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Connect Smartsheet for Outlook to Teams

It would be helpful for Smartsheet for Outlook to be connected to Teams in the GCC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Augmenter la capacité du nombre de contact sur Exchange online

Version Fr
    Bonjour,

Nous rencontrons un problème récurrent sur des comptes importantes concernant la limitation sur le nombre de contact possible qui est fixé à 1000 pour l'ensemble des plans

Il nous faut une solution à se problème afin d'éviter de perdre des clients.

Cordialement
    Stéphane CRUANES

Version English

Good morning, sir,

We are encountering a recurring problem on important accounts concerning the limitation on the number of possible contacts, which is set at 1000 for all plans.

We need a solution to this problem to avoid losing customers.

Sincerely
    Stéphane CRUANES

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Outlook Features Missing on Mac - Make One File Type for Archives

Using Windows or Mac, MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc all work under the same exact file types. But NOT the Archive PST. They can be used in Mac, but an "export" of the files doesn't result in a PST. Making one file type improves the quality of life for people who use both Windows and Macs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Contact Lists Usable

Contact Lists are bulky and unnecessarily difficult to use. You can no longer be certain that emails and calendar invites are being sent to everyone because it just shows "this list" hasn't responded instead of adding the individual people. On a regular basis, I find that calendar invitations are not sent at all after adding a contact list so I have to open the list in a new window and type each individual name (almost completely negating the existence of the list in the first place).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back popup prompt to replace existing file or check in a checked out file once uploaded

When you check out a file and download to work on, then reupload, the prompt is gone to replace the file and check it back in, instead there is a tiny notification in the corner alerting you that the file wasn't uploaded which is very easy to miss and adds extra steps to uploading and checking in a file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create an option to remove an email permanently from Outlook auto population

Outlook repeatedly adds emails to the auto population list that I have previously removed from it. Every time I run an update the auto population list must either re establish itself or use a cached version. There needs to be a way to fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We want you to be notified that Office has been activated.

We want you to be notified that Office has been activated.

Please add "Activate Office" to the conditions that can be set in the notificatio

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Teams retention policy

The current behavior in Microsoft Teams configuration with 1 day retention is not legally acceptable for our management. Is it even possible either remove all chat message history after closing Microsoft Teams or maybe at the end of the day. Or at the least remove all chat message history exactly after 24 hours without any trace of conversation threads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PATHETIC

you guys can not only hand,e an account i have through my UNIVERSITY but apparently my poor parents have to deal i\with you too. first of all nothing they are dealing with involves lack of payment. They put three girls through college in the past 6 years. but unfortunately, someone has not paid attention to the office 365 email that they developed. to be honest it's been a while. stop saying oh "it goes to clutter," do you even understand how many opportunities you've *****?? oh and you have never even mentioned the junk mail box in ADDITION to clutter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow previously purchased programs (Project 2016 to work with Office 2016 iteration.

Just signed to move our 50 users to O365, Biz Essentials.
    Last year we bought 8 licenses for Project 2016.
    Now, I find out I cannot use them on our Office 365 without buying a bigger, more $$ of Office 365, getting an editor, making a new XML file, downloading a installer program.
    All because the click to run and MSI programs do not work well together.
    Spent 4 days with 4 different MS Office 365 help folks, to find out now I cannot even do it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vínculos entre hojas de Excel

Sólo se pueden crear vínculos entre hojas de excel a través de la sincronización con OneDrive en local mientras que en versión web ni se pueden crear ni se visualizan correctamente los cambios hasta que no se sincroniza en local con la aplicación de escritorio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Correct Office request "Updates Available"

When I open an Office product a yellow bar appears at the top of the screen that states Updates Available. When I click the "Update Now" button nothing happens. After contacting support they tell me that nothing happens because I have the most recent update. I would suggest that a second window appear that states the computer is currently up to date would appear rather than no apparent action taking place.

It would also be nice if the system did not report a false positive and suggest that updates are needed when they are not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a security setting for Office 365 to make a user 'online only' with no downloads

For colleagues that use their own hardware we would like an Office 365 setting that forces all their work online with no option to download but does allow the emailing of attachments from Teams/OneDrive. We found the SharePoint policy to prevent downloads and print but this stops emails having files attached.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base